Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• i think his team beat Blaj and got the title in Romenia..so why not? :lol:

And even he could make Nursevil set for a whole summer with the NT. I think they actually won some matches that summer with her being the main setter.

But Ferhat is staying 1 more year in his club and I don't like his decision making during matches, he reminds me of Barbolini, very very slow reactions.

• I was hoping Galatasary and THY would sign some big names like Tandara, Vasileva, Natalia, Tomkom, Robin de Kruijf, Mihajlovic, Neriman, Anne&Carol. But what they get is Leys and Nikolic?? :down: .,,,,even Busa is a better choice than Nikolic.

I`m very worried about the level of the league this season. If the top teams are signing players like Leys,Giibbemeyer,Vargas ( which levels are for the mid-level teams) I can not even imagine what kind of players the mid-level teams will be signing....like for real. Seams like Turkish Teams are not able to attract any top player this season. They are all going elsewhere.

They are not even getting any of the current promising players like Lippman,Daalderop,Grobelna,Herbots as they are all going to Italy.

From the current available players that are good I can only think of a few like De La Cruz, Martinez, Castilo......Kakolewska, Brakocevic ( but these 2 are already rumored to be going to Italy)..

I don`t even want Vitra or Vakifbank to sign Kim because whichever one sings her will became the huge favorite to win it all.... I wish Gala would sign her.

but hey.... if they can`t get Kim.... they should consider Riveira....I think this is the best they will get :lol: ...If she`s willing to play in Turkey.....

• I think, the current political situation in Turkey is not helping Turkish teams to hire top players from all over the world now. Italy is still attractive on the other hand and wins now the race often...

• I think many Turkish teams are failing economically as well. They might not all be able to pay top playrs anymore as before. The Turkish Lira is losing worth every day :/ This is off-topic but let's hope that the opposition wins next election, which hopefully will be held fair in Turkey and we get rid of this current climate

Also looks like GS gave up on being a top club next season. Charlotte Leys was the main reason Bursa lost Challenge cup and struggled even in reception which is the only thing she is good at anyway. Cagla Akin? Really GS!? The most overrated setter in The Turkish league. FB did a better job signing Sila Çaliskan, GS should have tried Aslihan Kiliç. And they also lost both their MBs :white:

• we dont get any transfer news/rumors from Bursa,Halkbank,Seramiksan,Beylikdüzü,Karayolları etc..is it normal bcz the season just finished and there is a long time for these clubs to build thier teams or not ?

• I think we are talking too early about GS. I think Cagla was a great choice with the leave of Gamze. Probably GS will have Cagla-Nilay duo as setters. Leys is not a great attacker but she is a very solid receiver, server and blocker and she puts her heart on the court, that makes her a better player than Rabadzhieva for me. Besides she will be the captain of the team.

GS still has a good chance. They can transfer Neriman and Murphy (or Drews or Slöetjes), plus Adams (not to mention Akindradewo is also available) as middle. This would be a very good and balanced team. I think their next transfer will give us a hint of where they aim next season.

• I think we are talking too early about GS. I think Cagla was a great choice with the leave of Gamze. Probably GS will have Cagla-Nilay duo as setters. Leys is not a great attacker but she is a very solid receiver, server and blocker and she puts her heart on the court, that makes her a better player than Rabadzhieva for me. Besides she will be the captain of the team.

GS still has a good chance. They can transfer Neriman and Murphy (or Drews or Slöetjes), plus Adams (not to mention Akindradewo is also available) as middle. This would be a very good and balanced team. I think their next transfer will give us a hint of where they aim next season.

Yea that would make more sense actually, I would love Akinradewo or Murphy in Turkey :heart:

I wish Ataman left though at least, I don't like him as a coach and surely not for such a big team

• Yea that would make more sense actually, I would love Akinradewo or Murphy in Turkey :heart:

I wish Ataman left though at least, I don't like him as a coach and surely not for such a big team

I would like to see someone like Jamie Morrison too but now looking back, all the troubles Ataman had were because some players already signed with somewhere else and did not care at all when they played. I think he learnt a lot from this season, he will probably be less aggressive and be more careful with his player selection next season. Meanwhile, I would like it if Kosheleva stayed as an opposite in GS 1 more year, I also like her passion.

• Do you think Galatasaray has the money for Akinradewo? Anyways her season has been over few months ago, I'm wondering why no news on her

I think so. Their budget is not too different than last year. Neslihan, Kosheleva and Rabadzhieva left who were all pretty expensive. Leys and Cagla joined whom I assume is not too costly for GS. So I think they have a good budget left, question is, how much of it they would like to spend on which position.

• Do you think Galatasaray has the money for Akinradewo? Anyways her season has been over few months ago, I'm wondering why no news on her

Well Leys should be less then. Dobriana. Both Ruseva and Jack left GS, I'm thinking they would indeed have the money for her.

Meatballs was faster :P

• Bursa BBBSK admits that they're struggling financially but confirm that they will not shut down the club. The budget might (likely) or might not be lower for next season, they also can lower the budget on other franchises like Football but have not decided exactly yet what they will be doing. They say they need some extra time for that.

Source: voleybolunsesi

• ;( .....

hopefully they can keep Nikolova and Belien.

Bursa BBBSK admits that they're struggling financially but confirm that they will not shut down the club. The budget might (likely) or might not be lower for next season, they also can lower the budget on other franchises like Football but have not decided exactly yet what they will be doing. They say they need some extra time for that.

Source: voleybolunsesi