Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Tugba starting over Gözde today as a starter. Good move by Gio

Edit: personally I really do think Tugba can be Vakifs new reliable OH, she is playing great (not perfect) makes mistakes too but also remember she just turned 20 this month.

• I just started watching. Why is Bahar playing as OPP? :what: Doesn't seem to be a double sub this time...

Polen got hit really hard in the face by one of Tugba's spikes in the middle ot set 1. It was pretty bad and she couldn't continue playing. Then Bahar had to play and funny thing is she is not bad at all xD

• That was a very high quality set. Vakif forgot Tugba this set, they have to use her like in first set again to make the difference. FB is working great like this so far. Libero Melis Yilmaz was amazing so far today!

• Congrats to Nilüfer B over Halkbank win ..i expected Halkbank to win..the other results are expected ones..maybe Beylikdüzü could have won a set at least against Galatasaray at its home-court

And Galatasaray takes third place!

Jana Kulan deserves to stay in VVSL for another season after her perf. in this season

• VVSL Results of Week 20 :

Beşiktaş - Çanakkale B : 3-1
    stats
    Halkbank - Nilüfer B : 2-3
    stats
    Seramiksan - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 1-3
    stats
    youtube
    Bursa BB - Ilbank : 3-0
    stats
    K Beylikdüzü VI - Galatasaray : 0-3
    stats
    Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank : 1-3
    stats
    youtube

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 19-1 (57,7 points)
    2.Vakıfbank 18-2 (54,4)
    3.Galatasaray 15-5 (44 )
    4.Fenerbahçe 15-5 (43,8 )
    5.Bursa BB. 11-9 (39,2)
    6.Halkbank 8-12 (27,6)
    7.Beşiktaş 7-13 (25,1)
    8.Nilüfer B. 8-12 (24,4)
    9.Seramiksan 7-13 (22,3)
    10.K.Beylikdüzü 7-13 (21)
    11.Çanakkale 5-15 (14,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-20 (3,3 )

• can Beylikdüzü do a favor for Ilbank and lose at the last week..lol.. if it is certain after round 21 that they cant be in the playoffs ?
    even if they play with the whole bench im not sure if Ilbank can win or not ?

edit : Nilüfer B - Beylikdüzü match has a great importance for the playoffs :white:
    i gave up on my offer

• first two is certain but uncertain which team will be on the top : Vitra or Vakıf ?
    the third fourth and fifth teams are certain but uncertain in what order btw these three teams : Gala,Fener,Bursa

for the sixth,seventh adn eight places :

Halkbank is almost in the playoffs.They will beat Ilbank with 3-point and most probably will live a 3-point loss to Vitra ,means : 30 points
    Beşiktaş is going to play Galatasaray and Nilüfer B..i guess they will lose to Galatasar and Nilüfer B match will have a great importance :cheesy:
    Nilüfer B is going to play two great matches : first Beylikdüzü VI then Beşiktaş at the last week :cheesy: :cheesy:
    Seramiksan mathematically has its chance but we know they seem to stay out of the playoffs bcz beating Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe will be very hard for them
    Beylikdüzü VI is going to play at Nilüfer then vs.Ilbank.If Beylikdüzü beat Nilüfer B next week then they will be most probably in the playoffs :cheesy:

what an exciting playoff run btw the mid-level teams

• supposing Gala's beating Beşiktaş :

If Nilüfer beats Beylikdüzü then Nilüfer 's going be in the playoffs
    If Beylikdüzü gets a win over Nilüfer then Beylikdüzü will be in the playoffs (last week :Ilbank)
    Beşiktaş vs.Nilüfer match at the last weelk will determine the last team of playoffs depending on the results of the week before