2013 NORCECA Continental Championship - USA (16-21 September)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• VolleyDR knowing as Dominicanito - the profiles have the same ip address - came back to forum to be with His absolutely incredible Team and in the end with powerful fireworks will celebrate Dominican Republic Silver Medal with conviction that His Team is better than Europe Teams since 3rd place lol

• VolleyDR knowing as Dominicanito - the profiles have the same ip address - came back to forum to be with His absolutely incredible Team and in the end with powerful fireworks will celebrate Dominican Republic Silver Medal with conviction that His Team is better than Europe Teams since 3rd place lol

what is the problem with the Dominican team?

• what is the problem with the Dominican team?

I guess that isn't a problem with Dominican Republic National Team, but with VolleyDR aka Dominicanito, which said that won't visit this forum anymore.

• All rosters can be found here

• All rosters can be found here

Thanks :flower: Dominican Republic finally without Rodriguez ;(
    Some changes in Puerto Rico: Genesis Miranda (OP), Laura Gonzalez (OH) are here, Reyes (MB) and Venegas (L) are out. Enright is back :thumbsup:

Are you lacking attention?

I don't have any problem with anyone sexual preferences, but i'm not interested in men, so focus your attention in somebody else. :drink:

thank you!!

• Yes You got Me with only one little exception- I'm not fascinated in Your sexuality but in Your primitiveness revenges :rolll:

• Dominican Republic - Costa Rica is staring. Castillo and De La Cruz without hair extensions :lol:

• They had hair extensions? I thought their hair was that long.. De la Cruz looks very nice with her hair not in a ponytail..

Seeing these players year by year I guess that it was extensions, hair grows about 10-15 cm per year and I remember both Brenda and Bethania with much shorter hair ^^ also Nunez and Burgos used extensions :D EDIT: I forgot about Mambru in past (don't know if it's her natural her now) and Peńa ^^

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Costa Rica is so weak, Dominican Republic - Costa Rica 3-0 (25-13 25-6 :!: 25-20)

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• I think Bethania looks exactly the same as always ?( I don't remember her with longer hair, only Castillo...

Proof for you :D
    http://www.fivb.org/visasp/Img_GetImage.aspx?No=201249505

• Will Norceca Continental qualify any teams for the 2014 World Championship?

According to Pappi's post no, there will be qualification tournamnets + Play Offs which give 6 places for NORCECA. This tournament is continental championships, but without qualifications for WCH even for the winner - probably USA.