stats
    Seramiksan - Çanakkale B : 3-1
    stats

Day 3:
    Ilbank - Çanakkale B : 0-3
    stats
    KBeylikdüzü VI - Seramiksan : 3-1
    stats

Playout Round has been completed.Çanakkale Belediyespor and Ilbank are officially relegated to the Second Division.Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü Voleybol Ihtisas is 9th and Seramiksan is 10th in VVSL

• Once more a little overestimated betting quote for todays semi Galatasaray vs. VakifBank in Burhan Felek (roughly 4 to 1.2), of course VakifBank is favourite, but that high?

• today there's first match of the first semifinal
    Galatasaray-Vakıfbank..This match will be very very important for Gala .They couldnt beat Vakıf so far in the season .i dont guess they can beat Vakıf in second match in Vakıf's gym, so they need to beat Vakıf in today's match to go on for a possible third match which would be in Vakıf's gym.that is,they have to beat Vakıf today then beat them once in Vakıf's gym too to make it to the final..hard job really! They should play with a winning attitude to win,serve very well and minimize the number of mistakes especially after the 20's points
    they should find their rhythm as soon as possible when the match starts ,otherwise Vakıf can lead 2-0 out of nothing that would be very very hard to make a comeback

• Do you know if Naz is able to play today?read that the injury will sidelined her for a month, which would change dynamics a little bit

Voleybolunsesi published recently that Naz can play with bandages, though I will be surprised if they risk her. Risking her now, already in the 1st match might cause her missing finals and F4, while without her they might end up in Cev cup next season :aww:

I think the betting odds are fair. Looking at stats, GS's players are on top of most lists like best receiver, best server, best blocker per set etc. I would love to see stats of total errors per team too, I'm sure GS doubles Vakifbank in that part. The key for today's match is serves again, if GS can serve well, they can win 3-0. Zhu can tolerate out of system positions many times but she has her limits too.

At Vakifbank's side, Rasic also had a minor injury so she might be missing the match. Having too many inexperienced youngsters on court at once can put Vakif in trouble tonight.

At GS's side, I really don't like this team. Neslihan and Rabadzhieva's number of errors are just devastating and boring to watch. Not only when they receive or attack, but also when they serve. Both were so unbalanced throughout the season. Ruseva and Asli were both underperforming recently. Ruseva can't attack, her blocking does not save the day either. Asli used to be a good attacker, but her recent performance is terrible. The only positive thing at that side is Jack's rising performance.

• i missed the first set..
    Vakıfbank had a well deserved victory..they were mentally very concentrated an focused as whole team.Galatasaray played a weak game.They didnt show their best..they have to, bcz they are playing Vakıfbank not another team

• I hope naz can totally recover before the final in turkish league! :teach: It is no problem for vakifbank to beat volero in champions league! :box:

Cansu Özbay did a good job against Galatasaray.Guidetti made wrong move taking Naz with injuried finger on the courth WHO did two faulty sets(carried the ball) while Özbay was doing well..for sure, Naz is very important for the crucial matches

• some information about Second Division (Women's first league) :
    8 teams are playing semfinals in two pools and Two of these teams are promoted to VVSL in the end :

Pool 1:
    Balıkesir BB - Sarıyer B : 2-3 (21-25,25-19,25-14,23-25,9-15)
    Samsun BB Anakent - Pursaklar VI : 1-3 (23-25,20-25,25-19,22-25)

Pool 2 :
    Karayolları - Bolu B. : 2-3 (23-25,26-24,27-25,22-25,9-15)
    THY - Manisa BB : 3-2 (23-25,22-25,26-24,25-18,25-6)