You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 1:13pm

Are there any informations about Skorupa in Galatasary? Or is this just a rumor.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 4:18pm

Are there any informations about Skorupa in Galatasary? Or is this just a rumor.
They did not announce Cagla Akin yet, if they do, then Skorupa is definitely not an option. She does not fit into GS's system anyway, will be a disaster for both sides. I hope GS will pay a bit more and transfer Tomkom in case Cagla Akin transfer does not work.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 6:31pm

H
They did not announce Cagla Akin yet, if they do, then Skorupa is definitely not an option. She does not fit into GS's system anyway, will be a disaster for both sides. I hope GS will pay a bit more and transfer Tomkom in case Cagla Akin transfer does not work.
I disagree about Skorupa. She played very good in Pomi and Conegliano. She was bad in Fener and Novara because of her coaches. Both Barbolini and Abbo are very good at underperforming the player. So, i would love to see her with her fast system since Galatasaray was good at it in the past.

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 7:25pm

H
I disagree about Skorupa. She played very good in Pomi and Conegliano. She was bad in Fener and Novara because of her coaches. Both Barbolini and Abbo are very good at underperforming the player. So, i would love to see her with her fast system since Galatasaray was good at it in the past.
I also really like her, she was amazing in Pomi.

Social bookmarks