Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• :wall: :wall: :wall: Men's volleyball is more popular sport in Europe, South America, USA . Only Asian countries and some European countries Turkey are pro women volleyball because they are more succesful in this category. What is more STUPID is (yes I'm offended) comparing men's/women's volleybsll to men's/women's basketball

• Yes, it is similar contract compared to fenerbahce. But the thing you do not know is the same club in shanghai offer 10 million RMB(almost 1.25 million euro) to Zhuting in 2016. Zhuting finally decided to go to turkey to improve her volleyball level! :teach:

well , it is not important anymore. Future will be better. :teach:

Actually, I hope vakifbank will sign kyk next season. Gozde will retire soon!

i never guess they can sign KYK while keeping Zhu in the team..would be very expensive even for Vakıf too ..KYK wasnt that brillant in FB in last two years..she is an real all-round player compared to Zhu but i would prefer to keep ZHU in the team for her offense

• Day 3 in the Relegation Round :

Çanakkale - Ilbank : 3-0
    stats
    Seramiksan - K Beylikdüzü VI : 2-3
    stats

Standings after Day 3 :
    1.K Beylikdüzü VI 33
    2.Seramiksan 30,3
    3.Çanakkale B 19,6
    4.Ilbank 4,31

after Day 2 it was already certain that Çanakkale and Ilbank were going to be relegated to the second division
    Çanakkale B and Ilbank are relegated to the Second Division (namely >Women's first league).K Beylikdüzü VI and Seramiksan are going to keep competing in VVSL nexy year

first circuit has been completed.second circuit will just determine teams' ranks on the standing,in other words will determine Beylikdüzü and Seramiksan's rank (btw 9th and 10 th).Its certain that Çanakkale is the 11th and Ilbank is the 12th in VVSL

• scarpetta ok? In some parts males is more popular so...? I'm failing to see your point here, and relax

In this thread I'm the first one that compared male/female salaries and I can't see the stupidity part. If they have the same popularity or even less for female volleyballers, I have right to question the salary difference.

I think players like Kim, Zhu Ting are legendary players and deserve every bit of their salary ,even much but Vasileva ? Who? How can Vasileva earn more than Leon? That is absurd

• In this thread I'm the first one that compared male/female salaries and I can't see the stupidity part. If they have the same popularity or even less for female volleyballers, I have right to question the salary difference.

I think players like Kim, Zhu Ting are legendary players and deserve every bit of their salary ,even much but Vasileva ? Who? How can Vasileva earn more than Leon? That is absurd

It’s based on what the club is willing to pay. Of course there are plenty of better players than Vasileva but in all team sports there are some players that earn more than their skill level would suggest and some that earn less. The only problem here is why Dinamo Kazan pay so much for a player like her when they could get better players for the same money. If I was a Dinamo Kazan fan I would be furious if those salaries are correct, but good for Elitsa if she is making so much money.

• So Galatasaray beat Halkbank 3-0 today. It is best of 3 this year though, yes? So Halkbank still have a chance to go through to SFs?

• So Galatasaray beat Halkbank 3-0 today. It is best of 3 this year though, yes? So Halkbank still have a chance to go through to SFs?

Yes, but the third, decisive match is again in Istanbul Burhan Felek Salonu, so Galatasaray is clearly supposed to win.

• Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı have completed their quarterfinals missions and are wating for their semi finals opponents
    Both teams were clear-cut favorrites yet Nilüfer and Especailly Beşiktaş could have played better.i felt they didnt show their best respecting the opponents too much.Alesia didnt play well in both matches.i liked Nilüfer's MB Carol's performances..she has had a good season overall in VVSL.

lets see what Bursa BB can do against FB..i expect a better match from Bursa..maybe they can take it to the third match like Halkbank did

Actually if they can serve well and control Rahimova better they have a chance..Natalia isnt completly-recoverd..Fener's other OHs are neither great attacker nor great passers.Fener's game strategy : set good passed balls to the middles and other balls to the Rahimova.Dimirtova is playing well..Leys and Fatma should step it up! Belien has having a good season.
    we can watch Fener-Bursa match live tomorrow

i think i will go andd watch the third match of Gala-Halkbank.Cubans will be crucial players for the outcome.Gala is the fav. i expect a good match