Puerto Rico - LVSF 2012/2013

• Mayaguez is impressive with Glass, Alvarez and Scott. They will running for the title in my opinion.

Don't forget about Pinkin de Corozal with Willoughby, Mambru and Rivera :whistle:

• Don't forget about Pinkin de Corozal with Willoughby, Mambru and Rivera :whistle:

They are a big disappointment to me. They should have done much more better. I guess they won't be running for the title. They could reach semifinales, nothing more.

Ponce, Catano, Caguas and Mayaguez will be fighting for the title.

• They are a big disappointment to me. They should have done much more better. I guess they won't be running for the title. They could reach semifinales, nothing more.

guaynabo defeat caguas
    humacao defeat ponce

mayaguez is better than corozal

but corozal is good team. priscilla rivera and gina mambru start playing with a negative record... 1-8....
    and later record of ... 10 wins and 3 lost games. with complete team.
    if they had played from the beginning, had finished number one in the first round

• They are a big disappointment to me. They should have done much more better. I guess they won't be running for the title. They could reach semifinales, nothing more.

pinkin de corozal 3 x 1 indias de mayaguez....
    pinkin de corozal 1 x 3 vaqueras de bayamon
    pinkin de corozal 3 x 2 lancheras de cataño...

• The finals are set:

Pinkin de Corozal vs. Indias de Mayaguez.

After finishing 5th in the regular season standings, Corozal eliminated 1st place finisher, Catano, in the quarters and 2nd place finisher, Ponce, in the semifinals 4-1 in the best-of-seven series.

Should be a good final.