Brazilian League 2016/2017

• There are rumors about Coach Ze Roberto wants Natalia on his team for the next season of Superliga. Will Natalia do it since they are practically father and daughter? I personally hope not because Coach Ze (he is a great coach, not to take that away from him) don't seem to be able to unlock Natalia's true potential. She spent so many seasons playing under Coach Ze and she was just okay. The minute she transferred to Rexona and train under Coach Rezende, she became better and better and now she is one of the top scorers on the Turkish League.

I guess the thing about Coach Rezende that he is able to turn mediocre player to their best is true after all.

And what about Mari Steinbrecher? Is there any news about where she will be playing next season?

• I personally don`t like Ze Roberto, and I don`t want Natalia playing for Barueri. But I think would be better for her to play in Barueri as OH than playing as OH/OPP in Fenerbache because Polen can`t be a reliable OPP. Natalia must play full time as OH.

• I personally don`t like Ze Roberto, and I don`t want Natalia playing for Barueri. But I think would be better for her to play in Barueri as OH than playing as OH/OPP in Fenerbache because Polen can`t be a reliable OPP. Natalia must play full time as OH.

Agreed. they need a full-time killing OPP. I hope they will find someone local that is a good OPP because I want them to keep Nootsara and Natalia for next season.

• She spent so many seasons playing under Coach Ze

If you're talking about clubs, she only played under Zé for one season (2013/2014), when Mihajlovic replaced her in Rexona.

• Minas is losing Hooker. Kinda sad tho because I like her a lot. There are rumors that Buijs will continue her career in China. I don't mind it because she has been under[performing so far on the league and I think it is time Drussyla to take the starting spot -- in which will become a good thing for Brazil NT to have more young players on their line-up.

But what sadden me is knowing that Carol might be leaving, too. Where is she going? I wish she would stay on Rexona. Carol-Juciely duo is unbeatable, better than Walewska-Fabiana duo imo. I wish this is not true and if it is, I wish Rexona will hire a good foreign MB. but considering their main sponsor is leaving them next season, I doubt this will happen. Hoping Mayhara to step up to the plate.

• I doubt this will happen. Hoping Mayhara to step up to the plate.

Voloch is saying Mayhara is leaving as well, so who knows.
    I'm not really buying this story of Carol leaving Rio. Why would she? Any other team in Brazil would be a downgrade.

• Rexona hired Vivian from Brasilia. Her level is not worse than Carol's level in the current season.

• Vivian had a great season, no wondering Rexona wants her. Too bad Brasilia is already loosing everyone. Vivian is a great attacker.

Carol and Anne dating? I heard one time Carol's BF got in a argument with Thaisa. I'm surprised to hear she's gay now.

I would like to see Carol in Italy.

If Bruno goes back to Italy I wonder if Lucas will go too olololo

• Carol and Anne dating? I heard one time Carol's BF got in a argument with Thaisa. I'm surprised to hear she's gay now.

Carol has always been gay. She used a date a girl for a few years and they never hid it from anyone. She is very open about herself on the social medias. Yes, she has been dating Anne for a few months now, that's why Anna ended it up with that libero. Anna's parents are in Brazil and have been already introduced to Carol.
    There is a huge rumor that they are both leaving Brazil to play in Italy, but it looks like a Chinese club wants Anna.

• Vowww I had no idea Carol is gay. Maybe that explains why Carol and Anne`s level dropped. Sometimes players can get caught up with other things outside the court. Good for them. :heart:

I still do think there`s something btw Natalia and Gabi also... :heart:

• Sunday is the Final Osasco vs Rexona at 10am (local time).
    ( It starts at the same time as Vitra vs Moscow Bronze Medal Game starts)

Keep in mind 2 things. They have played the whole season at night 7pm, 10pm. And this final will be played at 10am. They have to play at 10am because that is the time the TV Channel Globo wants.

And, Osasco finished the series with Praia in 3 games, the last time they played was 2 weeks ago, is good they got 2 weeks off but it is bad because they lost their rhythm in these 2 weeks.

There`s a article ( if i can find I will post) the players talk about how it difficult it is to go from playing at 10pm to 10am. And they talk about the "2 weeks off". But there`s nothing they can do about it, Globo decides when and what time they play...

this channel should be streaming.
    https://www.youtube.com/channe…pdkdpJ0vIXohFn5F0w/videos

or on here
    http://aovivonatv.com/assistir…-ao-vivo-24-horas-gratis/

• Yes, I totally agree with you and the players. It's bad that the final match is in the morning. It should be on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon, IMO.
    But hey, I'm kind of tired of listening to the players complaining about those situations year after year when everything is already pre established. They should speak up BEFORE the season starts. Every year is always the same thing over and over...

• The only good thing about playing at 10am is that at the least the game is available on National TV and everyone can watch it. And yeah is always the same thing, it never changes.

"Cute" article with Malesevic and Bjelica, they said they are "almost" brazilians, during the past 8 months they have been doing everything together, expect from sleeping together. olololo and they became sisters.
    Malesevic joked and said she already lost a final in Rio, she can`t loose another olololol.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…-perfeito-no-osasco.ghtml

• Durssyla is only 20 years old. And she was Anne`s replacement all season long. But in the 2nd game of the semis is when she took Anne`s spot. Everyone is really excited about her.

• So Rexona is the champion again. Congrats for them!

• Juciely is still such a beast at the net! :super: :super:

So happy for Rexona and I so hope it's not the last time I see this team. Anyway, congrats!! :cup: