You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "australia1964" is male

Favourite Team: Unet Yamamay Busto Arsizio

Favourite Players: Fernandinha

Friday, August 11th 2017, 7:12pm

Scirè don't play on Sigel Marsala this year have signed with Modica on B2 tournemant

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male
  • "Toguttt" started this thread

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 11:37am

After signing McMahon, now it's probably Soverato the main candidate team to win A2 and be promoted to A1.
Based in the deep south of Italy (Calabria), Soverato has been trying for many years to achieve this result without succeeding. Now they have the big chance... But the challenge is open, as there are also other very well equipped teams this year in A2. The level is higher than last few years, most probably due to the improvement of the Italian economy.

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 1:42pm

Yes, A2 seems very interesting this year! A lot of A1 players there and good teams that could be top in other european leagues. I hope we can watch some matche :drink:

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:18pm

After signing McMahon, now it's probably Soverato the main candidate team to win A2 and be promoted to A1.
Based in the deep south of Italy (Calabria), Soverato has been trying for many years to achieve this result without succeeding. Now they have the big chance... But the challenge is open, as there are also other very well equipped teams this year in A2. The level is higher than last few years, most probably due to the improvement of the Italian economy.

I`m assuming you have never watched McMahon play?!. She`s tall 1.99cm and that`s it, she`s really not good, she`s super slow, worst than Diouf (her nickname on volleytalk is McTall) she did not even make that big difference in Germany where she would hit around 20% or below in some games. And I think the level of Serie 2 is higher than in Germany.
She played for USA this summer and she was really bad, so bad that for the WCC they had to replace her with Witney which is even worst than her.

She will certainly not make Soverato any stronger, hopefully her backup is good because they will need her. All the Club Italia teens are better than her.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:21pm

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 9:59pm

Dito.

McMahon sure isn't Gamova but for A2 she'll be totally ok, she'll certainly be one of the outstanding players in A2.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:02pm

Dito.

McMahon sure isn't Gamova but for A2 she'll be totally ok, she'll certainly be one of the outstanding players in A2.

I will make sure to remember this post, by the end of the season we will make sure to find out who was right and who was wrong.

Comparing her to Gamova?? OMGGG :lol: she`s not even close to be at Murphy`s level....lolo

of course Shame wont agree A2 is stronger than Germany. How many Americans in A2? 3 or maybe? How many Americans in Germany?? 30 maybe? Bring the toilet paper.... :lol:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:07pm

Dito.

Not only McMahon weak for the championship. Bundesliga level lower than Serie A2 made my day. :dance6:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Social bookmarks