Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• congrats to Beşiktaş! a very important win by them!!
    accordding to the stats Galatasar's libero Gizem made 10 passing errors :white: should be kind of record for a libero in VVSL ..lol
    i dont want to come up with conspiracy theories..but if Gala makes another 17 passing mistakes against any other opponent in VVSL or CL ,wouldnt be hard to imagine the outcome

seems Beşiktaş took the the desired result only with Alesia's scorer game ,good serves and block points :teach:

• btw. i realized i miscalculated Beylikdüzü's total points..it has to be 21 not 22
    the mistake occured at round 19..sorry!

now by today's win Beşiktaş has secured its place in the playoffs

now either Nilüfer B or Beylikdüzü will be the last team in the playoffs...if Nilüfer collects 3 points in two weeks left then Nilüfer B takes the spot for sure!

• Beylikdüzü's setter Arelya looks stresssed and this can be shown in her sets :huh:
    they serve well but couldnt benefit the return balls

btw..match is in progress on trt turk channel which i wrote as the link at the Schedule of round 21

• Ouch that was so close, I started watching from 19-15. You can see why Beylikdüzü played so many 3-2s this season, they have such a fighter mentality! Jana Kulan improved so so much compared to last season.

• the end of first set was competitive
    Nilüfer won it 25-23
    Buijs was quiet and playing badly however she got the set point
    Ceyda Aktaş is playing well so far
    Nilüfer's setter is doing better than Beylikdüzü's setter
    Beylikdüzü made a few mistakes (2 passing mistakes one net touch etc..)at the end of the first set as Carol was serving then Sabriye of Beylikdüzü served well but they couldnt manage to reverse the set and lost

• I don't understand the big fuss about Elif Boran, she is only making mistakes whenever she is in. However Ceyda is terrible as well, so it is a decision about who is worse :lol:

• I don't understand the big fuss about Elif Boran, she is only making mistakes whenever she is in. However Ceyda is terrible as well, so it is a decision about who is worse :lol:

And how many matches did you watch Elif Boran play? I can say the same about the Beylikdüzü liberos you were praising... You can't compare a player that plays almost full time each set to a player that barely gets any playing time/sets with the 2nd setter. Elif was a very good sub as well in a lot of matches, and the few matches she played starter (vs Seramiksan for example) she played better then Ceyda like ever does. Elif should play as starter in some team next season and then we can compare them. :drink: