Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• dagdelenler ,you as a Brazilian fan know lots of things about the teams in VVSL :thumbup:

my appreciation on the disappointing foreign players :
    Lazareviç from Beylikdüzü
    Leys from Bursa
    OHs Fromm,Alajbeg from Çanakkale
    OH Natalia (injury),OH Jerkov ,OPP Rahimova from Fenerbahçe
    OH Rabadzieva at times from Galatasaray
    OHs Malasevic,Bayramova from Seramiksan

the foreign players whose performances i like :
    OH Jana Kulan from Beylikdüzü
    MB Yvon Belien from Bursa
    OPP Boşkoviç from Eczacıbaşı
    MBs Jack and Ruseva from Galatasaray
    MB Carolina da Silva from Nilüfer
    OH Zhu Ting from Vakıfbank
    OH Salas ,MB Rachel from Halkbank
    OPP Yanelis Santos from Ilbank

also , Larson and Adams from Vitra,Kosheleva from Galatasaray,BUijs from Nilüfer,Nikolova from Bursa,Joyce from Çanakkale were good

• True Vasilva is not bad player but their is NOOO way that she earn around 1M$ for season same for Mammadova.

• If a club really gives Vasileva 1 million euro per year, there must be something very very wrong in volleyball world.

Elitsa Vasileva is a very good OH and Kazan and Moscow usually pay about 1 million Euro per season for their best attackers, only the big clubs of Istanbul pay even (a little) more, no other league respective clubs can currently afford such salaries. It is not about what a player deserves, but what the top clubs can afford for their most valuable players, mainly attackers and (partly) setters...

• Elitsa Vasileva is a very good OH and Kazan and Moscow usually pay about 1 million Euro per season for their best attackers, only the big clubs of Istanbul pay even (a little) more, no other league respective clubs can currently afford such salaries. It is not about what a player deserves, but what the top clubs can afford for their most valuable players, mainly attackers and (partly) setters...

Vasileva had her chances when playing in Vakıfbank and she showed she is not a suitable player for a top club like Vakifbank. . If a player deserves lets say 500.000 euro ,what is the meaning of paying her 1 million euro? If Moscow is paying all their players above 500.000 euro, it will be logical, otherwise it is strange.
    Do you know all top male players in Italy are earning less than 700.000 euro ? Juantorena, Ngapeth, Zaytsev, Bruno... this is why I find it strange.

• Do clubs disclose their players salaries or these are just estimates?

• Vasileva had her chances when playing in Vakıfbank and she showed she is not a suitable player for a top club like Vakifbank. . If a player deserves lets say 500.000 euro ,what is the meaning of paying her 1 million euro? If Moscow is paying all their players above 500.000 euro, it will be logical, otherwise it is strange.
    Do you know all top male players in Italy are earning less than 700.000 euro ? Juantorena, Ngapeth, Zaytsev, Bruno... this is why I find it strange.

As a matter of fact top women players earn more in this sports as top male players - this is opposed to all other team sports, but this sport is especially suitable for women and attracts much more good players than other team sports regarding women. Wilfredo Leon could become the first male player earning a million Euro in one season, while there are many players in Istanbul and a number in Russia already doing so.

• So far I know also Natalia Goncharova is earning about 1 million Euro per year in Moscow, as Kosheleva and Malykh did in 2016 in Krasnodar. Due to changing currency values the exact numbers vary a bit, I guess. Remember, that Turkish and Russian currencies have to be transferred in Euro respective US Dollar for comparisons, which introduces some deviations...

• I think it is nice that female players earn more than male counterparts :super:

When it comes to money, it is hard to use word 'deserve' it is all about supply-demand. Clearly there are not many big attacker in the market who can both attack and receive in a decent level (only funny thing is that both bulgarian OHs are one of the most earning female volleyball players but they still couldn't succeed anything in NT level)

I am curious about KYK's salary, do you think she is getting paid more than Zhu?

• I think it is nice that female players earn more than male counterparts :super:

When it comes to money, it is hard to use word 'deserve' it is all about supply-demand. Clearly there are not many big attacker in the market who can both attack and receive in a decent level (only funny thing is that both bulgarian OHs are one of the most earning female volleyball players but they still couldn't succeed anything in NT level)

I am curious about KYK's salary, do you think she is getting paid more than Zhu?

Zhu is the highest salary volleyball player (including male), with 135m euro.

and I heard her salary will raise to 150m euro next season. Can someone confirm that?

KYK's salary is 0.8 million euro in shanghai. She does not need to play so many matches compared to european league and can go to korea for vacation. KYK salary is 1.2 million euro last season. Fenerbahce did not want to pay that much to KYK this season and made an offer to zhuting (actually fenerbache made offer to zhuting in 2016 and zhuting picks vakifbank), However vakifbank offers 1.35 millions euro to keep Zhuting. I think the fight for zhuting between these clubs is still on the way because zhuting only signs one year contract every time. :teach:

I think KYK will not go back to europe if she does not lower her salary. No club manager wants to sign her at 1.2 million euro. :cheesy:

• KYK's salary is 0.8 million euro in shanghai. She does not need to play so many matches compared to european league and can go to korea for vacation. KYK salary is 1.2 million euro last season. Fenerbahce did not want to pay that much to KYK this season and made an offer to zhuting (actually fenerbache made offer to zhuting in 2016 and zhuting picks vakifbank), However vakifbank offers 1.35 millions euro to keep Zhuting. I think the fight for zhuting between these clubs is still on the way because zhuting only signs one year contract every time. :teach:

I think KYK will not go back to europe if she does not lower her salary. No club manager wants to sign her at 1.2 million euro. :cheesy:

Don't keep spreading false information about Kim. her salray is not 0.8 million euro in shanghai she said it was lower than usual salary at fenerbahce but about the similar level. and fenerbahce offered her same or higher salary to keep her but she have played for years in and out of the national team and the club team, so she felt physically exhausted, so she wanted to play in a less tight league. and her last season salary is 1.8 million dollars.http://skor.sozcu.com.tr/2016/…-yildiz-savaslari-501272/

• Don't keep spreading false information about Kim. her salray is not 0.8 million euro in shanghai she said it was lower than usual salary at fenerbahce but about the similar level. and fenerbahce offered her same or higher salary to keep her but she have played for years in and out of the national team and the club team, so she felt physically exhausted, so she wanted to play in a less tight league. and her last season salary is 1.8 million dollars.http://skor.sozcu.com.tr/2016/…-yildiz-savaslari-501272/

I am telling the truth! well, the salary of Kyk in shanghai is open to public(you can check it by yourself). I check it again. It is 0.8 million us dollar not 0.8 million euro! even lower!! According to your source in 2016, It is 1.4 million us dollar (similar to 1.2 million euro as I said)+0.4 million transfer fee for kyk. Zhuting's transfer fee is additional 1 million euro to chinese goverment( I am not sure about how much it is,but there is another hidden transfer fee to chinese goverment). and 1 million euro for first season. Second season is 1.35 million euro! After last season, zhuting becomes the highest paid volleyball player in the history! :teach:

I understand that your are fan of kyk. However, numbers do not lie~~~ :teach:

• Kim with all the additional stuff was worth 1.8 million USD and it was about 1.5 million eur in 2016 because if I remember right USD was worth more back then (compared to eur) I remember all sources said 1.5 mill euro which I can look up. With current rates 1.8 usd is still more then 1.35 eur btw

It is really silly to compate this stuff but if we look at the facts KYK is still the most expensive player however I do expect Zhu to get more expensive next season. We will see if that is more then 1.5 million euros.

Agreed :thumbsup:

Why is it awful to think top male players like Zaytsev etc. get less then some good female players ?(

Literally the only team sport where females get paid more then males so... You could say the same about top female basketball players compared to some mediocre male player for example. It is stupid to compare male/female salaries to make your point.

• Kim with all the additional stuff was worth 1.8 million USD and it was about 1.5 million eur in 2016 because if I remember right USD was worth more back then (compared to eur) I remember all sources said 1.5 mill euro which I can look up. With current rates 1.8 usd is still more then 1.35 eur btw

It is really silly to compate this stuff but if we look at the facts KYK is still the most expensive player however I do expect Zhu to get more expensive next season. We will see if that is more then 1.5 million euros.

Well, for professional volleyball, it is good to know and compare within the market. Altough zhuting is most-highly paid player this season, It seems 1.35 million euro is still not the history. Let us wait and see new history record-high salary soon. :teach:

And I doubt whether any club will pay 1.2 million euro to kyk again from next season. :teach:

• I am telling the truth! well, the salary of Kyk in shanghai is open to public(you can check it by yourself). I check it again. It is 0.8 million us dollar not 0.8 million euro! even lower!!

Where did you check it? Can you provide some link? I think I read that was around 1 mil euro during last transfer period.

• Where did you check it? Can you provide some link? I think I read that was around 1 mil euro during last transfer period.

You can use google translate the chinese to english, it is an all-know news in chinese volleyball league and It seems all chinese fans of KYK know that. It is 0.8 million dollar contract. However,kyk plays much less games compared to european league. so the dollar earned per match is similar to fenerbache's 1.2 million euro contract in 2016, but the whole amount is much less. :teach:

http://sports.163.com/17/0531/…MDDF800058782_mobile.html

• Of course KYK's is lower than usual, she plays in a league which lasts just 5 months. The other leagues last about 9 months. She has probably the best contract in the world if we look at it from a monthly point of view.

• Of course KYK's is lower than usual, she plays in a league which lasts just 5 months. The other leagues last about 9 months. She has probably the best contract in the world if we look at it from a monthly point of view.

Yes, it is similar contract compared to fenerbahce. But the thing you do not know is the same club in shanghai offer 10 million RMB(almost 1.25 million euro) to Zhuting in 2016. Zhuting finally decided to go to turkey to improve her volleyball level! :teach:

well , it is not important anymore. Future will be better. :teach:

Actually, I hope vakifbank will sign kyk next season. Gozde will retire soon!

• You can use google translate the chinese to english, it is an all-know news in chinese volleyball league and It seems all chinese fans of KYK know that. It is 0.8 million dollar contract. However,kyk plays much less games compared to european league. so the dollar earned per match is similar to fenerbache's 1.2 million euro contract in 2016, but the whole amount is much less. :teach:

http://sports.163.com/17/0531/…MDDF800058782_mobile.html

This is Korean article, not speculative article.
    Her agent explained that it was " totally groundless reporting, " and that she did not have an annual salary contract, which costs $ 800,000 per month.It signed a one-year contract with the Shanghai team and was slightly higher than the contract with Fenerbahce last season (approximately 1.6 billion to 1.7 billion won)

http://sports.naver.com/genera…hn?oid=047&aid=0002152051