2012 Volleyball Copa Latina

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volleyball_Copa_Latina

In this year will next edition of this tournament. Will play Peru, Chile, Cuba and Dominican Republic. The rule of this tournament is that everybody must be under 23 years old. One team can add to the team only two players, which have higher age than 23 years old.

Possible first six of National Team of Dominican Republic:

S: Niverka Marte
    OH: Brayelin Martinez and Erasma Moreno
    MB: Candida Arias and Marianne Fersola
    OPP: Yeoselyna Rodriguez
    L: Winifer Fernandez

Of course to Peru will fly Marcos Kwiek and Wagner Pacheco.

Lisvel Eve has injury, so she can't go there (but of course on olympics qualification she will healthy) and Brenda Castillo wanted to stay in Dominican Republic.

And for me Brayelin Martinez on outside hitter will very curious thing.... We will see.....

Does anyone know about other teams??

Timetable:

Dominican Republic - Cuba
    Peru - Chile

Cuba - Chile
    Peru - Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic - Chile
    Peru - Cuba

• In first match Dominican Republic - Cuba, Cuba won 3:0 (25:19, 25:11, 25:19)

Dominican Republic: Marte, Martinez, Arias, Jeoselyna Rodriguez, Erasma, Fersola, Winifer Fernandez (L)
    Cuba: Silie, Palacios, Cleger, Santos, Salas, Giel, Borrell (L)

• Peru - Chile 3:0 (25:10, 25:4, 25:10) :white:

Peru - Dominican Republic 2:3 (23:25, 26:24, 23:25, 25:20, 8:15) :super:

In Peru team played Patricia Soto and Uribe, Palacios (L), Karla Ortiz, Carla Rueda i didn't remember who alse...
    in Dominican Republic played: Niverka Marte (greaat sets, very combination and good service) , Erasma Moreno (she was leave after the first set), Candida Arias ( :down: Arias...drama), Jeoselyna Rodriguez (big tallent, she's big future of Dominican Republic volleyball) , Brayelin Martinez (she's the biggest talent of Dominican volleyball, because she has 15 years old and her game in the attack is wonderfull.. she detroyed every block and she attacked over the block :white: and she played on outside hitter and she has 194 cm), Marianne Fersola (sometimes great, sometimes bad), Winifer Fernandez (L) (she's good, but her level to Brenda's level is very far) and Yonkaira Pena (very average game), number 10 (very great substitute on service in third set!) and number 13 (I dont remember who is it...)

so.. Dominican Republic C + Niverka Marte beaten Peru A minus few players?

Cuba - Chile 3:0

Tomorrow we will see the last day of this tournament and matchs: Dominican Republic - Chile and Peru - Cuba.

Every match we will watch on: http://fulltelevisionhd.blogspot.com/

• in Dominican Republic played: Niverka Marte (greaat sets, very combination and good service) , Erasma Moreno (she was leave after the first set), Candida Arias ( :down: Arias...drama), Jeoselyna Rodriguez (big tallent, she's big future of Dominican Republic volleyball) , Brayelin Martinez (she's the biggest talent of Dominican volleyball, because she has 15 years old and her game in the attack is wonderfull.. she detroyed every block and she attacked over the block :white: and she played on outside hitter and she has 194 cm), Marianne Fersola (sometimes great, sometimes bad), Winifer Fernandez (L) (she's good, but her level to Brenda's level is very far) and Yonkaira Pena (very average game), number 10 (very great substitute on service in third set!) and number 13 (I dont remember who is it...)
    so.. Dominican Republic C + Niverka Marte beaten Peru A minus few players?

I think you underestimated a bit Dominican Republic saying that's a C team :thumbdown: Except Marte, Jeoselyna Rodriguez is in A team, but she didn't play so much due to strong rivalry on OPP/OH positions (De La Cruz, Nuńez, Rivera, Cabral, Burgos, there is also Mambru) also Arias and Fersola were in NT in last 2-3 years (though Fersola wasn't on WGP and WC in last year), Martinez had also debut in first NT, she was in WC in Japan. Only Moreno, Peńa and Fernandez weren't in A team.

Have you got more information about this tournament? Any website/full rosters?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• hmm.. i told C, because its true.

Second setter even isn't in the junior national team...Winifer Fernandez is the fourth libero.. Erasma Moreno (even I didn't know her...).. and on the bench, players, which have no name....
    but player with number 10 (I must ask about her) made great impression for me...
    Brayelin probably will be in 14th player for the olympics qualification... and she will be on OH (she played great on the left wing)... Jeoselyna Rodriguez is great player, but unfortunately... Nunes and Mambru are better... and Rodriguez will be out on the Olympics (and on the qualifications too)....
    Dahiana Burgos resigned from the volleyball (so... we won't see her on volleyball courts anymore)... so.. Brayelin can has ticket even for the Olympics...16 years old... and Olympics? Great dream...

hmmm...Unfortunately... even this tournament don't have a webpage... only wikipedia (results) and this webpage, which I wrote in previous post... only know this player, which I wrote in previous posts...
    but... Cuba have the best roster... Marcos Kwiek wanted to see this team (it was the biggest trump, that Dominicana wanted to go there) so.. He fly there with this player, which play...
    Dominicana you know..
    Peru is almost the best... without Keldibekova and probably Mirtha Uribe...

I recall...

http://fulltelevisionhd.blogsp…chile-en-vivo-cuarta.html - match Dominicana - Chile at 0:00 AM (polish time)
    http://fulltelevisionhd.blogsp…o-cuarta-copa-latina.html - match Peru - Cuba at 2:00 AM (polish time)

Unfortunately it will be the last day... :(

PS and i know about everything, what you told me.... I study Dominican Volleyball :D

• Cuba won the three games to be the champion

Best Players

Most Valuable Player - Yoana Palacios (CUB)
    Best Scorer - Jeoselyna Rodriguez (DOM)
    Best Spiker - Yoana Palacios (CUB)
    Best Blocker - Cándida Arias (DOM)
    Best Server - Alexandra Muñoz (PER)
    Best Digger - Nicole Vorphal (CHI)
    Best Setter - Alexandra Muñoz (PER)
    Best Receiver - Emily Borrell (CUB)
    Best Libero - Emily Borrell (CUB)

crazy world.....in bold :mad:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Why crazy world? Wasn't it created according to stats? Rodriguez is a perspective player and also pretty :roll: Borrell probably didn't have better rivalry. It could be only Vanessa Palacios, Peruan libero. We know that Castillo didn't play in this tournament.

• i have to say the level of this tournament is relatively low.....
    furthermore, i doubt Rodriguez a potential player, i didnt see her progress for years...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• yes... Castillo didn't play in this tournament, but Winifer Fernandez is good too (but she's fourth libero in Dominican National Team), for me very similar level to Borrell, if even better :-) for sure Borrell has bigger experience than she...
    I watched all matches of Dominican Republic National Team from this tournament and i think, that Arias shouldn't has this award, because in this tournament she played very bad (worse than Fersola). I think, that awards for Chiile and Peru are bad and they gave them this, because they will be angry and sad. Best setter should go to the Marte or Silie (better option is Marte).
    I think, that award for the Jeoselyna Rodrigues is great and she should has this award, because she played in tournament very well... unfortunately, she has in one national team Nunes and Mambru... so...she can't play in first national team. She's the youngest from this three players, so Kwiek prefer Nunes and Mambru with more experience. Nunes, Mambru and Rodriguez are great and i think, that she will be good players. Probably Jeoselyna has an offert from East Europe (i dont want to say big details) and i hope, that she will go there.

• I think, that award for the Jeoselyna Rodrigues is great and she should has this award, because she played in tournament very well... unfortunately, she has in one national team Nunes and Mambru... so...she can't play in first national team. She's the youngest from this three players, so Kwiek prefer Nunes and Mambru with more experience. Nunes, Mambru and Rodriguez are great and i think, that she will be good players. Probably Jeoselyna has an offert from East Europe (i dont want to say big details) and i hope, that she will go there.

Don't forget about De La Cruz, she rocks in Japan.

• but Bethania De La Cruz plays on outside hitter position... and on this position she will play with probably Milagros Cabral (in first six).

• but Bethania De La Cruz plays on outside hitter position... and on this position she will play with probably Milagros Cabral (in first six).

Not always, sometimes she plays also as OPP which makes bigger rivalry. Then as OH play Cabral with Rivera.