Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Do you know if Krzos is staying in Chemik?

There's nothing official but I think she will stay because other top polish teams have liberos. I'm curious wheather Mariola Zenik is going to return after maternity break or retire.

• I would say Krzos. Mariola Zenik is 36 y.o. and after maternity break it might be hard for her to play on good level.

BTW, Speaking about polish liberos, there are rumors Witkowska will leave Budowlani, Paulina Maj will probably return after maternity break and Dorota Medyńska is free agent.

• I would say Krzos. Mariola Zenik is 36 y.o. and after maternity break it might be hard for her to play on good level.

BTW, Speaking about polish liberos, there are rumors Witkowska will leave Budowlani, Paulina Maj will probably return after maternity break and Dorota Medyńska is free agent.

I would love to see Krzos or Stenzel abroad, I think they are the best polish liberos. But I know it probably won't happen.

• I would love to see Krzos or Stenzel abroad, I think they are the best polish liberos. But I know it probably won't happen.

But nowadays it's hard for libero to find a spot e.g. in italian league. As far as I know only in german and romanian league there are no limits for foreigners on court. Lenka Durr is amazing libero and she plays in romanian league...

• Maybe one of them will join Kraków because Kulig is not that good

• Some new rumours :super:
    Chemik: Coach Abbondanza probaby will stay for 2 years, they still want to sign Kitipova (S) and also Papafotiou (S), Zenik (L) probably will officially retire, Holston (OPP) will stay but she can be not ready to play for the beggining of the season so they can sign 3 opposites.
    ŁKS: Coach Masek and Strasz (L) will stay, they want to extend the contracts of Kowalińska (OPP) and Bidias (OH).
    Budowlani: Rumours about Fromm (OH), Kaczorowska (OH) and Trojan (MB) joining, Witkowska (L) will be probably leaving, they are interested in Stenzel (L) instead of her. There are also rumours about Wojcieska (MB) coming back, Budowlani Łódź was her 1st professional club so she wants to end her career there.
    Developres: Ptak (MB) will take a maternity break, rumours about Tokarska (MB) and Wójcik (OH).
    Kraków: Rumours about Glass (S), because she played with coach Chiappini before and she very appreciates work with him, also about Witkowska (L) joining.
    Bielsko: Rumours about Kaczorowska (OH) joining and Pleśnierowicz (S) leaving, Wańczyk (OPP) probably will be back.
    Bydgoszcz: Krzywicka (OH) and Maternia (OH, OPP) will stay.
    Legionowo: Bączyńska (OPP, OH) wants to play abroad, probably in Germany but I don't know in which club, Mikołajewska (OH) wants to change club, she is not contented because of little time on the court.

Poznań also wants to buy a licence for playing in the ligue, Kąkolewska signed abroad, there are rumours about Italy and Brazil, also Mędrzyk got offers from Italy, France and Romania, but she prefers italian ligue, negotiations are going on :box:

• ŁKS
    Kowalińska (OPP) will take a break (1 year), they want to sign Bociek (OPP) instead of her.
    Efimienko (MB) and Kwiatkowska (MB) extended contracts.
    Skorupa (MB) oficially will leave.
    They want to extend contracts with Bidias (OH) and McClendon (OH), they resigned Blagojević (OH) because she wanted too much money, now Budowlani are interested in her because Grajber wants to leave and the need very good reception.

• As for Budowlani, Brinker is not signed yet, they want Grajber (if she is staying) or Blagojevic, but not sure where Grajber would go- maybe Rzeszow or LKS? But anyway, they should have Trojan, Polanska and Stenzel so they need one more polish player. LKS with Efimienko, Kwiatkowska and Strasz also needs one, with Bociek they can have foreigners as OHs and Muhlsteinova. Not sure which Polish players Chemik will have besides libero :white:

• According to rumours, also Agata Witkowska is taking maternity break.
    Martyna Grajber might join Serie A :D
    Budowlani Łódź wants to renew contract with Pavla Vincourova and Julia Nowicka (setter) might join the team.

Paulina Maj will return to volleyball next season. She will join Budowlani or Developres.

• Glass in Kraków????? WOW.

• Hot news and rumours :heart: :lol:

Chemik: Krzos (L) will stay, they are interested in Pleśnierowicz (S) (They wanted Kitipova (S) but she has valid contract with Maritza), Mędrzyk (OH) negotiates with Pesaro (italian ligue), Smarzek (OPP) officially in Bergamo (italian ligue).
    ŁKS: Papafotiou (S) officially leaves, they want to sign Alagierska (MB) and Muhlsteinova (S) will renew her contract.
    Budowlani: Piotrowska (MB) leaves, the contract of Maj-Erwardt (L) is almost written, the same as with Nowicka (S), also Saad (L) will probably join, Grajber (OH) has an offert from italian ligue (Millenium Bresca) but Budowlani wants to keep her.
    Developres: Borek (L) will probably take a rest (1 year).
    Kraków: Rumours about Grejman (OH) but she will stay where her boyfriend (Bartosz Kurek) will play, also about Wilk (S) and Rivera Brens (OPP).
    Bielsko: Świrad (MB) renew her contract.
    Legionowo: Alagierska (MB) officially leaves, Szpak (S) probably in Finland :what:

Does anyone know what's going on with Kinga Kasprzak? She should play in Finland but she/the team (?) resigned and now hearing about her is lost ?(
    There are also rumours about come back of Laura Tomsia (OPP) (26 years old), she retired last season but she was seen in Kalisz (new team in LSK) on one of the trainings, but I'm not sure it's true.
    After Świder (MB) also Matejko (OPP) will play in the american ligue.

• 5 players will stay in Proxima Kraków, other will leave, according to the club president. (I guess he talks about Justyna and Martyna Łukasik, Klaudia Kulig, Ewelina Brzezińska and Daria Paszek).

• Wow, I would love to see Rivera in LSK ! I hope Chemik also will get some good players like her. Is there a chance for any other ,, transfer hits " in LSK fot 2018/2019 season ?

• It's official. Radomka Radom will play in LSK next season instead of Muszyna.

• 5 players will stay in Proxima Kraków, other will leave, according to the club president. (I guess he talks about Justyna and Martyna Łukasik, Klaudia Kulig, Ewelina Brzezińska and Daria Paszek).

Martyna has very good offert from Budowlani, but probably she will stay in Kraków, final decision will be known soon.
    Proxima Karków wants to play in Challenge Cup, they really have very good budget and are interested in solid players ;)