Brazilian League 2016/2017

• I watched the 2nd and 3rd set so I need to watch the first and fourth. But Gabi was playing well and Monique was getting block a lot.

The game on Friday, is just one game right not best of 5? That's a tough one to call because. I think when Minas starts to loose points they start to tank. But they did pull it together in the set they won but almost lost it.

• SEMIFINAL 5th ROUND
    best of 5

CAMPONESA/MINAS 1x3 REXONA-SESC stats video
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 22, Rosamaria (OH) 11, Jaqueline (OH) 10;
    Rexona: Gabi (OH) 25, Drussyla (OH) 20, Carol (MB) 13;
    MVP: Drussyla (OH)
    2-2
    Fifth game on Friday!

• This semi final series is best of 5. They are tied 2-2, Friday is the 5 and final game. The winner will face Osasco in the final on 4/23. The Final is a single game. Whoever wins, wins it all.

Monique was not good today. Thankfully for Rexona Drussyla had a great night...I`m not sure but I think this is probably Drussyla first game as a starter., I think she`s only 20 years old. Bernardinho had enough with Anne.

I watched the 2nd and 3rd set so I need to watch the first and fourth. But Gabi was playing well and Monique was getting block a lot.

The game on Friday, is just one game right not best of 5? That's a tough one to call because. I think when Minas starts to loose points they start to tank. But they did pull it together in the set they won but almost lost it.

• Her season has been a roller coaster, she did not start really well, but after a while she seamed to have improved. In the Brazil Cup and South America Championship she played well. She was great in attack but struggling in reception. But in the playoffs she has not been playing well, last game she started really bad and Bernardinho replaced her and never brought her back in, and today he went ahead and started with Durssyla.

For the life of me I couldn't think who Drussyla was in for. I haven't been able to watch any of the matches during playoffs. Was Anne playing badly?

• Brilliant game by Gabi tonight with 24/41 in attack. She actually saved her best match for the most important moment so far in the league for Rexona. Great contribution from Drussyla too, I hope Bernardinho uses her even more next season.

Minas could've taken it to a 5th set and won, but it wasn't their day unfortunately. Their middles didn't perform half as well as they did last game. I hope we can have a good match next Friday!

• I was planning to stop following Superliga this season when Minas beat Rexona the previous match. I thought Rexona won't stand a chance. But Gabi truly amazed me. She player her best game so far. And kudos to Drussyla. This is a very important game for Rexona and she stepped up her game. It is a huge responsible for a girl at such a young age to be playing at a dead or alive game, and in fact, being one of the top scorers of the night when the team need to win the most. And her passing and defensive skills is quite good. Plus, she knows when to take clever shots.

I think Rexona will still go through to the final. Minas has crumbled down. They had their best performance in the previous games and it seemed like Coach Bernadinho has read them all over. Everything work tonight for Rexona. What a game!

• Brilliant game by Gabi tonight with 24/41 in attack. She actually saved her best match for the most important moment so far in the league for Rexona. Great contribution from Drussyla too, I hope Bernardinho uses her even more next season.

Minas could've taken it to a 5th set and won, but it wasn't their day unfortunately. Their middles didn't perform half as well as they did last game. I hope we can have a good match next Friday!

Their reception was tragic. Rexona did a good job with their targeted-serves and completely ruined the reception line of Minas. They need Jaque to be hot all the time because Pri Daroit and Rosamaria can only do so much.

• Rexona 3-1 Minas
    I feel bad for Minas, but really Rexona were/are the better team so big congrats to them and they will be favourites to beat Osasco and win the Superliga again. I hope it will be another good and exciting match

• SEMIFINAL 5th ROUND
    best of 5

REXONA-SESC 3x1 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats video
    Rexona: Juciely (MB) 20 -7 blocks-, Drussyla (OH) 18, Monique (OPP) 9;
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 24, Rosamaria (OH) 12, Carol Gattaz (MB) 9;
    MVP: Juciely (MB)
    3-2

Another final between REXONA-SESC and Vôlei Nestlé! It will happen next sunday (23/04).

• I haven't watched the match but did Gabi scored less than 10 points? After her amazing performance from the previous match, it seems kinda fishy.

Drussyla has stepped up to her plate. What she is doing now is similar to what Roberta did back in 2014 -- shining on the last stages of the Superliga and eventually became starter the following season. This will be good considering Rexona has lost Unilever as its main sponsor so hiring a foreign player will cost them so much money.

• What about Klineman? Will she stay?

someone wrote that she's leaving together with Ramirez (OP), Tassia (L) and Mariana Galon (S) :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I would not go with a foreign, I would go with Joycinha. I think she would be the perfect fit for them.

but I do like Malu, I would not mind if they keep her a starter.

Plus, I think Ramirez is not just leaving the club, I heard she`s retiring.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…in-the-201718-season.html

Looks like its almost official: (OH) Fe Garay & (Libero) Suelen Pinto to Praia Clube next year. They should be very strong with these 2 additions, plus if they can bring over another foreign Opposite to replace Daymi Ramirez.