[Brazil] Paulista championship women's volleyball - Campeonato Paulista Feminino

• Now, the third match live stream: Solys Osasco x Pinheiros Mackenzie.

The SemiFinal of Paulista Championship

http://pt-br.justin.tv/mastertv1092

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

Edited once, last by Paulo ().

• First semifinal:
    First game - Pinheiros Mackenzie 3 x 0 Sollys Osasco
    Second game - Pinhheiros Mackenzie 0 x 3 Sollys Osasco
    Third and last game - Pinheiros Mackenzie 3 x 1 Sollys Osasco

Second semifinal:
    First game - BMG São Bernardo 0 x 3 Vôlei Futuro
    Second game - BMG São Bernardo 2 x 3 Vôlei Futuro

Pinheiros Mackenzie and Vôlei Futuro are going to do the final next weekend.

• Hi!
    Anybody recorded the third game Pinheiros Mackenzie 3-1 Sollys Osasco?

I dont recorded that game.

But if you wanna, see the highlight video, with the decisive points, here: http://video.globo.com/Videos/…FEMININO+DE+VOLEI,00.html

Some photos: http://esporte.uol.com.br/albu…paulista_volei_album.jhtm

A Tip: the youtube user Cl4udioBRAZ (channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cl4udioBRAZ ) recorded the second game of Pinheiros X Osasco, and put on youtube. You can ask to him about the third game

the second game:

Good luck in your search :)

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• enjoy :D

• Carol Albuquerque injured in this 3rd game. If she can not play in World club Championship i think Osasco will not be so strong. Not because i think she is a great setter but because Ana Tieme is so weak. And Jaque and Sassa are not playing good too.

• Carol Albuquerque injured in this 3rd game. If she can not play in World club Championship i think Osasco will not be so strong. Not because i think she is a great setter but because Ana Tieme is so weak. And Jaque and Sassa are not playing good too.

Yep, Carol is a great setter. But shes needed to improve with your Osasco's players...

• Today FINAL GAME of Paulista champioship Women's Volleyball:

First game (better of 3 games): Pinheiros x Volei Futuro

• Official news: http://fpv.com.br/noticia_deta…ntexto=2&area=&evento=001
    • Will stream by the brazilian television: Sportv2 - Sky; at 20:00 (Brazil time)
    • Search the stream on Justin.tv. First, mark the "brazilian portuguese" language on Justin.tv. Finally, search those key-words: "sportv'" or, "pinheiros" or "vôlei futuro".

All scheduled of final games:

• 02/12 - 20h - Pinheiros/Mackenzie x Vôlei Futuro - E. C. Pinheiros
    • 04/12 - 19h30 - Vôlei Futuro x Pinheiros/Mackenzie - Araçatuba - Gin.Mun. Plácido Rocha
    • 08/12 - 21h - Pinheiros/Mackenzie s Vôlei Futuro - E. C. Pinheiros - (se necessário)

Enjoy the game :cheesy:

• Today!!

Second Final Game: Pinheiros Mackenzie (1) x (0) Vôlei Futuro, at 19:30 (Brasília time)

Broadcast: Sportv (brazilian channel)

• I just read one of the Volei Futuro's manager is not satisfied with their coach William Carvalho and if Volei Futuro loses this championship then maybe they will look for a new coach. It seems the manager didn't like the fact Sykora wasn't chosen to play the 1st game of Paulista's final. I remember before the 2nd game William said he didn't chose Sykora for 1st game because she asked him not to play as she wasn't used to the brazilian ball.

That might be true but it's strange because a week earlier she gave an interview telling she was ready to play and it was up to coach William Carvalho.

I just think Stephany, daughter of William Carvalho, did awful the 1st game. Sykora played as libero in the 2nd game and I thought she was one of the leaders of the team. Sykora is a great libero and there's no way she should be bench to Stephany... William is a good coach but every team he coaches there's his daughter together. And as most of brazilian coaches, his ego is bigger than his work.

I just hope Volei Futuro will do fine and get this championship. The 3rd and final game will be played tomorrow night. May Glass and Sykora lead Volei Futuro :P

• The third and last game of final, was played yesterday..

The results are: Pinheiros 3 x 0 Vôlei Futuro (25/20, 25/20 and 27/25)

Esporte CLube Pinheiros win the championship, because with the other games stayed in: Pinheiros 2 x 1 Vôlei Futuro

Congratulations to Pinheiros!!! :)