Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Actually, galatasaray invests much more than fenerbache this season. According to the money invested, galatasary should beat fenerbache. I have to say money works finally! :teach:

I am not surprise that next season fenerbache will play in cev cup!
    :flower:

It is way too early to say anything and I hope FB changes SOMETHING or transfers someone because with their current game and judging by their performance of I'd say last 6-7 matches I wouldn't be surprised if they have to play challenge cup or no European cup at all. :white: Natalia needs to step her game especially she is completely useless lately this performance doesn't fit player of her level!

• If nothing changes in FB, they will most likely move down to 4th place after Eczacibasi and Vakifbank games and Bursa can put up a great fight against them in playoff 8. :white:

• Hey does someone here know how is Anna Grejman, a polish OH doing?

Her team Karayollari is 1st placed in Turkish 2nd league (group B) atm and are one of the main contenders for VVSL next year. Sadly I dont have stats however afaik she has kind of a leader role for her team and is doing good.

You can follow the league standings and her team match scores here:
    http://fikstur.tvf.org.tr

You will have to change 'Efeler ligi' to '1. Lig Bayanlar' which is 2nd div then you need to push the 'gruplar' button and change it to 'B grubu' (group B)

• Oh thank you so much that's more info than I expected:D
    Polish NT desperate on OH position as always, that's why I ask... maybe she should join instead of Grajber

• So Nilüfer also gets the first set against FB. :whistle:
    Live on TRT SPOR atm

Im happy Nilüfer got rid of Alper Erdogus, new coach seems to play with Elif Boran as starter. :thumbup:

• when Alessia of Beşiktaş plays well Beşiktaş loses..lol..im surprised they lost 3-0 against Bursa BB
    the same for Halkbank...they lost 3-0 never expected it to happen..Jana Kulan from Beylikdüzü has been doing fine,really..i didnt hope that

• Results this week surely made everything even closer between placed 6-10 teams. I mean Beylikdüzü's random wins and long tb matches, Seramiksan finally being on a rise, Nilüfer new coach and BJK, Halkbank being inconsistent sometimes

Canter who do you think will make final 8? :D

• Results this week surely made everything even closer between placed 6-10 teams. I mean Beylikdüzü's random wins and long tb matches, Seramiksan finally being on a rise, Nilüfer new coach and BJK, Halkbank being inconsistent sometimes

Canter who do you think will make final 8? :D

well,first 5 is fixed then 3 of Halkbank,Beşiktaş,Nilüfer,Seramiksan
    interestingly Halkbank is going to face Beşiktaş and Seramiksan vs. Nilüfer in the upcoming week :D the results of these matches will be of great importance

i cant see the Schedule after round 19....i have to see which these teams are going to face in the last three matches

i guess Halkbank will be in the circle...so will Beşiktaş...seems Nilüfer will be in, Seramiksan will stay out of the playoffs...yet not sure..even Halkbank may stay out of the playoffs..
    i forgot : Beylikdüzü is also in the game