Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Her blocking is amazing, but her attacks still are a joke :S As long as she doesn't improve in attack she won't do for highest international level.

I can see what you mean but I still disagree. She killed a lot of balls today especially in beginning of 1st set and even vs Conegliano even inside 3m line. Compared to her old self this is amazing. The thing I like about her is that she seems to keep improving and improving. And her blocking has come to a point where I can say is already above word class. Eda is a great teacher :serve: :thumbsup:

• I can see what you mean but I still disagree. She killed a lot of balls today especially in beginning of 1st set and even vs Conegliano even inside 3m line. Compared to her old self this is amazing. The thing I like about her is that she seems to keep improving and improving. And her blocking has come to a point where I can say is already above word class. Eda is a great teacher :serve: :thumbsup:

I agree with Matthias. Dicle‘s attack is still worse. Most of them are where she barely can touch the ball very soft (she actually doesn‘t intend to) and the defense of the opponent gets confused and because of this luck she gets her points.

• Adams playing terrible today... Did she even kill any ball? And she is an invisible blocker. I dont like these kind of MB's. In the end the main goal of an MB is to be a Middle BLOCKER. :whistle:

• I agree Dicle’s attacks aren’t good. But I don’t think this would prevent her for being called for NT. Adams is pretty bad in attacks too (not judging only by today’s game, I just really don’t like her style), and she still is a starter for the US NT, which is a much better team than Turkey.

• Why the hell Jan used Bahar as opp instead of Polen :what:

• I always feel like bad attacking MB's get looked down to, but if they're great blockers thats what counts to me. sure it is fun to watch an MB power attack like that from the middle but does it really affect the game that much? Not really because an MB is not generally main attacker of a team anyway. An amazing blocking MB is what can make the real difference. Which is why I also dont see why Dicle would not be able to play highest international level.