You are not logged in.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Monday, January 15th 2018, 9:49pm

Proton Saratov defeated Odintsovo.

I did say Odintsovo can be quite predictable and they also had some problems with the pass which smaller teams could exploit.

Unfortunately...my review is quite limited. The match bored me to death that I can only watch one and a half set while having to check my phone quite a lot because the game did not hold my interest. I'm just curious about the defeat. Saratov did beat Dinamo Moscow but at least that match went to a tiebreaker. This match... :down:

Monday, January 15th 2018, 10:50pm

Proton Saratov defeated Odintsovo.

I did say Odintsovo can be quite predictable and they also had some problems with the pass which smaller teams could exploit.

Unfortunately...my review is quite limited. The match bored me to death that I can only watch one and a half set while having to check my phone quite a lot because the game did not hold my interest. I'm just curious about the defeat. Saratov did beat Dinamo Moscow but at least that match went to a tiebreaker. This match... :down:

I presume Odintsovo lost the game through making far 2 many serving errors (15 serve errors in only three sets is just 2 much) and attacking errors/block downs in their spike attempts.

Yesterday, 5:12pm

Karpol and most of first team not in Kazan... Rest for Mammadova and Vasileva as a consequence... First time Malygina as a starter for Kazan?

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Yesterday, 6:03pm

And Moscow won first set against no more good team Krasnodar just with 27:25 and even lost the second 20:25. Either they underestimated their opponent or were not playing with usual starting six or both.