Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Who's the richest Turkish team of the top 4? Thanks.

• I know that Damla is not ready for VakifBank. She could have improved herself in Eczacibasi a couple of seasons ago but got injured and after that she played in the 2nd league and now returned to the first league by joinig Fenerbahce.
    Tugba is definitely not ready! She will never start, she must gain experience and therefore she needs to play as a starter at least 1 season up from now, which she is not doing in this season.
    I just imagined Damla under Guidetti and how she can develop, her defense is superb, she really has to improve both in attack and receiving.

I guess Vakif will part the ways with Slöetjes and Robinson. Slöetjes is not delivering anymore and since Guidetti is not the coach of NED he can give up on her easily. I never understood the transfer of Robinson which is wasting money and talent. The part that she is doing (which is also not much and also not taking any important responsibility) can be easily done by a local OH.
    The reason why Ebrar is added to the CL roster is for sure the bad performance of Slöetjes. Vakif needs a few years to comeback again on top and being a candidate for all trophies after Gözdes retirement. They can‘t start at the same point where they have ended with Gözde.

• I know that Damla is not ready for VakifBank. She could have improved herself in Eczacibasi a couple of seasons ago but got injured and after that she played in the 2nd league and now returned to the first league by joinig Fenerbahce.
    Tugba is definitely not ready! She will never start, she must gain experience and therefore she needs to play as a starter at least 1 season up from now, which she is not doing in this season.
    I just imagined Damla under Guidetti and how she can develop, her defense is superb, she really has to improve both in attack and receiving.

I guess Vakif will part the ways with Slöetjes and Robinson. Slöetjes is not delivering anymore and since Guidetti is not the coach of NED he can give up on her easily. I never understood the transfer of Robinson which is wasting money and talent. The part that she is doing (which is also not much and also not taking any important responsibility) can be easily done by a local OH.
    The reason why Ebrar is added to the CL roster is for sure the bad performance of Slöetjes. Vakif needs a few years to comeback again on top and being a candidate for all trophies after Gözdes retirement. They can‘t start at the same point where they have ended with Gözde.

Yes. Turkey natioanal team also faces this problem. Lots of good old players are going to retire or staying in the club. The young generation is still not ready for big match! As national coach of turkey, i think guddettii will use this power to transfer a good local OH to vakifbank next season! Just Imagin meliha goes back to fenerbache. Onal gulden goes back to galatasary. Ecz vitra system is collapsed. That is what ecz vitra did in last year's transfer market. No good local young players available in the market. All teams will have problems. The only result is to see which club pays more to local players. :teach:

• Who's the richest Turkish team of the top 4? Thanks.

Boru of them actually but Ecz every year spend incredible money This area number one, both of trans if they want every year spend 10M USD very easily
    Two teams The richest teams All The World

But only Vakıf success, FB And GS has temporary budget Aqual 4,5M USD This year GS has bigger budget than FB
    İ dont think sonra GS next year same big budget

• İ disagree Damla improve with Ecz. She never Play with Ecz such as Havelkova,Wang etc
    Also disagree with Guidetti can improve This is a city legend, lots of Played Vakıf And Who improved yourself
    Melis Durul,Ceyda,The other Turkish player now i cant remember,Melis Gurkaynak,Ozgenur Yurtdagulen,Ergül Avcı etc

Guidetti improve All Players ,This is not true

• Yes. Turkey natioanal team also faces this problem. Lots of good old players are going to retire or staying in the club. The young generation is still not ready for big match! As national coach of turkey, i think guddettii will use this power to transfer a good local OH to vakifbank next season! Just Imagin meliha goes back to fenerbache. Onal gulden goes back to galatasary. Ecz vitra system is collapsed. That is what ecz vitra did in last year's transfer market. No good local young players available in the market. All teams will have problems. The only result is to see which club pays more to local players. :teach:

This is not interest situtation. Ecz everytime collect All Turkish Players while already lots of Players
    Şermin, Sırma while Ecz setters, transferred Rida,Arelya TVF High School, Şahin Sisters from KarayillKar,Ezgi from FB Why?İş it really necessary?Off course not but This is Ecz tradinational

Hande,Gözde,Rida outsude bitter transfer Meliha,Güldeniz than Again Saliha Sahin aldı has one ör two foreugn Players such as Larson

• I agree on Serdar, I think Tugba can be named as a balanced OH than defensive or offensive. She is similar to Havelkova etc. What I like with her attacking is, her arm swing, she hits hard on the right spots. What I dont like is, her approach is too slow. If she can speed up her attacking, she would become a very good OH. Honestly I don't see any good OH prospects from Turkish locals at the moment with exception of Derya Cebecioglu (Vakifbank's young player on loan in Division 1) who recently got an injury and probably closed the season.

Yaprak Erkek is one of the young OHs who has played in all matches of Ilbank in VVSL this season and did not show anything special. Ilkin Aydin is another prospect who used to be an opposite if I am wrong and now she is practicing as an attacking OH. Her receiving is not terrible and her jump serves are really good. I hope she will make the cut and learn to attack better.

• the reality is that the 94-95 generation of turkey was very good in the category U18 and U20 but in the adult it was terrible.

seyma - damla - cagla - ceyda aktas - ceylan - asli are currently bad players and only kubra is an average player.

beyza is a good player but she was not in the U18 and U20 selection

I like dilara bagci but she does not have many opportunities.

ezgi dilik is a good player too.

seyma - damla - cagla - ceyda aktas - ceylan - asli are currently bad players and only kubra is an average player.

MB Aslı Kalaç is not a bad player however i agree on the others.Şeyma Ercan was a bad player bcz she didnt use to play a lot now she's better yet she has to improve a lot

well one can find her attack average but yet Kübra is a good blocker ..Zehra Güneş is almost as tall as Kübra but she seems to have a better approach than Kübra.this is good

• So lets see how FB plays today without a coach :white: Also this is Seramiksan's last chance unluckily against the very best team 8| lets see how much they can resist if at all...

• Final set was enjoyable, Seramiksans block is just non existent and they dont have good setters. They play better though now together. Opp Meryem Boz looks waaay too thin lately btw. :teach: Boskovic was unstoppable at times and wild at times and I liked Hande's game a lot however she cant play like this vs good blockers.