You are not logged in.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 1:02pm

Fener's most possible playoffs opponents will be either Halkbank or Beşiktaş
if Natalia cant play then these matches wont be that easy..yet i guess Fener wins untill they face Vakıfbank at the semifinals

btw..Eczacıbaşı Vitra as the winner of regular season has qualified for CL Third Round
Canter, is this official? ecz vitra is qualified to the fourth round or just third round? I can not find any official news about it. :sos:

if i didnt get it wrong...tvf webite says the regular season winner has the qualification to participates in Cev CL from third round
ok. Thank you. It seems No.1 in regular season does not mean a lot when turkey still has 3 champions league opportunity. Normally No.1 in regualar season also can get no.3 in play-off at least. I think it is just an insurance policy for the strong teams. :teach:

harboboy

Professional

Monday, February 19th 2018, 1:08pm

This is in general the fact. No 1 in regular season automatically qualified for CL starting from the 3rd round. This was the case with VakifBank last season where they also finished 3rd after play offs but even if it was 4th that would not have changed their participation for the CL this year.
Same with Conegliano, they finished 1st in regular season and started CL wirh the 3rd round even if they didn‘t play the play off final when they were eliminated by Modena in the semi final.