2013 South American Club Championship

• Yeah, that second set was a bit of let down. Still, I love Valeshkinha's actions today :thumbsup:

The commentators on voleysur are iritating me with their constant laughing at just about everything :roll:

• Good that Bernardinho put some girls from the bench, so the team could focus again...not a good game..but its worth the win..hehe

Unilever 3-0 Boston College (25-10, 25-20, 25-13)

• It's not a figure skating and there are no points for style. Fortunately. Anyway, a win is a win, and that's actually all that matters, hehe.

• Boring match! :sleeping: Maybe South American Cup next season will revitalize South American volleyball year by year.

Tomorrow I can't watch the match.
    Hmm... turning my predictive light on... Unilever will win. Believe in me! I know the future. It's an old skill. :lol:
    UMA is the easier one. ;)

• 02/05 - Results

Unilever (BRA) 3x0 Club Boston College (CHI) (25/10, 25/20, 25/13)
    Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (PAR) 0x3 César Vallejo (PER) (10/25, 7/25, 7/25)

Today Unilever faces the team from Paraguai, that seems the weakest team of the competition..expecting another boring game...

I guess Velez and Cesar Vallejo will be the only ones that can give Unilever more trouble (still hoping not that much..hehe).

• watching the young team of Paraguai..I mean..ok it is cute they are there having this chance...but come on..they are kids!!! Kind of ridiculous for a continental tournament to have that kind of level...see Champions League..see any league in Europe... :aww:

• watching the young team of Paraguai..I mean..ok it is cute they are there having this chance...but come on..they are kids!!! Kind of ridiculous for a continental tournament to have that kind of level...see Champions League..see any league in Europe... :aww:

has anyone more than 15 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Unilever 3-0 Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (25/9, 25/5, 25/3)

It is really hard to make any comments, the level difference is HUGE,

the third set they made they first point when was 24x2 (other 2 had been service mistakes from Unilever)... I imagine if Naty had played..she could really had "injuried" one of the girls the other side of her attack.

I think it is a good way for South American Confederation to think again about the work that they have been doing (or not doing) in the past years...

• Universidad César Vallejo 3X0 Vélez Sarsfield (25/22; 25/22; 25/22)

Congrats Unilever! :drink:
    UMA took a miracle yesterday: It's the first time I saw Bernardinho calm, 100% peace.
    Today Sportv broadcasted the match again in the morning. I think they have nothing to broadcast. :lol:
    CSV, you are a genius! Einstein died and you live now... :whistle: Unilever X Vélez on Saturday 12 pm. Sunday too? :aww: Thanks Youtube to exist!
    Go Uni! :super:
    It's us on the tape! (É nóis na fita!) :lol:

• Valeskinha injuried her knee. :( she had to leave the court.

It was the best start Unilever had so far..I guess cause the team from Argentina is a bit better they entered more focus and also the time of spiking is similar, so Unilever block has a better advantage.

I hope the girls end this soon, and that is nothing to serious with Valeskinha. :(

• Another win for Unilever, but the team was completely unfocus in the end of the game! :thumbdown: Were winning 8x3, 16x11 in third set and let the guard down...Bruna didnt have a good match...but I guess Bernardinho wants to give her time of game anyway. Tomorrow the team must be focus all the time. It is the decision after all.

Unilever 3x1 Vélez (25/11, 25/12, 23/25, 25/16)

• it's ok to be unfocused from time to time because even with only 60% effort uni will win this anyway :lol: