Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• New season is actually fenerbache+ecz vitra together vs vakifbank! Vakifbank is too strong for old ecz vitra and fenerbache alone. That is why ecz vitra buys kyk and meliha from fenerbache and gamze alikaya from galatasaray.

Ecz vitra tries its best to buy the top players from fenerbache and galatasaray. Ecz vitra becomes the highest budget team again next season! However, it is still not 100% they can win the champion.

Considering the injury problems and rising of italian teams, I think vakifbank and italian teams still can make some miracles next season. :win:

• New season is actually fenerbache+ecz vitra together vs vakifbank! Vakifbank is too strong for old ecz vitra and fenerbache alone. That is why ecz vitra buys kyk and meliha from fenerbache and gamze alikaya from galatasaray.

Ecz vitra tries its best to buy the top players from fenerbache and galatasaray. Ecz vitra becomes the highest budget team again next season! However, it is still not 100% they can win the champion.

Considering the injury problems and rising of italian teams, I think vakifbank and italian teams still can make some miracles next season. :win:

i wouldnt consider it miracle..Vakıfbank is a very experienced team in CL they are alway fav. for the final .Italian teams are good too. Eczacıbaşı has a very good team on paper..we dont know if they will meet the expectation or not...Gamze is new to the team and lets see how she or Ezgi will run their team...i think we will watch all these renewed teams at WCCH..right?

• i wonder in which clubs these players will play next season ?

Birgül Güler (OH)
    Cansu Aydınoğulları (S)
    Nilay Karaağaç (S)
    Derya Çayırgan (L)
    Fulden Ural (OH)
    Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç (OPP)
    Elif Boran (OPP)
    Özgenur Yurtdagülen (MB)
    Ceyda Aktaş (OPP/OH)

• any info about Seramiksan which wanted to transfer its rights to another club ?
    also,no news about Karayolları,Nilüfer B (they have just transferred a local MB so far) ,Samsun Anakent ?

if these clubs want to go on with modest budgets then all of them could be kind of club Italia's for young players .3 club Italias would be too much for sure :D

• Bursa BBSK despite their good efforts in recent years is indeed gone sadly, seems rumours were not true about them staying even though they also have invested in the new team in the league.
    They will be 'replaced' or rather owned by a new team that will fight in the league 'Aydın BB'
    At least we have one more team from the Aegean region after Seramiksan's denial...

So Seramiksan, Bursa BBSK and Halkbank all won't be in the league next season due to financial issues, some of these clubs won't even exist anymore :(

• i like the new Gala team more than Fener's

setter (maybe Çağla and Skorupa ???? ) - Meryem Boz
    Hande Baladın - Charlotte Leys
    Inky Ajanaku - Aslı Kalaç
    Gizem

Meryem,Hande and Inky will be offensively leading players of the team. Leys and Gizem will do the dirty job in the team

Skorupa is a good setter for Gala...and if she comes then she,Inky adn Charlotte all can be on the court .the rule allows it
    Gala will need a good backup OH and someone to rest Meryem Boz at times..an backup OH is more urgent to replace Hande when her passing fails

im guessing Ilkin Aydın will stay in the team , wont she?.. i forgot how good her passing was...could she manage to pass replacing Hande at times ?

• i could be late to say this : :D
    Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor has transferred all the rights of the club to Aydın Büyükşehir Belediyespor .Aydın BB is going to compete in Sultanlar Ligi from now on
    Aydın BB has started its campaign by transfering setter Seda Arısoy (Ex-Çanakkale setter) and MB Gözde Dal Irgi (Ex-Çanakkale player)

• i wonder if Vakıfbank will loan Tuğba Şenoğlu to any clubs in Sultanlar Ligi ? those new teams will need some local players..same for Derya Cebecioğlu ..i hope she can catch the chance of playing in one of these teams as OH Yaprak Erkek did in Ilbank last year
    where will Derya play next season ?

• if you were the setter of Eczacıbaşı Vitra..Who would you set to at the most crucial time : TB or KYK ?

Of course Tijana, but depite being a good setter, Gamze is very shaky in reverse sets, especially to her opposites. Centoni had to do her %200 in her first year to score, because Gamze was very inconsistent, she improved this part of her game but still far from most setters. So whenever the receiving is off, Gamze will likely give a set to zone 4. I have to admit though, she will give good tempo sets to both Larson & KYK. I am excited to watch them this year and I can already see Gamze leaving her wing attackers against single blocks over and over.

• Of course Tijana, but depite being a good setter, Gamze is very shaky in reverse sets, especially to her opposites. Centoni had to do her %200 in her first year to score, because Gamze was very inconsistent, she improved this part of her game but still far from most setters. So whenever the receiving is off, Gamze will likely give a set to zone 4. I have to admit though, she will give good tempo sets to both Larson & KYK. I am excited to watch them this year and I can already see Gamze leaving her wing attackers against single blocks over and over.

do you think Ezgi could have her chance over Gamze ?
    though some teams dont have one good local setter like Gala, they (Eczacı) have two good setters..inequality!

• do you think Ezgi could have her chance over Gamze ?
    though some teams dont have one good local setter like Gala, they (Eczacı) have two good setters..inequality!

I think Ezgi will come in a lot, because Gamze has really big downs in a long match. She starts to play like an amateur and there she needs to rest. The problem is, Eczacibasi does not have a good bench opposite for double substitution. :white: