Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Agreed. WCC played in the fall of the next season are essentially exhibitions of top teams and in no way reflect the true meaning of what the WCC stands for. Only tournaments directly after the Club season truly reflect the top Clubs for that year. Same players, hot or cold coming into the end of the season. It really just amounts to a money grabbing scheme and probably shouldn't even be scheduled on the years that it can't be played immediately after the season.

The prestige of the tournament is greatly diminished when it is played in this fashion.

• Balıkesir BB and Pursaklar VI from Pool 1 (these two teams and Sarıyer B had 2-1 W-L but bcz Sarıyer B had less points ,could make it to the final round)
    THY and Karayolları ( Karayolları and third and fourth teams had the same W-L as 1-2, but Karayolları prevailed with points difference) from Pool 2
    advanced to the Final Round and first two teams in the last final pool are going to be promoted to VVSL next season

Final Round :
    THY
    Balıkesir BB
    Pursaklar VI
    Karayolları

top two of these four teams are going to be promoted to VVSL after final round robin is completed

• do you have full roster or at least main/foreign players for these 4 teams?

sorry,i couldnt reach these teams' rosters
    they dont have their teams rosters on their websites :aww:

i couldnt find the rosters in TVF's website either

i tried to find the foreign players with my own struggle, here i have found these names :

THY : OH Jelena,Nikolic(SRB),OPP Aneta Havlickova(CZE)
    Karayolları : OH Anna Grejman(POL) ,OPP Marina Tumas(BLR)
    Pursaklar VI : OH Danijela Dzakovic (MNE),OPP Krystle Amansa Esdelle (T&T)
    Balıkesir BB :OH Milica Bezarevic (SRB)

• Second Division(Womens' First league) Final Round Schedule :

16:00 Balıkesir BB - Karayolları
    18:00 THY - Pursaklar VI

16:00 Pursaklar VI - Balıkesir BB
    18:00 Karayolları - THY

13:30 Pursaklar VI - Karayolları
    15:30 Balıkesir BB - THY

all the matches are going to be broadcast by Çay TV

• Karayollari also has promising U21 players Yasemin Guveli (MB) and Saliha Sahin (OH)

Favourites are THY and Karayollari :box:

• Kosheleva has finished the season. It is better for Gs focus on champions league now. Naz has began to train with the team today. It is now impossible for GS to win Vakifbank in turkish league. If natalia recovered, the fight for champions league spot next season will be interesting. :teach:

• Kosheleva has finished the season. It is better for Gs focus on champions league now. Naz has began to train with the team today. It is now impossible for GS to win Vakifbank in turkish league. If natalia recovered, the fight for champions league spot next season will be interesting. :teach:

lol.indeed
    Seda also has an injury...its unlucky of Galatasaray to have two injuried players at the most important moments of the season (Both CL and TL semi finals and third place matches)..CL ticket is in trouble too..if SEda is ok and play well then they still can beat Fener

• if i have enough time tomorrow i would like to watch Karayolları to see how MB Yasemin and OH Saliha have improved so far0

Second Division Finals is going to start tomorrow..i suppose THY will make it to VVSL..and seems one of Karayolları and Pursaklar will be the other team to be promoted to VVSL

• Balıkesir BB's second foreigner OPP American Catherine ? i couldnt get her surname so far
    good that video-check system exists in the finals

im sorry the link i gave before isnt working..im watching on tv :(

Saliha Şahin is doing well/ok so far

Karyolları's setter Elif is a tall setter..i think she was the setter of u18? or u20 ?

• Katherine Bell is the American Opp of Balıkesir :)

Im also watching on tv, match seems to be on YouTube as well.

Elif was I think setter in both u18 and u20

Saliha looks like she lost a lot of weight compared to U23 WcH, am I right?