You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:20pm

U guys should try signing up for the FIVB TV. I used VPN as Argentina my location and I was able to create a account, and you can see everything is there and when you click to watch a game it says you need to pay $20....I guess it would work just fine using the VPN.....

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:29pm

oh please i need not to hear about proxy,IP,VPN for a while :wacko:
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:42pm

oh please i need not to hear about proxy,IP,VPN for a while :wacko:

Ahahaha :rolll:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:43am

btw Maren Fromm feels depressed after her team was relegated...now there's a chance for Çanakkale to come back to sultanlar ligi..does Fromm come back too? :D
meso mi ra se beno...

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:55am

btw Maren Fromm feels depressed after her team was relegated...now there's a chance for Çanakkale to come back to sultanlar ligi..does Fromm come back too? :D

No. Maren and her husband Christian Fromm are done with playing in Turkey.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Yesterday, 9:38pm

WorldOfVolley reports, that Kim Yeon-Koung signed with Eczacibasi.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…eczacibasi.html

Yesterday, 10:14pm

WorldOfVolley reports, that Kim Yeon-Koung signed with Eczacibasi.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…eczacibasi.html

yep, we have been talking about this transfer for two days :win:
great addition to the team of Eczacı though its wont be good for Meliha and Hande
meso mi ra se beno...

Today, 5:57am

New season is actually fenerbache+ecz vitra together vs vakifbank! Vakifbank is too strong for old ecz vitra and fenerbache alone. That is why ecz vitra buys kyk and meliha from fenerbache and gamze alikaya from galatasaray.

Ecz vitra tries its best to buy the top players from fenerbache and galatasaray. Ecz vitra becomes the highest budget team again next season! However, it is still not 100% they can win the champion.

Considering the injury problems and rising of italian teams, I think vakifbank and italian teams still can make some miracles next season. :win:

Today, 10:56am

New season is actually fenerbache+ecz vitra together vs vakifbank! Vakifbank is too strong for old ecz vitra and fenerbache alone. That is why ecz vitra buys kyk and meliha from fenerbache and gamze alikaya from galatasaray.

Ecz vitra tries its best to buy the top players from fenerbache and galatasaray. Ecz vitra becomes the highest budget team again next season! However, it is still not 100% they can win the champion.

Considering the injury problems and rising of italian teams, I think vakifbank and italian teams still can make some miracles next season. :win:

i wouldnt consider it miracle..Vakıfbank is a very experienced team in CL they are alway fav. for the final .Italian teams are good too. Eczacıbaşı has a very good team on paper..we dont know if they will meet the expectation or not...Gamze is new to the team and lets see how she or Ezgi will run their team...i think we will watch all these renewed teams at WCCH..right?
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks