Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Mucha, Nowicka, Świrad and Mancuso are told to stay in BKS

:rolll: They didn't want to play for free this season and they are going to stay for another?
    First of all, BKS should pay all of them their money. As far as I know, Emilia Mucha wants to resolve her contract.

• Maybe that is the reason why the level of play was so low in BKS even they looked so good on poer :D

I think the same.
    The city of Bielsko gave them some money in the middle of the season and Gina Mancuso's contract was covered by private sponsor (company called ASG) but this club still has big debt. (The same situation is in Dabrowa and they want to buy license from Impel :D )

• Chemik: Tomsia (OPP) leaving, Zaroślińska (OPP) probably in Rzeszów, rumours about Mędrzyk (OH) and Mirković (S) leaving, rumours about Rabadzhieva (OH) and Kitipova (S) joining.
    ŁKS: Rafałko (OH) probably in PWSZ Tarnów (1st ligue), rumours about McClendon (OH), Wawrzyńczyk (OH) and Skorupa (MB) leaving and about Blagojević (OH,L) and Chojnacka (MB) joining.
    Budowlani: Vincourova (S), Grobelna (OPP), Kąkolewska (MB) are leaving, Grajber's (OH) still thinking but she has offers from other polish clubs, Dajana Bosković (OPP) will join and there are also rumours about Grbac (S) and Mlejnkova (OH) joining.
    Developres: Helić (OPP), Andrushko (OPP), Blagojević (OH) are leaving, rumours about Rabka (S) retiring, Żak (OH) leaving, they don't want to change middle blockers, but Ptak (MB) and Ganszczyk (MB) have offers from other polish clubs.
    Piła: They have big problems, another players sued them (arrears of payments), Bosković (OPP), Różycka (OH), Walker (MB) will leave, Kwiatkowska (OPP) will retire and Baran (OH, OPP) probably in Joker Świecie (1st ligue).
    Kraków: Very good news - they found new sponsors and will build a strong team, coach Chiappini is staying, Pavan (OPP) retired, Clement (MB), Słonecka (OH) and Wysokińska (L) will leave, Jaroszewicz (MB) and Woźniak (OH) probably in Solna (1st ligue) and they want to extend contract with Justyna Łukasik (MB) but she has a lot of offers.
    Bielsko: Their sponsor resigned, they also have problems with payments for players, Sobolska (MB) and Grant (MB) will leave, Mucha (OH) wants to leave but she still has available contract, they are interested in Bociek (OPP) and Maj-Erwardt (L).
    Bydgoszcz: They finally found new sponsor, rumours about Cembrzyńska (OPP) and Wojtowicz (MB) joining.
    Legionowo: Alagierska (MB) will leave, Damaske (OH) and Grabka (S) have offers from other polish clubs, they want to sign Piśla (OH) and Gryka (MB) from young team. If Grabka leaves, they want to sign Wołodko (S).

Ostrowiec and Wrocław will sell licences for playing in LSK, Kalisz and Radom are interested, Muszyna probably will sell their licence to Dąbrowa.
    News from twitter, polish websites and also from my friends in these cities :win:

• with her injuries its a miracle she was still able to play :whistle:

• According to volleyball.it, depite having a 2-year available contract Malwina Smarzek is going to play in Bergamo. Very good news :D However, there will be a load of changes in Chemik :whistle:

• Helene Rousseaux after bronze medal match: "I have no words for all this. Maybe it's not all right from my side, but honestly, I did not deserve it. I worked twice and I think that I deserved a medal. I have to think about it all. In the long run, I'm not able to survive the next seasons in this way. For me it was like in Japan, where about 60 balls are attacked every match. It also depends on what the club concept will be and who will be the trainer. If the coach Lorenzo Micelli stays, I will also want to stay. If not, it's probably not"

She's right at some point, she was a leader, but it's kinda unfair to her teammates :white: There are leaders in every team and still no one complains like that... :whistle:

• Helene Rousseaux after bronze medal match: "I have no words for all this. Maybe it's not all right from my side, but honestly, I did not deserve it. I worked twice and I think that I deserved a medal. I have to think about it all. In the long run, I'm not able to survive the next seasons in this way. For me it was like in Japan, where about 60 balls are attacked every match. It also depends on what the club concept will be and who will be the trainer. If the coach Lorenzo Micelli stays, I will also want to stay. If not, it's probably not"

She's right at some point, she was a leader, but it's kinda unfair to her teammates :white: There are leaders in every team and still no one complains like that... :whistle:

Ofc I understand she can be frustrated, but I didn't know she was that arrogant 8| calm your tits Helene

• Krystyna Strasz renewed her contract with ŁKS Łódź.
    Monika Ptak might take maternity break. We need to wait for official news.

Volleyball manager Jakub Dolata says it's not certain yet where Malwina will play next season and she has the valid contract with Chemik...
    https://www.przegladsportowy.p…-hity-transferowe/9jeh8jp

• Hope for Malwina that she will solve this situation and Chemik will let her go...

• Maria Stenzel will probably play in Budowlani Łódź next season.

• Maria Stenzel will probably play in Budowlani Łódź next season.

That's good for her, but where Witkowska is going to play? :white:

• I have no idea. Maybe Rzeszów or Krakow?

Kulig is staying in Kraków. Rzeszów has Sawicka, ŁKS has Strasz, maybe she will take maternity break.

• Any rumors about Busa and Mirkovic?

Berenika Tomsia will play for Pink Spiders next season.

Good for Bera, after this disastrous season no one would want her, besides polish clubs. Korea isn't a paradise, but at least she will earn more coins. :flower: :heart:

• Any rumors about Busa and Mirkovic?

No, but I don't think Chemik will renew their contracts.

Klaudia Kaczorowska will leave Developres.