Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• What happened in the last point? I thought Joycinha had scored from the back row...

• Can you tell me which exact point it was so I can rewind?

Last point of the 1st set. Maybe I got distracted by something, but I thought Çannakale had tied at 25x25.

• Çanakkale's setter is so boring. She only sets to Joycinha and sometimes to Brinker.

• Last point of the 1st set. Maybe I got distracted by something, but I thought Çannakale had tied at 25x25.

She did tie it at 25 25. But then it ended 25-27

No wonder Seda sets so much to Joyce and Brinker/Fromm they seem really reliable today and Çanakkale reception is generally a mess. Otherwise their middles are not even bad. But the nr 11 of the league Çanakkale tie it at 1x1 now vs Fenerbahçe :box:

• Aw that is really sad for Çanakkale that scoreboard pressure killed them, they played much much better then Fenerbahçe today and at least deserved a tiebreak...

Çanakkale 1-3 Fenerbahçe (25-27, 25-22, 23-25, 22-25)

Such close sets...

• Well,fenerbache continues its messy performance even vs cannalake. Cev cup is waiting for them next season. :sos:

I'm not so sure about that, they're terrible atm. And all of BJK, Nilüfer, Halkbank and Bursa are better then Çanakkale. Cev cup is not secured for them at all heck even Challenge cup is not secure for them as far as their performance goes last 10 matches

• Elif should play as starter in some team next season and then we can compare them.

That's not gonna happen for sure, so we won't have any problem :rolleyes: She can only be starter in second division.

• Well if Ceren and Ceyda can then surely Elif who is better then both imo can as well. :wavy: Even according to you, you didnt know who was worse Elif or Ceyda. Even if it is based on 1 match I respect your view but still believe Elif has more to offer (also same with Janset)

Personally I don't like to continously talk about how bad one player is or talk negative all the time unless if Im really annoyed. Maybe try telling us who you like instead of who you don't like more to keep the thread more positive? When I see something I like I say it, doesn't mean I said they are Boskovic or Zhu Ting.

• im sad for Beylikdüzü..they could have won 3-1 if they didnt let Nilüfer come back from 8 points behind in second set
    bye this loss Beylikdüzü is out of the playoffs
    and top 8 is bound to be certain
    Beşiktaş-Nilüfer B match is a matter of formality

i felt sad for Ilbank they were very close to taking a win :( Could Beylikdüzü do a favor for them at the last week,please ?

• VVSL Results of Week 21 :

Galatasaray - Beşiktaş : 2-3
    stats
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Bursa BB : 3-0
    stats
    Vakıfbank - Seramiksan : 3-0
    stats
    Nilüfer B - K Beylikdüzü VI : 3-2
    stats
    Ilbank - Halkbank : 2-3
    stats
    Çanakkale B - Fenerbahçe : 1-3
    stats
    youtube

Standings :
    1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra 20-1 (60,7 points)
    2.Vakıfbank 19-2 (57,4)
    3.Fenerbahçe 16-5 (46,8 )
    4.Galatasaray 15-6 (45 )
    5.Bursa BB. 11-10 (39,2)
    6.Halkbank 9-12 (29,6)
    7.Beşiktaş 8-13 (27,1)
    8.Nilüfer B. 9-12 (26,4)
    9.Seramiksan 7-14 (22,3)
    10.K.Beylikdüzü 7-14 (22)
    11.Çanakkale 5-16 (14,6)
    12.Ilbank 0-21 (3,3 )

• Schedule of The Last Week of Regular Season in VVSL :

14:00 Seramiksan - Fenerbahçe
    17:00 Galatasaray - Çanakkale B
    17:30 Bursa BB - Vakıfbank

14:00 K Beylikdüzü VI - Ilbank
    14:00 Beşiktaş - Nilüfer B TRT Turk
    17:00 Halkbank - Eczacıbaşı Vitra TRT Spor

• the teams amonsgt 1st -8th are going to play playoffs round
    the teams amongst 9th-12th on the standings are going to play the relegation round matches and the last two teams are going to be relegated

the regular season points will be important for the relegation round, this means Beylikdüzü will want to win against Ilbank