Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Nice to see Janset Erkul who is on my to watch list :D with a good performance despite her team lost. Maybe Seramiksan can transfer her next season. They need a good MB :teach:

• FB won because Rahimova had her day, thats how they work recently. Rahimova has a good day, they can win. Rahimova on a bad day and they have a hard time against a lot of teams. They need KYK back, she is still the best imo watching Chinese league

• trt commentator's pronunciation :gone:
    sinya jack,salhas,aslı karaç.. :rolll:

Galatasaray shoul keep investing in its young player Ilkin Aydın..she looks promising : good jump,good spiking appproach,good jump serve
    Ataman has forgot Seda Aslanyürek (ex-Tokatlıoğlu) on the bench all the season long.. i havent watch any match in which she was a starter

• trt commentator's pronunciation :gone:
    sinya jack,salhas,aslı karaç.. :rolll:

Ahaha I noticed this too, really became annoying to me at some point especially when he started pronouncing Turkish names wrong as well :rolll: like did you ever get at least SOME kind of education or did you drop out of school after kindergarten. Sadly this is very normal and standard for TRT these days. At some point he also said 'this is Fulden on the screen, or maybe Hande Naz...? No Fulden is behind Hande Naz... I think?'
    I'm like :aww:

For some reason Salhas was the most annoying one to me and bothered me the most, also Koseleva lol

I liked Ilkin Aydin as well btw

• Galatasaray really weak after 20 ponits, even vs halkbank, it is still the same. You can not win any medal when you have this problem. :teach:
    According to the the team performance and status of the players, I believe the final will be between vakifbank end ecz vitra! :win:

• Even if she received the most balls, she made 3 points in 4 sets which explains that the win is not due to Natalia but nice to see her back.

I never said the win was due to her, but she clearly helped in other elements as she is a key player for Fenerbahce.

• GS's game is based on their serving performance, when that works they can beat any top teams as they showed before, however it was not their day yesterday and Halkbank put a really good fight. Special kudos to Ramirez, 8 blocks for an Opp is something :obey: She killed Rabadzhieva and Kosheleva :cheesy: Also Libero Derya Cayırgan did amazing job in both defense and reception. She has been showing such as solid performance for whole season :super:

If GS would manage to put their normal serving performance, they will eliminate Halkbank.

• FB won because Rahimova had her day, thats how they work recently. Rahimova has a good day, they can win. Rahimova on a bad day and they have a hard time against a lot of teams. They need KYK back, she is still the best imo watching Chinese league

47 total reception in 4 sets seemed like a big number of balls to receive especially in a two player receiving system.

You also have to look at the number of attacks coming from the middle blockers which could be an important factor to the win since the Polen is not really of a big help for the attack in my opinion.

Great reception would ofcourse increase the number of attacks coming from the middle blockers so I feel Natalia's return did mean a lot for Fenerbahce.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Can you please translate? I only understood the list of players and how much do they earn.

You can use google translate to your own language. For my point of view, the number is very close but not very accurate, but it gives a general idea how much clubs invest. :teach:

Actually, all top clubs invest a lot. Maybe the difference between these clubs is within 1-2 million! That is why all top clubs want to sign top of the top players to get gold medal! like zhuting,kyk, boscovic,natalia,milena rasic :obey:

• Playoffs Quarterfinals First Match :

Nilüfer B - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 0-3
    Stats

Day 2 in the Relegation Round :

Ilbank - K Beylikdüzü VI : 0-3
    Stats
    Çanakkale B - Seramiksan : 3-2
    Stats

Standings after Day 2 :
    1.K Beylikdüzü VI : 31 points
    2.Seramiksan 29,3
    3.Çanakkale B 16,6
    4.Ilbank 4,3

• I think we can already tell which players were disappointment this season.

vakifbank: kubra (she's not quite a disappointment, but I expected her better, if it was not for guidetti's choice, zehra would be the starter).

fenerbahce: damla

eczacibasi: hande (for me the biggest disappointment) and beyza (even if beyza does not have many opportunities and in some games she played well)

galatasaray: buse kayacan, bihter and asli

bursa

halkbank: burcu despite her being almost the entire season injured

besiktas: ceylan

nilufer: ceyda aktas (very irregular), elif onur, ozgenur and sinem bayzit

seramiksan: ceyda dermihan

cannakale - ipek

ilbank - i can not say

Hits - ceren K, sabriye