Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Monika Bociek officially in ŁKS and Małgorzata Śmieszek in Budowlani. Looks like Budowlani might have a problem with finding some Polish OHs, because they probably need a foreign OPP now :P I won't be surprised if we see Kaczorowska, Paszek or maybe Grejman in starting six there, they don't have too much choice.

I'm happy to see these young players in currently best teams in Poland. ŁKS will play in CL with Bociek and probably Wójcik in starting six. Hopefully, they will learn a lot in the upcoming season. For me Wójciek is still player for NT. She played pretty well, when Makowski was the head coach. I'm keeping fingers for Alagierska to be a starter instead of Kwiatkowska and Efimienko, but it will be hard for her to dethrone those two. IMO Śmieszek is also pretty solid, especially in block.

• I'm happy to see these young players in currently best teams in Poland. ŁKS will play in CL with Bociek and probably Wójcik in starting six. Hopefully, they will learn a lot in the upcoming season. For me Wójciek is still player for NT. She played pretty well, when Makowski was the head coach. I'm keeping fingers for Alagierska to be a starter instead of Kwiatkowska and Efimienko, but it will be hard for her to dethrone those two. IMO Śmieszek is also pretty solid, especially in block.

Wójcik had a good season in Muszyna, I also think she deserved the place in NT, she was better this season than for ex. Mucha who found place.

• Martyna Łukasik is unexpectedly leaving Kraków to play in Chemik Police. Then, Chemik will have a really young duo of OPPs :-D

Chemik is also interested in Anna Grejman. Bartosz Kurek will play in Szczecin next season, so I suppose everything is probably agreed on :-) If so, Police won't have such an easy way to win the championship as it had been before. For example, Rzeszów has much more experienced wing spikers and also middle blockers.

• Martyna Łukasik is unexpectedly leaving Kraków to play in Chemik Police. Then, Chemik will have a really young duo of OPPs :-D

Chemik is also interested in Anna Grejman. Bartosz Kurek will play in Szczecin next season, so I suppose everything is probably agreed on :-) If so, Police won't have such an easy way to win the championship as it had been before. For example, Rzeszów has much more experienced wing spikers and also middle blockers.

It means that Smarzek in Italy! :woohoo: Besides, I'm happy that Łukasik and Stysiak will play in Chemik, because of Police's coach! They will learn something new! Łukasik-Stysiak-Medrzyk-Pleśnierowicz-Grajber -> NT gains a lot from that. :roll:

• Andrea Kossanyiova in Proxima Krakow.

Weronika Wołodko renewed her contract with Volleyball Wrocław.

Erica Salanciova will play in Gliwice (second division).
    Piotr Khilko is the new head coach of Wisła Warszawa and Olena Novgorodchenko renewed her contract with this club (second division)

• Trojan, Lewandowska, Szczygioł, Dybek, Bryda and Janicka are rumored to play for KSZO. Don't know if club will sign all of them or just few players.

• Because they have debts and nobody wants to play for them :D

Plus, they started talking to the players like 10 days ago. There's not many options left.

Edit: Trojan and Słonecka signed their contracts today (according to 'rumors' :D)