You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:23pm

Moscow wins Russian championship ? or it is bets of 3 ?

Best of five, but of course Moscow is now rather close to the title with the next match happening in the capital.

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:24pm

Moscow wins Russian championship ? or it is bets of 3 ?
If rules were not changed this year, it's a best-of-5 series, and the team to win 3 games will be the winners.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:26pm

ok.i meant best of 5..

Moscow's players were so happy after the match i thougt they got the title!
meso mi ra se beno...

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:30pm

Ekaterinburg leveled the series with Krasnoyarsk today. So the next match will decide, who gets the important 2:1 lead in the series (also best of five in the little final series, deciding who is eligible to play CL qualification, the loser CEV cup.

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:32pm

By the way, Goncharova prolonged her like eternal felt contract with Mocscow for one more year (she is there since 2007 now). So there is no fun for Istanbul top clubs by getting a top opposite now...
I think Goncharova is contented with playing in domestic league and has no desire to play abroad, either because everything she needs she can find in Moscow or she doesn't care enough to challenge herself and play with the best teams overseas. I get the impression she is stubborn :lol:

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:40pm

By the way, Goncharova prolonged her like eternal felt contract with Mocscow for one more year (she is there since 2007 now). So there is no fun for Istanbul top clubs by getting a top opposite now...
I think Goncharova is contented with playing in domestic league and has no desire to play abroad, either because everything she needs she can find in Moscow or she doesn't care enough to challenge herself and play with the best teams overseas. I get the impression she is stubborn :lol:

as far as i undertood .. she doesnt want a new environment and new friends and new challenge..its bcz she may be an introvert..its normal
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 11:55pm

Is Mammadova injuried?

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:25am

Is Mammadova injuried?

She played only in first set - no idea.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 1:31pm

Is Mammadova injuried?

She played only in first set - no idea.
In the first match I started watching from the end of the 1st set and she was not on the court also. Weird.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Today, 5:49pm

Ekaterinburg won at home third match against Krasnoyarsk and leads now with 2:1 the series against the better league round team.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Today, 6:36pm

3rd (and possibly last) final Moscow - Kazan live now here: http://tvstart.ru/ru/streams/dinamo-mosk…nal-zhenshhiny/