2011 Pan American Games - Mexico, Guadalajara

• I think Faucette wont play Panamerican Games, cause she just wrote in Twitter she is in Italy.

Maybe is Fawcett that will play as opposite?

Actually, I also found very strange that Juliann Faucette would be part of this team, especially playing opposite. I think we should not take anything for granted until the official announcement. ?(

• According to Logan's site USA pre round roster 1-Alisha Glass, 2-Danielle Scott-Arruda, 3-Tayyiba Haneef-Park, 4-Lindsey Berg, 5-Stacy Sykora, 6-Nicole Davis, 7-Heather Bown, 8-Cynthia Barboza, 9-Jennifer Tamas, 10-Kimberly Glass, 11-Jordan Larson, 12-Nancy Metcalf, 13-Christa Harmotto, 14-Tamari Miyashiro, 15-Logan Tom, 16-Foluke Akinradewo, 17-Mary Spicer, 18-Megan Hodge, 19-Destinee Hooker, 20-Courtney Thompson

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to Logan's site USA pre round roster 1-Alisha Glass, 2-Danielle Scott-Arruda, 3-Tayyiba Haneef-Park, 4-Lindsey Berg, 5-Stacy Sykora, 6-Nicole Davis, 7-Heather Bown, 8-Cynthia Barboza, 9-Jennifer Tamas, 10-Kimberly Glass, 11-Jordan Larson, 12-Nancy Metcalf, 13-Christa Harmotto, 14-Tamari Miyashiro, 15-Logan Tom, 16-Foluke Akinradewo, 17-Mary Spicer, 18-Megan Hodge, 19-Destinee Hooker, 20-Courtney Thompson

well, but I know that Klineman and Lloyd did travel back to USA to play for NT in Panamerican Games, would not make sence made them leave back to US, made them loose first matches in Italian league for them not to play...so I guess they two will play.

• It's roster for World Cup :D, are you sure it's also for Pan American Games?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :D

And also in usavolleyball.org in the report about World Cup is written that USa will play panamerican Games with a young team, that main players will stay trainning in Anahein for World Cup ;)

Look - http://usavolleyball.org/news/…-finalized/44861?ngb_id=2

Just in the end...
    "Prior to the FIVB World Cup, a young squad of athletes will represent the U.S. at the Pan American Games held Oct. 15-20 in Guadalajara, Mexico, while other members of the team remain in Anaheim, Calif., to train for the most important tournament of 2011."

• I think Faucette wont play Panamerican Games, cause she just wrote in Twitter she is in Italy.

Maybe is Fawcett that will play as opposite?

I think it should be Nicole Fawcett on the roster. :wavy:

According to Logan's site USA pre round roster 1-Alisha Glass, 2-Danielle Scott-Arruda, 3-Tayyiba Haneef-Park, 4-Lindsey Berg, 5-Stacy Sykora, 6-Nicole Davis, 7-Heather Bown, 8-Cynthia Barboza, 9-Jennifer Tamas, 10-Kimberly Glass, 11-Jordan Larson, 12-Nancy Metcalf, 13-Christa Harmotto, 14-Tamari Miyashiro, 15-Logan Tom, 16-Foluke Akinradewo, 17-Mary Spicer, 18-Megan Hodge, 19-Destinee Hooker, 20-Courtney Thompson

This preliminary list is for the World Cup. ^^

• Where is the site where will be results :?: (in official site I don't see page with table, ranking etc.)

• you need to wait for the start of the game, and then there will be a link for the schedule and results, even for the roster of a team and statistics and description of the game

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• USA oficial team:

Setters: Courtney Thompson, Carli Lloyd
    Opposites: Cassidy Lichtman, Regan Hood
    OH: Cynthia Barboza, Alix Klineman, Keao Burdine, Angie Forsett
    MB: Lauren Gibbemeyer, Jessy Jones
    Liberos: Tamari Miyashiro, Kayla Banwarth

source: usavolleyball.org

• According to saqueviagem.com.br

Brazilian Roster

OPP: Sheilla, Tandara
    MB: Juciely, Thaisa, Fabiana
    OH: Mari, Paula Pequeno, Fernanda Garay, Jacqueline
    Setter: Dani Lins, Fabiola
    Libero: Fabi

• Cuba 12 Roster

S - Silie, Santos, Cleger
    OH - Carcases, Palacios, Salas, Silva
    MB - Castaneda, Giel, Rojas, Lesay
    L - Borrell

the same squad with WGP 2011.....if Cuba insists applying 5-1 system to play, the road might be very difficult in Mexico..

Dominican Republic 12 Roster

S - Karla Echenique, Nivierka Marte
    OP - Bethania De la Cruz, Sidarka Nunez
    OH - Prisilla Rivera, Milagros Cabral, Rossy Burgos
    MB - Cindy Rondon, Lisvel Eve, Cabdida Arias
    L - Brenda Castillo, Ana Binet

its so good to see Castillo and Eve back....probably very expecting way for DOM.

to be me...

• the two teams below are suffering the replacement from the old cadres with younger ones....they still need time to rebuild a stronger squad.

PR 12 Roster

S - Vilmarie Mojica, Michelle Nogueras
    OP - Sarai Alvarez, Shirley Ferrer
    OH - Aury Cruz, Yarimar Rosa, Stephanie Enright, Daly Santana
    MB - Diana Reyes, Amanda Vazquez, Lynda Morales
    L - Shara Venegas

Peru 12 Roster

S - Elena Keldibekova, Alexandra Munoz
    OP - Diana Soto, Carla Rueda
    OH - Jessenia Uceda, Karla Ortiz, Luren Baylon, Angelica Aquino (special defender)
    MB - Mirtha Uribe, Yulissa Zamudio, Clarivett Yllescas
    L - Vanessa Palacios

to be me...

• for the Host and Canada

Mexico is trying to use their U-20 and U-18 team to complete the Pan Am Game, combined with only 2 exprienced players...

For Canada Side, Pavan has left for personal professional league again after NORCECA championship.....
    for Pan Games, Canada only has 3 veterans of Mahon, Page and Holness...
    the rest players are Hanna, Hinze, Mayba, Meek, Bradstock, Mokelki, Young, O'Reilly, Cordonier

so i will not post their rosters.

to be me...

• uhm, are u sure Aury Cruz will play? Cause she was in Italy this weekened, playing for Villa Cortese.

• uhm, are u sure Aury Cruz will play? Cause she was in Italy this weekened, playing for Villa Cortese.

I am sure about this
    otherwise PR has only 11 players to complete the game, they have no other choices...
    thats why i made her name bold over there.

to be me...

• I am sure about this
    otherwise PR has only 11 players to complete the game, they have no other choices...
    thats why i made her name bold over there.

thanks, she must be tired to play after a long travelling....but maybe she already traveled :) So Villa will probably ahve to play with Barborkova next match, or with the two Bosetti sisters..heheheh ^^

• The games are supposed to be streamed online via ESPN3.com and televised on ESPN Deportes starting with the 1st game on Saturday, according to an announcement from Colorado Springs, Colorado. :woohoo: