Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Did Natalia leave the court and never got back?

• I wish FB had to play Halkbank then they would have lost...

I thought you were a FB fan, no?

I know they have not played well recently, but they have already beaten Eczaci once this season, so they could still do it again. Of course they will most likely lose, but if they can get some good form and a little bit of luck anything is possible.

• I thought you were a FB fan, no?

I know they have not played well recently, but they have already beaten Eczaci once this season, so they could still do it again. Of course they will most likely lose, but if they can get some good form and a little bit of luck anything is possible.

I am! But I simply cant like this current roster we have. I guess Im just an even bigger volleyball fan then I am an FB fan :D I don't like most players with exceptions ofc but most of all I hate the way FB is playing setting everything to Rahimova who just spikes high and hard each time over the block. There is no such thing as teamwork and setters dont try creating some chemistry with other players and literally no one is important for the team except Eda and Polina. (Dicle and Bahar and liberos had good and bad moments but nothing exceptional most of the time) I dont like this volleyball and cant enjoy watching this team. Imho Fener stand no chance vs Eczacibasi whatsoever

• I think that the current roster is quite weak if compare to previous SS. Without KYK, FB never be the same. I guess they have financial as well because i dont see the sponsor on their jersey. The money that they can invest is less. They cannot keep great players like meliha, ezgi dilik, ergul, and seyma. They only have newbies players instead. Moreover, their main key player like natalia has injury since beginning until now.

And i think that you are usually have bad comments even their wins. For me, i think their players are not that strong if compare to top3. Only what i can see in the team is they really play for FB. Secondly, for your information, Polen 13 pts, Polina 28 pts, Damla 14 pts, Eda 19 pts, Bahar 14. i disagree with you as you said "setters dont try creating some chemistry with other players and literally no one is important". I think the setter try to use MB ASAP and sometimes even too much. I hope Natalia can come back and help in terms of receiving, damla and merve are not enough for next match.

I thought you were a FB fan, no?

I am! But I simply cant like this current roster we have. I guess Im just an even bigger volleyball fan then I am an FB fan I don't like most players with exceptions ofc but most of all I hate the way FB is playing setting everything to Rahimova who just spikes high and hard each time over the block. There is no such thing as teamwork and setters dont try creating some chemistry with other players and literally no one is important for the team except Eda and Polina. (Dicle and Bahar and liberos had good and bad moments but nothing exceptional most of the time) I dont like this volleyball and cant enjoy watching this team. Imho Fener stand no chance vs Eczacibasi whatsoever

• Results of Second Matches in the Playoff Quarterfinals in VVSL :

(2-0) Vakıfbank - Beşiktaş : 3-0
    stats
    youtube
    (1-1) Galatasaray - Halkbank : 3-0
    stats
    (2-0) Eczacıbaşı - Nilüfer B : 3-0
    stats
    youtube
    (2-0) Fenerbahçe - Bursa BB : 3-2
    stats
    youtube

with these results, Vakıfbank,Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe have advanced to the Semifinals .
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra is going to face Fenerbahçe at the Semifinals.Vakıfbank will wait for its opponent to be certain till the result of third match of Galatasaray- Halkbank

Schedule of Quarterfinals Third Match :

18:00 (1-1) Galatasaray - HalkbankTRT Spor

• Schedule of Second Period in Relegation Round :

15:00 Ilbank - Seramiksan
    17:00 Çanakkale B - K Beylikdüzü VI

15:00 K Beylikdüzü VI - Ilbank
    17:00 Seramiksan - Çanakkale B

12:00 Ilbank - Çanakkale B
    14:00 K Beylikdüzü VI - Seramiksan

• Anyone has the schedule of the semifinals? Thanks!