You are not logged in.

Mimek

Trainee

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Yesterday, 5:31pm

So Rexona is the champion again. Congrats for them!

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Yesterday, 5:45pm

Juciely is still such a beast at the net! :super: :super:

So happy for Rexona and I so hope it's not the last time I see this team. Anyway, congrats!! :cup:
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Yesterday, 5:53pm

I wanted Osasco to win, but Rexona played the best. Yeah Jucyele does everything that a MB is supposed to do. Also Durssyla had another great game.

I don`t think is fair what Louziomar does. Malesevic was playing fine and then she gets blocked and he takes her out, Gabi did a amazing job on the back court but she did not bring much on the net and in the tie break she felt the pressure. Tandara is a beast attacking but her passing is not the best.

It was another Rio vs Osasco, but there`s nothing like a Rio vs Osasco game :heart: .

Sidney

Professional

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Yesterday, 11:01pm

So happy for Rexona and I so hope it's not the last time I see this team.
They're keeping the team under another major sponsor. Fabi and Jucy have already renewed, and I think most of the others will renew too... :win:

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Today, 3:44am

I love Fabi, but she could give the chance for someone else. She already has played so much. I would say the same about Jucy, but she has been playing so awesome......

Rexona signed Vivian from Brasilian. And according to Bruno Voluch Carol is leaving.

saishuu

Professional

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: A. Heller, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung

Today, 4:13am

I love Fabi, but she could give the chance for someone else. She already has played so much. I would say the same about Jucy, but she has been playing so awesome......
This type of mentality makes absolutely zero sense though? It's not like she's taking work away from other people. This is her job, what makes her money. She's still fit and healthy enough to play, as well as willing to, so why should she quit? Not to mention she's still the best libero we have. Juciely too, I wouldn't even be mad if ZRG still calls her for the NT.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "saishuu" (Today, 6:31pm)

Social bookmarks