Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Martyna Grajber and Chiaka Ogbogu in Chemik Police.
    Alicja Grabka, Natalia Skrzypkowska and Anna Bączyńska in Radomka Radom.
    Izabela Lemańczyk and Marlena Pleśnnierowicz leave BKS Bielsko. There are rumours about Pleśnierowicz in Chemik Police.
    Kąkąlewska may leave Budowlani Łódź, and join Pomi Cassalmagiore.
    Aleksandra Rasińska and Anna Korabiec leave Legionovia. Legionovia want to build more experienced team.
    Jaroslava Pencova and Femke Stoltenborg in Budowlani Łódź.

• Katarzyna Żabińska won't take maternity break. She decided to stay in Developres Rzeszów.
    Klaudia Alagierska and Anna Korabiex moved to ŁKS Łódź.
    Kinga Drabek and Joanna Kapturska will play in Radomka.
    Magda Stysiak signed with Chemik Police.
    Łukasik sisters renewed their contract with Proxima Kraków.
    Roksana Brzóska and Paulina Bałdyga are rumored to play for Pałac Bydgoszcz.
    Adam Grabowski (headcoach) left KSZO Ostrowiec. The team doesn't want to sell the place in LSK but they don't have money :D So every player will leave KSZO except Volha Pauliukouskaya who wants to stay.

• I like the fact that Stysiak will play in Chemik's senior team. She is very tall and tallented. Are there any rumors about Proxima? I heard they are building a strong team with some players from other countries. Also, do you think there is a chance for any top transfer in LSK? For ex. in Police?

• http://dl.siatkarskaliga.pl/278171/inline/scalecrop=100x100/ae9d58/volley_wroclaw.png
    Volley Wrocław

Head Coach:
    22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Marek Solarewicz

Setter:

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Weronika Wołodko
    22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Natalia Gajewska

Opposite:
    22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Aleksandra Rasińska (also OH)

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Roksana Irzemska

Outside Hitter:

22px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png Monika Potokar
    22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Natalia Murek

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Roksana Wers (Brzóska)

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Karolina Piśla

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Klaudia Felak

Middle Blocker:

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Anna Łozowska

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Magdalena Soter

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Aleksandra Gancarz

Libero:

22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Magdalena Kuziak
    22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Karolina Pancewicz

Players leaving:
    Valerie Nichol ---> ŁKS Commercecon Łódź
    Julia Szczurowska ---> RC Cannes (LNV)
    Tamara Gałucha ---> Pałac Bydgoszcz
    Ilona Gierak ---> AZS Eco Uni Opole (1st League)
    Iga Chojnacka ---> Chemik Police

Aleksandra Trojan ---> Enea PTPS Piła

Magdalena Ociepa ---> Joker Świecie (1st League)

Maria Stenzel ---> Budowlani Łódź

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 25 times, last by kondzio ().

• I decided to add Impel eventually because of their crowdfunding project who may save their place in league, however I don't know if it succeeds eventually

• I think that all rosters are quite up-to-date right now ^^

• Aleksandra Szymańska stays in Proxima, Brzóska and Bałdyga added to Pałac

• Impet Wrocław officially stays in league :thumbup:

• There are rumors that Erika Salanciova (OH/Opp) from Slovakia will play in polish league next season. I don't know in which team. I guess it might be Ostrowiec.

Izabela Bałucka (MB) signed with Radomka Radom.

• Slightly off-topic: in this overview of attendance of European volleyball teams I miss most Polish women's teams:

https://docs.google.com/spread…EqjcpcmS-Tb7eU/edit#gid=0

Especially Police, both teams from Lodz and Developres SkyRes Rzeszow (men's team Asseco Resovia Rzeszow is there) are not listed, also no team from Romania. Since I saw a tweet about a Lodz derby in 10.000 seat Atlas Arena, when Grot Budowlani wrote, they had nearly 7.000 in attendance. Has anybody numbers from those locations? Thanks in advance.

• Here you can find the average numbers for polish teams (only polish league included without polish and european cups):
    https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/…-w-lidze-od-blisko-dekady

Really low numbers for Chemik because they played in that weird small hall in Police not in Netto Arena as previous years.

• Here you can find the average numbers for polish teams (only polish league included without polish and european cups):
    https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/…-w-lidze-od-blisko-dekady

Really low numbers for Chemik because they played in that weird small hall in Police not in Netto Arena as previous years.

Thanks, this clarifies, why the Lodz derby was kind of record match; that the big Azoty/Netto Arena became too expensive for Chemik, we have learned before.

• Monika Bociek officially in ŁKS and Małgorzata Śmieszek in Budowlani. Looks like Budowlani might have a problem with finding some Polish OHs, because they probably need a foreign OPP now :P I won't be surprised if we see Kaczorowska, Paszek or maybe Grejman in starting six there, they don't have too much choice.

• Monika Bociek officially in ŁKS and Małgorzata Śmieszek in Budowlani. Looks like Budowlani might have a problem with finding some Polish OHs, because they probably need a foreign OPP now :P I won't be surprised if we see Kaczorowska, Paszek or maybe Grejman in starting six there, they don't have too much choice.

Rumors about Łyszkiewicz in Budowlani.