Brazilian League 2016/2017

• SEMIFINAL 1st ROUND

best of 5

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x1 DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE stats video
    Vôlei Nestlé: Tandara (OH) 26 -62% in attack-, Bia (MB) 18 -10 blocks-, Ana Bjelica (OPP) 14;
    Praia Clube: Alix Klineman (OH) 13, Natasha (MB) 10, Daymí Ramírez (OPP) 10;
    MVP: Ana "Bia" Beatriz (MB)

CAMPONESA/MINAS 0x3 REXONA-SESC stats video
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 15, Jaqueline (OH) 10, Rosamaria (OH) 6;
    Rexona: Gabi (OH) 17, Juciely (MB) & Monique (OPP) 12;
    MVP: Gabi (OH)

• Of course Praia played without Fabiana, but also without Waleuskwa injured :wacko: . And Osasco without Dani Lins because she had personal issues to take care. Someone on youtube were saying Sidao`s daddy died, is that true???

Praia was just a total mess, this gotta be Alix last season with Praia, sure she can score but she can`t pass, they need a real OH. Michelli did not play well and Ellen was not able to keep up the same level from the last match.
    Tandara and Bia were on fireeeee, Carol Albulquerque played better than Dani Lins would, Bejelica and Gabi did a nice job, Malesevic on the other hand X( X( .

Rexona played a great match, they had Minas 0 chances, everyone played well especially, Roberta, Juciely and of course Gabi. They did not even needed Anne super powerful spikes.
    Minas really struggled with everything in ROsamari and Leia in reception, Naiane setting, Hooker had a hard time with the block and was digged a lot. Hopefully Minas can play better next game.

• She might come back only if Praia gets to the final...which will probably not happen

• Thats unfortunate, with her in the side, this series would be much more competitive.

I don't know about that...Fabiana has had too many ups and downs the last couple os seasons...and Osasco is playing much much better the best of what Praia did during this season

• FINALLY a good game from Minas against Rexona! Despite some mistakes, especially in the serve, overall it was a great match! Naiane was setting with more precision and could give balls to all her hitters...

• Rexona played terrible, I dont think Ive seen they play this bad before. They were a disaster in reception.

Jaque got hurt. ;( . But seams like is not anything serious.

The stats says Malesevic scored only 1 point, I just feel she score more than that.

And Tandara is playing so well. I dont think would be needed for her to play as OH, but she should be Brazil`s OP.

• Rexona played terrible, I dont think Ive seen they play this bad before. They were a disaster in reception.

Jaque got hurt. ;( . But seams like is not anything serious.

I think they played bad because Minas could put some pressure in their game

I also think that Jaque has nothing serious, I hope

• SEMIFINAL 2nd ROUND

best of 5

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 0x3 VÔLEI NESTLÉ stats video
    Praia Clube: Ellen (OH) 9, Alix Klineman (OH) 8, Walewska (MB) 7;
    Vôlei Nestlé: Tandara (OH) 21, Ana Bjelica (OPP) 13, Bia (MB) 9;
    MVP: Dani Lins (S)
    0-2

REXONA-SESC 1x3 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats video
    Rexona: Juciely (MB) 17, Gabi (OH) 13, Monique (OPP) 11;
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 21, Rosamaria (OH) 15, Mara (MB) 14 -5 blocks-;
    MVP: Naiane (S)
    1-1

• SEMIFINAL 3rd ROUND
    best of 5

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x1 DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE stats video
    Vôlei Nestlé: Tandara (OH) 27 -40% in attack, 4 blocks-, Ana Bjelica (OPP) 14 -5 aces-, Tijana Malesevic (OH) 10;
    Praia Clube: Alix Klineman (OH) 17, Daymi Ramírez (OPP) 13, Michelle Pavão (OH) 11;
    MVP: Tandara (OH)
    0-3
    VÔLEI NESTLÉ IS IN THE FINAL

REXONA-SESC 2x3 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats video
    Rexona: Monique (OPP) 19, Drussyla (OH) 17, Gabi (OH) 16;
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 20, Carol Gattaz (MB) 19 -7 blocks, 2 aces-, Rosamaria (OH) 15;
    MVP: Destinee Hooker (OPP)
    1-2
    Third game on Tuesday!

• Osasco is in the Final. But the final is in 2 weeks, what will they be doing during these 2 weeks?!?!.
    2 weeks off is too much. They will loose some of their rythm. Plus the Final as usual at 10am. :down: (And they spent the past 5 months playing at 10 PM). Nobody deserves to play at 10pm and neither at 10am.