China Volleyball Women League 14-15

• Who will play for Evergrande this season? I mean as strangers...

The club, Evergrande Guangdong, has disappeared.
    The team is Team Guangdong Province, the team of Pool B for many years.
    Evergrande only gave money to the team.

No foreigners, no national players, and no Lang Ping

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• The club, Evergrande Guangdong, has disappeared.
    The team is Team Guangdong Province, the team of Pool B for many years.
    Evergrande only gave money to the team.

No foreigners, no national players, and no Lang Ping

Ah...I didn't know that! Thanks for the infos...such a sad news! :(

• how do you think the team of Beijing will benefit from Seda Tokatlıoğlu, just as Opp or as OH sometimes ?

which of the teams are the pre-fav in Chinese league, which one is the most likely candidate to win the league amongst them ?

• how do you think the team of Beijing will benefit from Seda Tokatlıoğlu, just as Opp or as OH sometimes ?

which of the teams are the pre-fav in Chinese league, which one is the most likely candidate to win the league amongst them ?

Considering Beijing has got Chunlei Zeng, IMHO Seda will play as non-receiving OH.

• Considering Beijing has got Chunlei Zeng, IMHO Seda will play as non-receiving OH.

In last season, Zeng Chunlei played as OH some time. Because one of her OH teammates was injured.

Maybe Seda would be the substitute for Zeng Chunlei as Opp. And Liu Xiaotong and Robinson are the OHs.

• In last season, Zeng Chunlei played as OH some time. Because one of her OH teammates was injured.

Maybe Seda would be the substitute for Zeng Chunlei as Opp. And Liu Xiaotong and Robinson are the OHs.

Seda as backup? :| would be bad for Seda..i hope she can be a starter..for that to happen,she will have to play well..

• Seda as backup? :| would be bad for Seda..i hope she can be a starter..for that to happen,she will have to play well..

Just a guess. For Beijing team, they mostly need a balanced OH I think. Robinson's ability could be better helpful for them to solve this problem.
    I don't know what the shape of Seda is. Maybe Seda and Robinson would play as OH in turn.
    Everything would be possilbe before match begins :D

• Just a guess. For Beijing team, they mostly need a balanced OH I think. Robinson's ability could be better helpful for them to solve this problem.
    I don't know what the shape of Seda is. Maybe Seda and Robinson would play as OH in turn.
    Everything would be possilbe before match begins :D

It is said that Zeng will be substitute for Seda in the front few rounds because of her tire.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• It is said that Zeng will be substitute for Seda in the front few rounds because of her tire.

That would be great. Anyway, hope to see all the players' performance :drink:

• i hope her debut in Chinese league will be good... she needs that..she wasnt playing well for the last years in Turkish league..... i found her better than i expect at WCH...i hope she wont have any problems about her health...

• Friendly matches:
    Oct 27th
    Jiangsu 2-3 Bayi (22-25,25-22,23-25,25-23,13-15)
    Oct 28th
    Jiangsu 2-3 Bayi (18-25,25-17,25-22,17-25,12-15)

main roster:
    Jiangsu: Diao Lin-yu (S), Zhang Chang-ning (OP), Hui Ruo-qi (OH), Xu Ruo-ya (OH), Jiang Qian-wen (MB), Wang Ting-ting (MB), Chen Zhan (L)
    Bayi: Shen Jing-si (S), Wang Qi (OP), Liu Yan-han (OH), Fan Lin-lin (OH), Yang Jun-jing (MB), Yuan Xin-yue (MB), Huang Liu-yan (L)

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• league regulation for Season 2014-15 changes:

Pool round and Top 8 round remain the same rule of the previous seasons.

final round: the semifinals will be best of three matches and the final will be best of five matches.

transfer regulation changes:

1. all clubs shall list at least 8 players in the open transfer market all through the league period [the market remains open till the league season ends];
    2. any player can be transferred for only one time (once) during the league period;
    3. any player entering the 12 line-ups of the club shall be regarded as representing the club in the whole league season;
    4. any players coming back to China league from abroad market is entitled to decide to represent the former club or the other club [promote more players going abraod].

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• It is said that Wei Qiu-yue will go to USA in order to treat the injury of her knees and quit this season.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• As I know, she is too happy in China. She was not in good shape last 2-3 years due to chronic injuired. Hope she can start in first 6. :super:

She arrived at Beijing with her husband last month. Hope she could enjoy her matches and life in China~