Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Fenerbahce won't win this unless they get rid of Polen. Rahimova is all they need.

They also look like a big team meaning they are not as mobile as much as they want to. Vakifbank is big but atleast Lonneke isn't that as a disaster like Polina and Polen in defense and Zhu Ting can receive

Why do not fener use three foreign players on court...jerkov, raminova and tomkom together??

• If the changes were made in time...Fenerbahce could've gotten the third set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• As long as they stay healthy. Vakifbank doesn't have many subs.

8| Am I missing something here, Kelsey Robinson, Zehra Güneş, Tuğba Şenoğlu. And imo some of these subs are/will become better then the main roster. I think VakifBank this season has a very elite bench. I just hope they won't be wasted in the bench...

• VakifBank was lucky that Natalia and Mia(who still played) were injured and Fener had to play with their 2nd league bench and Polina as OH :rolll: . In the regular season with the main squads I can't see them repeat this easy victory.

• VakifBank was lucky that Natalia and Mia(who still played) were injured and Fener had to play with their 2nd league bench and Polina as OH :rolll: . In the regular season with the main squads I can't see them repeat this easy victory.

I think natalia will be the key player in fener now. The problem is that fener does not have good receiving and defense now compared to last season and rahimova is not that strong at attack compared to boscovic(she gets 0 attack effciency rate and got blocked 7 times today). It will be a difficult season for fener compared to eczvitra and galatasaray. :teach:

http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…ID=73&PID=59&type=LegList

stats of the match today...

• 8| Am I missing something here, Kelsey Robinson, Zehra Güneş, Tuğba Şenoğlu. And imo some of these subs are/will become better then the main roster. I think VakifBank this season has a very elite bench. I just hope they won't be wasted in the bench...

They have a good bench, but no one comes even close to replace and do what Zhu does. Did u see what happened when Kelsey came in replacing Sloetjes? She had a couple of bad passes and they almost lost the set, I would like to see Tugba but I have a feeling she will spend the whole season on the bench.

Well, if the starting 6 stays heath I don`t think anyone can beat Vakifbank.

• I actually mean't thy have good subs for anyone except Zhu (and Sloetjes). How does one find a good sub for Zhu anyway? She is considered to be the best current player worldwide. I don't agree about Tuğba, I feel like she will start replacing Gözde very soon.

• I actually mean't thy have good subs for anyone except Zhu (and Sloetjes). How does one find a good sub for Zhu anyway? She is considered to be the best current player worldwide. I don't agree about Tuğba, I feel like she will start replacing Gözde very soon.

If it is true Gozde is retiring after this season, Guidetti should let Tugba play in her place and use Godze as a "mentor".