2013 South American Club Championship

• It turned out that I could fully watch only the first game of the championships, but I guess I didn't miss much, hehe. Anyway, I'm really happy for Unilever and for me also, as I plan to fly to Zurich to watch WCCh live :D

• Club Boston College 3X2 Club Vélez Sarsfield (25/23; 25/23; 25/27; 23/25; 15/13)

Congratulations to Unilever! :cup: South American Club champions! :cup: Peru painted blue!
    What a perfect season! :dance6:The pity is no Sollys there. :lol: Let's extend contracts with our players now. :thumbup:

Final Standings (Points, W, L)
    1. Unilever Volei (Brazil) 12 4 0
    2. Universidad César Vallejo (Peru) 9 3 1
    3. Club Boston College (Chile) 5 2 2
    4. Club Vélez Sarsfield (Argentina) :tzz: 4 1 3
    5. Universidad Metropolitana de Asunción (Paraguay) 0 0 0 É... elas não ganharam UMA :rolll:

Awards
    Digger: Fabiana Oliveira (Unilever)Reception: Miriam Patiño (Universidad César Vallejo)Libero: Fabiana Oliveira (Unilever)Setter: Hélia Souza ‘Fofão’ (Unilever)Server: Milagros Moy (Universidad César Vallejo)Blocker: Bruna Silva (Unilever)Spiker: Gabriela Guimarães (Unilever)MVP: Natália Pereira (Unilever)

• Here the final match, it was definetly the best one. Unilever played celebrating, with will, running after the ball, trying (most of the times at least), and UCV has some good players, so has some good moments in the match. Personally for me Gabi was the MVP, she played really well...but I guess it is a goodbye gift for Naty the award. ;)

• Peru television interviewed Bernardinho and Luciane Escouto after the final match

What motivates you to succeed after losing the golden medal at the Olympic Games when you are so close to win?
    Bernardinho: I was assistente coach at 1988 when Peru almost won and took 2nd place. This is sport. Peru players, runner-up, are honoured here because they deserve it... they did so much... Every day I think about it. I suffer it, but this is sport. Someday we'll think: we won medals in all Olympic Games we contested. We did a good job. Sometimes winning, sometimes losing. We hope we could do better next time in Brazil. Maybe end my career in Brazil. It would be a dream. I'll be 56. Perhaps time to retire. ;(

Luciane (also known as Miss) talked about her participation in Miss Brazil World when she took 4th place. Peruvian narrator said it was na injustice. I agrre with him. There are more beautiful women in Brazil than her, but not in that contest. :win: