Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• This line up could be called " Vakif on a budget" :lol:

That`s a super weak line up, Zhu would need to score 50 points per game and play every single game of the season without a rest.

i dont think but could Vakıf compete with such a lineup :

Cansu-Meryem
    Ting-Kelsey
    Kübra-Zehra
    Gizem

if 2-1 rule had come back that lineup would be possible i guess

• This line up could be called " Vakif on a budget" :lol:

That`s a super weak line up, Zhu would need to score 50 points per game and play every single game of the season without a rest.

OHs are good,MBs are good..Meryem can help.. could be weaker than the former lineups but i dont think its superb weak :whistle:

• I agree ppl should realize Naz takes a break Gözde retires, Milena possibly leaves. Vb will change a lot and since Gui is Turkish NT coach now he will rather try to make a mini NT-ish team most probably. With that said ofc there is still place for one more foreigner with that roster and current rules. I want to see Akinradewo in Turkey added there :rose:

• It is a guess esp. since Guidetti likes her a lot. In FB she would actually be a good fit next to very young Melissa Vargas. Def Sloetjes is very good but it will depend on how Guidetti/Terzic build their team. She can be very good scoring Opp, like for example remember match vs Russia in Euro QF. I think she could do well in FB but she is not a player that accepts benching so Idk. Vb also will need a good free local player spot so they can play with other foreigners. Meryem would be the best local Opp option and they could get otther foreigners to build a strong team with her.

Well, it is certainly true that with Gozde and Naz gone, Vakif will need a quality local player, and it's also true that Boz is probably the best local opp on the market (and if any team can afford to have a non-dominant opp, its the team which has Zhu). So, it just might make sense for Vakif.

But for Fener? Unless they have automatically forfeited the title-chase, and are content to fight for 3rd spot, I don't see them coming after her, especially if KYK chooses Eczacibasi over them. No Rahimova, no Natalia, no KYK and non-dominant opp...I know that with a foreign setter, they too are badly in need of a quality local player, but they would have to bring some serious reinforcement if they are to even have a shot at 3rd spot.

• volleyball.it wrote that Rasic, Kübra and Zehra all are confirmed to stay in Vakifbank. Not sure what their source is though, transfer news/rumors have been getting quite confusing lately and I think nobody can still keep track what is confirmed and what is a rumor...

• Is Rasic is really rumored to be leaving Vakifbank or is just Beri pushing for her to leave?? I`m just wondering because I just don`t see Vakifbank letting Rasic leave...

Omg why would I even push that? i actually like Milena a lot and hope that if she leaves she joins my fave club FB :win: Let's not forget Terzic is now coach of FB, Serbian players will arrive in this team

Matthias thanks for telling us that, everything is very messy atm indeed and I have still no idea what most teams will look like lol

• Thanks... because yeah Rasic level has dropped this season but still she`s the best when it comes to blocking and serve among middles. And if they would not sign her I bet Fener,Gala and Vitra would all line up right away to sign her.

Rumors is that Mina Popovic will go to Fener....I hope this is not true...it would be such a mistake for her to spend a season on the bench while she could be a starter for any mid-level team.

volleyball.it wrote that Rasic, Kübra and Zehra all are confirmed to stay in Vakifbank. Not sure what their source is though, transfer news/rumors have been getting quite confusing lately and I think nobody can still keep track what is confirmed and what is a rumor...

• Dicle, Merve, Melis, Damla and Polen are confirmed too. They signed 2-3 years extentions last summer.

• Omg Polen !! :down: :aww: someone give her a spanking pls. I'm now even more happy that she didn't get a NT call. Last summer she acted all depressed and sad when she was benched in NT and now she doesnt get a call at all and still continues showing us that she is the queen of the bench and the queen of wasting talent and no one can take that away from her.

I'm now praying for Gözde Yilmaz to at least leave EczV...

• actually if i were Rasic.. the idea of looking for a new club would make me feel depressed after playing long years for Vakıf

btw...if Eczacı is close to signing setter Gamze..i wonder if Fenerbahçe really pushed for signing her too instead of signing a foreign setter ?

• I wish Anne and Carol stayed with Nifuler and if they signed Ezgi,Tugba,Ebrar,Beya and a good libero ( maybe Castillo)...this could be a good team.

I hope Sallas,Ramirez and Sanchez will all stay with Hankbank.

indeed would be a nice team to watch

im not sure if Ramirez should stay (though i like her passion) but one of may fav Cuban players Salas should stay..Sanchez too..

• Now that I think about it Halkbank could be a really good team if they let Ramirez go (sorry) I love her as well but with a good local Opp like Ebrar and Meryem. Add maybe even one of Tugba/Hande. And they can transfer Janset too. This would be a killer team imo :super: they have the best Turkish libero Derya Çayirgan already as well. Halkbank wanted to increase their budget this season if I remember right.

• Now that I think about it Halkbank could be a really good team if they let Ramirez go (sorry) I love her as well but with a good local Opp like Ebrar and Meryem. Add maybe even one of Tugba/Hande. And they can transfer Janset too. This would be a killer team imo :super: they have the best Turkish libero Derya Çayirgan already as well. Halkbank wanted to increase their budget this season if I remember right.

In light of your complaining about Polen, what do you think, what type of player Hande is? Is she the type of player who will be content with lesser role/bench for the chance at bigger pay and/or playing for the title versus one who will cherish the playing experience, even if for less money and for a team with no shot at title (or even for a spot in Champions League)?

• In light of your complaining about Polen, what do you think, what type of player Hande is? Is she the type of player who will be content with lesser role/bench for the chance at bigger pay and/or playing for the title versus one who will cherish the playing experience, even if for less money and for a team with no shot at title (or even for a spot in Champions League)?

I think Hande is maybe our biggest talent, like she has the potential to be Turkish Mihajlovic and I also think she would prefer playing regularly nowadays. However I think she is EczV's player from their youth team so I don't know when/if she is allowed to leave them already. I'm not sure about this actually