Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• im just watching Çanakkale--Fenerbahçe match...
    is Polen's injury that serious ? ?(
    she didnt play against Çanakkale B

Wasn't really an injury, just a hard hit on her face. It was not that serious, coach just likes Bahar better as Opp then her :white: must be embarassing for her...

• Fener's most possible playoffs opponents will be either Halkbank or Beşiktaş
    if Natalia cant play then these matches wont be that easy..yet i guess Fener wins untill they face Vakıfbank at the semifinals

btw..Eczacıbaşı Vitra as the winner of regular season has qualified for CL Third Round

• im keeping watching Çanakkale-Fener match..i liked the match..Çanakkale played a good match..
    Jelena is in a better shape ..this is good for relegation round..they will try to make the miracle to stay in VVSL..

Beylikdüzü will have 25 point then Seramiksan 22 (supposing they will lose to Fener at the last round) then Çanakkale 14 points..
    they will try to close down the point difference to Seramiksan at least

btw..Janset from Çanakkale is an interesting middle..she is athletic and can hit hard when getting a proper set..on the other hand,Dicle Nur keeps tipping the balls..lol.

• Personally I don't like to continously talk about how bad one player is or talk negative all the time unless if Im really annoyed. Maybe try telling us who you like instead of who you don't like more to keep the thread more positive? When I see something I like I say it, doesn't mean I said they are Boskovic or Zhu Ting.

To be honest, there are not many local players who I like this season except the core NT players. Following ones are the players I have positive impression this season

Setters: Arelya Karasoy - Aslıhan Kılıç
    Libero: Melisa Memiş - Simay Kurt
    MBs: Aslı Kalaç - Diclenur Babat - Büşra Kılıçlı - Zehra Güneş
    OHs: Tuğba Şenoğlu - Şeyma Ercan - Meliha İsmailoğlu
    Opps: Noone

• Fener's most possible playoffs opponents will be either Halkbank or Beşiktaş
    if Natalia cant play then these matches wont be that easy..yet i guess Fener wins untill they face Vakıfbank at the semifinals

btw..Eczacıbaşı Vitra as the winner of regular season has qualified for CL Third Round

Canter, is this official? ecz vitra is qualified to the fourth round or just third round? I can not find any official news about it. :sos:

• if i didnt get it wrong...tvf webite says the regular season winner has the qualification to participates in Cev CL from third round

ok. Thank you. It seems No.1 in regular season does not mean a lot when turkey still has 3 champions league opportunity. Normally No.1 in regualar season also can get no.3 in play-off at least. I think it is just an insurance policy for the strong teams. :teach:

• This is in general the fact. No 1 in regular season automatically qualified for CL starting from the 3rd round. This was the case with VakifBank last season where they also finished 3rd after play offs but even if it was 4th that would not have changed their participation for the CL this year.
    Same with Conegliano, they finished 1st in regular season and started CL wirh the 3rd round even if they didn‘t play the play off final when they were eliminated by Modena in the semi final.

• Seramiksan 2-0 easy so far vs Fener (25-20, 25-17) :white:
    FB will struggle very hard in playoffs, next season they have to rebuild the team but if they dont make the european cups Im afraid they will not invest and FB might die :( KYK leaving hurt the team so so much

Also Im angry at Seramiksan they clearly have potential to play F8 and do good there, their budget was pretty high this time around. But now they have to play relegation while Nilüfer will play F8. They shouldn't have left Jessica Jones/Tow-Arnett without her their block defense was non existant. Also Bayramova and Malesevic should have played better throughout the season. I personally hope Seramiksan and Çanakkale stay in the league. More Anatolian teams :)

• Seramiksan 2-0 easy so far vs Fener (25-20, 25-17) :white:
    FB will struggle very hard in playoffs, next season they have to rebuild the team but if they dont make the european cups Im afraid they will not invest and FB might die :( KYK leaving hurt the team so so much

Also Im angry at Seramiksan they clearly have potential to play F8 and do good there, their budget was pretty high this time around. But now they have to play relegation while Nilüfer will play F8. They shouldn't have left Jessica Jones/Tow-Arnett without her their block defense was non existant. Also Bayramova and Malesevic should have played better throughout the season. I personally hope Seramiksan and Çanakkale stay in the league. More Anatolian teams :)

If they play like this, they can not beat any team except IIBank. :teach: Maybe challenge cup next season? :win: