São Paulo Cup 2013

• Walewska is back. She's ready to play Pinheiros today, for the first time this season after her injury.
    Vôlei Amil must win. If they lose, Sesi took the 2nd place and is qualified for the Final.
    Claudinha is ready too. Vôlei Amil only miss Natália and Kristin now.

• EC Pinheiros 3X0 Vôlei Amil (21:13, 22:20, 21:11)

Pinheiros: Macris, Ellen, Vivian, Andressa, Andréia, Glauciele and Léia. Subs: Ananda and Aline.
    Vôlei Amil: Pri Heldes, Walewska, Carol Gattaz, Ju Nogueira, Tandara, Rosamaria and Michelle. Subs: Rosane, Stephany and Claudinha.

Pinheiros is playing very well. Glauciele and Ellen are a good OH duo. I also like Léia and Macris.
    Pinheiros finished the Priliminary Round 1st and with 5-0 record. :thumbup:

São Bernardo 0X3 São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano (17:21, 18:21, 16:21)

• I think Samara is more promising and all around OH than Glauciele :whistle:
    I hope Vagão let her play in Superliga

• São Caetano 3X0 Uniara (21:13, 21:12, 21:14)

Vôlei Amil 0X3 Sesi (25:27, 21:23, 18:21)
    Vôlei Amil: Pri Heldes, Walewska, Carol Gattaz, Tandara, Rosamaria, Rosane and Michelle. Subs: Ju Nogueira, Claudinha and Stephany.
    Sesi: Carol Albuquerque, Bárbara, Francine, Mari, Dayse, Ju Costa and Suellen. Subs: Pri Daroit and Neneca.

Final (20.09)
    19.00 - Pinheiros X Sesi

• I think Samara is more promising and all around OH than Glauciele :whistle:
    I hope Vagão let her play in Superliga

Ok, but she never was more than a promising player. She has spent much time as a bench player.
    Glauciele already showed a good level in senior matches.

I think it's a general opinion today. Samara is out of Brazilian U23 roster. Molico/Nestlé didn't keep her. They decided on Sanja (23) and Bosetti (19). Both are foreigners, youngs like her and more expensive players. If Molico's staff thought she's ready it'd be more easy than transferred them. Sanja is coming from a serious injury and was struggling to play in Italy but they decided on her.
    I gather Vagão will know when she's ready. Nowadays, Glauciele is deserving more and it's fair to keep her in the line-up. :win:

• Congratulations to Sesi-SP for the second title in a row! :cup: :cup:

Pinheiros 0X3 Sesi
    (19:21, 15:21, 14:21)
    Best scorer: Pri Daroit (14)

Sesi
    OH: Pri Daroit and Ju Costa
    MB: Bárbara and Fran
    S: Carol Albuquerque
    Opp: Dayse
    L: Suellen

Pinheiros
    OH: Ellen and Galuciele