2011 Pan American Games - Mexico, Guadalajara

• According to Mexico time 20.00 means 03.00 in CET ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• USA young team playing really well! Very good relation block-defense.

They are playing with Lloyd, Lichtman, Forsett, Barboza (C), Jones, Gibbemeyer and Miyashiro (L).

• Very good match for Us girls! They played really really well!!!!!I confess Im impressed! Of course Porto Rico didnt play their best match, not close, Aury Cruz was really well marked by US block!

It is really good to see Barboza back, she looks to be in very good shape again! ^^ Im impressed with Lloyd, I didnt have much chances to see her before, and indeed I think she is going to be incredible setter, she just needs more experience, more games....

I really liked Gibbemeyer too. I had never seen her playing before, she is very good! At least looked from today matches.

USA 3x0 PUR (25-17, 25-18, 25-14)

1º set: 8-4, 16-8, 21-13, 25-17
    2º set: 4-8, 16-14, 21-15, 25-18
    3º set: 8-4, 16-7, 21-11, 25-14

Blocks USA 15, PUR 3; Aces: USA 2, PUR 0

• In handball wasn't so colour for USA.
    USA lost the match 5-18 to Brazil.

I didnt even know USa had a handball team..hehehehe definetly they dont have tradition on it. Brasil, we do like handball actually specially during our school time, but the sport is not big here. The players try to make it, but odnt have many investments.....but I guess is good enough for Panamerican Games, our problem is to face European teams. ^^

• Europe is leader in Women's handball only South Korea has chance to be in Top 8 always in World Championships. China, Brazil and Angola develop very slow.

• Thank you ! Do u know where Gibbemeyer played last season & will play next season ?

• Thank you ! Do u know where Gibbemeyer played last season & will play next season ?

I didnt know this player before too ^^ but like our fellow member here TheUSAFan said, she was in college before, playing for University of Minnesota. And now she will play with Toyota AutoBody in Japan! :)

• Europe is leader in Women's handball only South Korea has chance to be in Top 8 always in World Championships. China, Brazil and Angola develop very slow.

Do you like handball ? are you watching the matches ?

I support the Barcelona in men's in the Champions League. Handball Magazine and a lot of matches of CL will be broadcast Sports TV in Turkey.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Not sure if they're showing the Brazil-DR match today but they showed the USA match at http://www.guadalajara2011.org.mx/inicio

Good win for the young USA squad. Lloyd is a very athletic setter and fun to watch. I think she has a bright future. Puerto Rico played quite poorly, particularly Aury Cruz.

• Brazil vs Dominican Republic is starting NOW.

Record TV is showing, it's an opened channel, in Brazil. You can find it on the site Joanna posted and maybe somwhere else. At least, it's easier to find some streaming, than if it was just Record News broadcasting.