Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Interesting interview with Sloëtjes in a Dutch television program. She had a very good time with Vakifbank, but it's also a relief she can leave the club because of the immense pressure. If the pressure would be less, she could have more fun in playing volleyball. She thought she would get used to the pressure, but she never could. She still has sleepless nights. Sloëtjes wants to quit after Tokyo 2020. Maybe she takes one year off and than play one more year, because of the WCH 2022 in the Netherlands.

Beliën enjoys to play and live in Istanbul, so I think the rumours of her transfering to Galatasaray could be true. She wants to improve every day. So when she isn't satisfied with her block, she stays after the training to get better at it. It's a pleasure for her to watch good middle blockers, so she can learn a lot from them. At this moment she likes the most to see Rasic and Danesi play.

• Interesting interview with Sloëtjes in a Dutch television program. She had a very good time with Vakifbank, but it's also a relief she can leave the club because of the immense pressure. If the pressure would be less, she could have more fun in playing volleyball. She thought she would get used to the pressure, but she never could. She still has sleepless nights. Sloëtjes wants to quit after Tokyo 2020. Maybe she takes one year off and than play one more year, because of the WCH 2022 in the Netherlands.

Beliën enjoys to play and live in Istanbul, so I think the rumours of her transfering to Galatasaray could be true. She wants to improve every day. So when she isn't satisfied with her block, she stays after the training to get better at it. It's a pleasure for her to watch good middle blockers, so she can learn a lot from them. At this moment she likes the most to see Rasic and Danesi play.

Love it. I love that Belien's trying to improve, she has ambitions unlike lots of players who just go with the flow. She is really underrated. She's decent at both attacking and blocking, and she looks really cute on court!

• I love how Lonneke can express herself and her feelings. Even it is just a few sentences, we understood a lot and it explained a lot. Hope she will be happy. She said in an interview she likes playing volleyball and she can play for years and now, she is talking about retirement or a break. I hope she will find the joy of playing volleyball again. Italy is a great place for that in my opinion.

Kosheleva’s interview was a good one as well. Hope we get to read lots of those good interviews, I am tired of reading the same questions and same things over and over again. I don’t think we would get this kind of interview here in Turkey, volleyball sites are afraid of getting upset clubs or coaches because they might end up not invited to tournaments etc. Players are also not that open and able to express their feelings, they wouldn’t want to upset someone as if they are trapped here in Turkey and would go to that club or would work with that coach.

• There are strong rumours about Meliha will join Vakifbank....

So next year:

Vakifbank:

Cansu-?

Haak-Ebrar (Also OH)

Gabi-Meliha-Plak?

Rasic-Kübra-Zehra

Gizem

Eczacibasi:

Wolosz?-Ezgi-Gamze?

Boskovic-Melis D.

Kim-Natalia-Hande-Buse Melis-Saliha?

?-Beyza-Yasemin-Ergül

Simge-?

Fenerbahce:

Naz-Sila

Vargas-?

Mihajlovic-Kelsey-Fatma-?

?-Eda-Dicle-Bahar

Aylin-Melis

Galatasaray

Nilay-Cagla

Rykhliuk-?

Güldeniz-Vasilantonaki-?-?

Belien-Asli-?-?

Gizem K.-Derya

• Plak is not that young anymore. Personally, i dont think she can improve her reception. Dont get me wrong, with such a very athletic body, she is very clumsy inside the court.

And will Zhu go back to Henan? If so, it would be a shame since Henan is one of the weakest teams in China. I believe Zhu hasnt won a title in their local league.

• Weren't you done with kosheleva discussion like million times?:what: you just enjoy bashing her because she refused to play in nt. This is just too hypocritical.

• PS: Positive vibes for Kosheleva❤️

• It's nice to see the cancerous Turkish twitter account voleybol defteri is been getting sued for harassment of players and cyberbullying. Once upon a time we had many stans in this forum also of this disgraceful excuse of a human being.

Meryem Boz f.e. got a crazy amount of hate also this season as she was on his favorite team and he did not like her and she ended up with the worst season of her carreer. Calling people useless, making comments about the way they dress and their terrible performance JUST 1 WEEK AFTER THEIR FATHER PASSED AWAY. SMH.

You may not like a player but gosh this 35 y/o guy (lowlife) does not understand that there is a fine line between critique and full on bullying sportswomen who all for sure have achieved more than you!! It's not even just about their games at some point, he posts when he is annoyed with the way they move, their hair colour, the way they dress. Truly a hateful person and I can't believe so many people still religiously follow him and agree with everything he says. I must be the first person to ever throw a full rant about him which shows how bad our peoples' mentality is. I have reported him, I wanna ask everyone else to do the same @voleyboldefteri for cyberbulling.

He even comes for young athletes/teens and I have had about it!

• people were curious about him because he was friends with Neslihan and other volleyball players. Now, everybody has access to other volleyball sources, even foreigner ones and I saw comments that said “we already knew this for a long time, please give news”. Last year he said “who is this girl in Conegliano, she looks promising” and this season he complained how she didn’t show what she played in Italy in the last two seasons. I mean, seriously dude? You can fool some but not everybody.

Yesterday, someone asked him how teams got their way to Olympics and he gave the old format. I mean it is OK that you may not know the new format, it happens but he always lecture them and says how ignorant they are but are you the ignorant?!!!!

And one thing, he gives examples from his volleyball career, really? What volleyball career dude? Does anyone really believe that?

Biggest achievement of his is being friends with Neslihan but Neslihan herself says many times that she doesn’t think she is important. She is a low key person and you go and use her name and bully others. Get a real life girl.

It is obvious he has some real issues on his life and he reflects to it.

• Yes indeed all his news are fake/made-up as well or just taken from other sources lol and he acts like he has inside info. SURE gurl.

Well I hope he is getting full on sued, but knowing Turkish justice system lol they probably wouldn't give a f at all though I hope I'm proven wrong. I have a friend in the volleyball world and they have reported him to the court themselves and said that many other people in the volleyball world did it as well I can't say more I'm afraid, he was warned before also.

• Yes indeed all his news are fake/made-up as well or just taken from other sources lol and he acts like he has inside info. SURE gurl.

Well I hope he is getting full on sued, but knowing Turkish justice system lol they probably wouldn't give a f at all though I hope I'm proven wrong. I have a friend in the volleyball world and they have reported him to the court themselves and said that many other people in the volleyball world did it as well I can't say more I'm afraid, he was warned before also.

I get it now. It is OK. Don’t think anything will come out of it, he is just a stupid person. He even talks about how he speaks English as well. How low can you be lol. He has lots of insecurities in real life and become a different person when he types on a keyboard lol

• Funny thing is he thinks he can bitch about every single player and if anyone says something slightly bit critical about him, he goes nuts. Then of course blame other people for not taking criticism well.

• Was he the one who reported on the supposed drama on the Serbian team before WCh last year? And talked about Maja's "surprising" comeback when it was already known weeks in advance? :D

Yes. And he called Ana many times the setter that Terzic kicked out from his team, wanna be Maja. Terzic didn’t even pick up her to NT but he brought Ana to FB. Honey, Terciz said many times she likes Ana, she refuse NT because she knows very well when Maja is there, she won’t get a chance. It is not because she is bad or she is lazy, it is a fact.

It is a bit funny, in real life, when I get a bad vibe from someone, I stop talking to that person but since this is a small community, we don’t have many sources, so I find myself checking his page.

• Still no new thread about Turkish league ?

Who is getting Challenge Cup ticket ??

CEV is for Gala, right ??

• Still no new thread about Turkish league ?

Who is getting Challenge Cup ticket ??

CEV is for Gala, right ??

Yes, Gala gets CEV Cup ticket, Beylikdüzü the primary CEV Challenge Cup ticket and Turkish Airlines can try to joint that last one by Balkan Cup.