2013 South American Club Championship

• 1º-5º May 2013

Teams:

BRA - Unilever
    CHI - Club Boston College
    ARG - Vélez Sarsfield
    PAR - Club Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción
    PER - Universidad César Vallejo

• I know that Bernardinho is complaining about this tournament and all the rumor-transfers and so on, bu I soooo want Unilever to win this, so I can see them in Zurich :dance6:

• I know that Bernardinho is complaining about this tournament and all the rumor-transfers and so on, bu I soooo want Unilever to win this, so I can see them in Zurich :dance6:

Unilever is the favorite...even If some players might not be there...Natália, Fabi, Gabi confirmed they will play...also the other brazilian players. Maybe Fofão will be rested cause of her injury. The girls will start training again next week...so we will have more infos

• Unilever started today the preparation for the South American Club Championship.

From the Superliga champion team...only the foreginers Logan Tom and Sarah Pavan, as expected, didnt show for the trainings, as they dont have contracts valid for May. All other players were in Rio under Bernardinho's trainings.

• Unilever started today the preparation for the South American Club Championship.

From the Superliga champion team...only the foreginers Logan Tom and Sarah Pavan, as expected, didnt show for the trainings, as they dont have contracts valid for May. All other players were in Rio under Bernardinho's trainings.

i do not expect logan to stay since she likes to travel a lot but what about pavan how likely is she to extend her contract?

• i do not expect logan to stay since she likes to travel a lot but what about pavan how likely is she to extend her contract?

Bernardinho said he wanted to keep the same roster from this season, so Im sure Unilever wants Sarah to stay, also she become very popular between the fans And had a great adaptarion in Rio. Everyone is hoping she stays, but the final decision will be hers, so it is hard to say at this point. Lets wait And see. Unilever usually takes time to confirm the players they sign with, which for us fans in very nerveracking hehehehe

• Sportv will broadcast all Unilever matches!

:dance6:
    Just saw the tv schedule. Pity, that the matches will be broadcasted at 1:00 CET, but I'm having a week off anyway, so it's not that bad :)

• Schedule:

01/05
    Vélez Sarsfield (ARG) x Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (PAR)
    Club de Boston College (CHI) x Universidad César Vallejo (PER)

02/05
    20h* – Unilever (BRA) x Club Boston College (CHI)
    Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (PAR) x César Vallejo (PER)

03/05
    20h* – Unilever (BRA) x Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (PAR)
    César Vallejo (PER) x Vélez Sarsfield (ARG)

04/05
    Club de Boston College (CHI) x Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (PAR)
    24h* –Vélez Sarsfield (ARG) x Unilever (BRA)

05/05
    Vélez Sarsfield (ARG) x – Club de Boston College (CHI)
    24h* - Universidad Cesar Vallejo (PER) x Unilever (BRA)

*Brazilian time.

Club Vélez Sarsfield 3X0 Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (25-11, 25-11, 25-13)
    Universidad Cesar Vallejo 3X1 Club Boston College (25-27, 25-22, 26-24, 25-14)

Today is Unilever time. :cheesy:
    If you want to watch Unilever's match you can find some link in internet (Sportv2). Go Uni! :super:

If you want to watch other matches (Unilever too) you can do it here: http://www.voleysur.org/v1/transmissao.asp
    (WARNING: this link has the power to make you waste time for nothing).

• BTW, there were som changes in the time of the matches..Unilever will play the last two games not 22h but 24h (Brazilian Time) Ill edit. (Sorry Laura..well maybe is even better, you can go to sleep and wake earlier..hehe 5 am...hehehe)

• BTW, there were som changes in the time of the matches..Unilever will play the last two games not 22h but 24h (Brazilian Time) Ill edit. (Sorry Laura..well maybe is even better, you can go to sleep and wake earlier..hehe 5 am...hehehe)

It's a sabotage! They definitely want to kill me! :lol:
    Not sure if I would be watching the last 2 games anyway, as I am going to Dabrowa to watch the final match between Atom and DG :D Will see how it goes. Thanks for keeping us updated, J. :flower:

• It's a sabotage! They definitely want to kill me! :lol:
    Not sure if I would be watching the last 2 games anyway, as I am going to Dabrowa to watch the final match between Atom and DG :D Will see how it goes. Thanks for keeping us updated, J. :flower:

:drink: Have a nice trip girl! It must be exciting game! Hoping for another 5 sets one! :)

• :drink: Have a nice trip girl! It must be exciting game! Hoping for another 5 sets one! :)

Thanks! And, yeah, I haven't been at home for the last 5 weekends because of the matches :lol:

Short video with Berni: :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=653494848000616

That photo with the girls on the stairs is just cute :rose:

• If you want to watch other matches (Unilever too) you can do it here: http://www.voleysur.org/v1/transmissao.asp
    (WARNING: this link has the power to make you waste time for nothing).

It's working very nicely :dance6: The players are warming up right now. I think the match will start in about 5 minutes

Oh, and here's defferent angle: http://www.brasiltvs.com/playe…p?canal=golf&nome=SPORTV2 :lol:

• Well, as expected not much hard time for Unilever in this first set...not much intensity, but the team is playing serious which I like.

Bruna is felling a bit I guess cause it is the first time she starts in the starting team..I hope she improves during the game.

I think the teams from Argentina and Peru will be the ones to be more attentions to..but still Unilever is the clear favorite.

• Unilever lost focus this second set. :/ but still could win in the decisive moment..I know it is hard to keep the mind in the right place...but I hope they can be a bit more agressive in third set to close this as soon as possible.

Unilever 2-0 Boston College (25-10, 25-20)