You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 2:31pm

Anne played well, but only in attack, the first set she struggled with reception, and like the guy said, Bernardo changed things in the 2 set and they did hide her in the reception, so she did not have to pass.

Bjelica helped Osasco beat Rexona in the first round also.

And during one of the time outs, I saw Louzimar telling Bjelica to hit hard, and even gestured with his hands, that's why they got blocked so many times, Osasco did not tip over balls mostly at all, he wanted them just hitting hard.
i didnt watch the matches ( i will later) but this should be Anne Buijs and Bjelica's best matches in the league ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Jan 28th 2017, 2:44pm)

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 3:12pm

As always, Praia once again choked against Rexona :wall:
The reporter asked Fabiana about why they always choke against Rexona, and she got mad haha I just laughed a lot...
lmao me too. When the reporter asked her that I was like "oh shiiit", girl was mad as hell
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 3:49pm

The semifinal between Minas x Osasco is the best match Ive watched from Brazilian League in a long time, not gonna lie...great game.
I agree. Lots of beautiful rallies and powerful spikes.
And it was so emotional also...I almost had mini heart attacks during the match...

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 4:24pm

When is the final?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 4:27pm

When is the final?
Tonight at 8PM (GMT-3).
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:56pm

Link?

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 11:13pm

http://tudotv.tv/assistir/tv-online/sportv-2/

when u click on "Sportv" there will be "Opicao 1" 2,3,4,5. See which one works best, yesterday "Opicao 1" was terrible, then I went to "3", and it was perfect.

it starts in 45 minutes.

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 12:58am

Minas is playing pretty bad.. Their reception is really bad, and the block is no where near to the level it was yesterday. On the other hand Anne is unstoppable today. They should try and get her out of rhythm

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 1:01am

How many times has Jaque been blocked? :what:

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 1:27am

The Final was a walk in the park for Rio....

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 4:49pm

Guilherme, r u not gonna post the stats from the final?

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female
  • "joanamss" started this thread

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 5:29pm

Brazil Cup

Final

Rexona-Sesc 3x0 Camponesa/Minas (25-15, 25-20, 25-21)

"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 6:20pm

Guilherme, r u not gonna post the stats from the final?

I had an unexpected and I didn't watch the game since the first set, so I couldn't make the count, sorry guys!

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 6:34pm

I did not know u made the count yourself :white:

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 6:49pm

I did not know u made the count yourself :white:

Yes, point by point hahaha, the confederation doesn't release statistics from brazilian cup, I don't know why

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:10am

The Club Sul-American Championship will be held in Uberlandia and Uberaba from February 14-18.

Group A : Praia Clube, Villa Dora (ARG), Olympic ( BOL).
Group B: Rexona, Boca Junior (ARG), San Martin (PER).

Of course the Final will be Praia vs Rexona.

Would be huge for Praia if they can beat Rexona and go to Japan.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Jan 30th 2017, 12:18am)

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:34pm

Praia's biggest chance to beat Rio was during the Brazil Cup. They won the first set and were winning the second, then everything fell apart as usual.
I don't think they will beat Rio in the south american championship. By the way, Praia has never won against Rio in history.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 12:13pm

What happened to Alix again?

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 1:31pm

What happened to Alix again?

Dislocation in the small finger of the right hand

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 3:38am

4th ROUND

TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI 3x1 FLUMINENSE F.C. stats video
Brasília Vôlei: Amanda (OH) 19, Roberta (MB) & Vivian (MB) 15;
Fluminense: Renatinha (OPP) 16, Ju Costa (OH) 14, Lara (MB) 7;
MVP: Amanda (OH)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guilhermessartor" (Feb 3rd 2017, 1:12pm)

Social bookmarks