3. Ana "Carol" da Silva (MB/Rexona) 12/10.62%
    4. Roberta Pereira (MB/Brasilia) 10/10.2%
    5. Dani Lins (S/Osasco) 12/10.08%
    6. Angélica Malinverno (MB/Bauru) 9/9.78%
    7. Juciely Barreto (MB/Rexona) 9/9.76%
    8. Vivian Pelegrino (MB/Brasilia) 8/9.3%
    9. Kasiely Clemente (OH/Rio do Sul) 7/8.64%
    10. Juliana Costa "Ju Costa" (OH/Fluminense) 8/8.51%

• And only broadcast for Osasco vs Rexona... and I think next week there`s no broadcast or streaming for Praia Clube vs Rexona right??

Redetv/Sportv/Globo should let the clubs stream somewhere the matches when they are not showing on TV. They could do on youtube, facebook and so many other ways. Even only streaming online is a good advertising, because while watching the game we can see the "Sky TV" on the net, and all the other sponsors around the arena.

• What do you think about the classico today, Osasco v Rexona? i think if there is a match that Rexona will lose this season in league play, it is this one! Osasco is talented and healthy. Dani Lins is world class, Tandara, Malesevic, Bjelica, Paula Borgo all great scorers. Osasco a little weak up the middle, but Saraelen looked good last game vs Praia Clube. All in all, should be a good game, Osasco with home advantage, I think they have a good chance. What do you think?

• What do you think about the classico today, Osasco v Rexona? i think if there is a match that Rexona will lose this season in league play, it is this one! Osasco is talented and healthy. Dani Lins is world class, Tandara, Malesevic, Bjelica, Paula Borgo all great scorers. Osasco a little weak up the middle, but Saraelen looked good last game vs Praia Clube. All in all, should be a good game, Osasco with home advantage, I think they have a good chance. What do you think?

No link for Minas v. Praia Clube.
    The game started. It's 25x23 for Rio de Janeiro. Tandara making a good first set. Rio de Janeiro without Carol (MB). Paula has not been making good games lately, Dani Lins is below, she makes many wrong choices in important moments of the game. I believe in a win in Rio de Janeiro by 3x0 or 3x1. But the game will be very much disputed and good to watch.

• 9th ROUND

SESI-SP 2x3 São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano stats
    SESI-SP: Lorenne (OPP) 18, Natália (OH) 17, Gabriela (OH) 15;
    São Caetano: Edinara (OH) 21, Marjorie (MB) 17 -8 blocks-, Fernanda Tomé (OH) 12;
    MVP: Diana (S).

E.C. Pinheiros 1x3 Fluminense F.C. stats
    Pinheiros: Bárbara (OPP) 16, Maira (OH) 14 -5 aces-, Vanessa (OH) 10;
    Fluminese: Letícia Hage (MB) 13, Lara (MB) & Ju Costa (OH) 11;
    MVP: Pri Heldes (S)

TERRACAP/Brasília Vôlei 3x0 Renata Valinhos Country stats
    Brasília: Larissa (MB) 15, Amanda (OH) 11, Andreia (OPP) 10;
    Valinhos: Fe Melo (OPP) 13, Priscila Souza (OH) 8, Mari Capovilla (OH) 7;
    MVP: Larissa (MB)

Camponesa/Minas 3x1 Dentil/Praia Clube stats :white:
    Minas: Rosamaria (OH) 22, Hooker (OPP) 17 -4 blocks-, Priscila Daroit (OH) 17;
    Praia Clube: Ramirez (OPP) 22, Ellen (OH) & Walewska (MB) 12;
    MVP: Naiane (S)
    Oh, I really didn't expect this, in 2nd round maybe.

Rio do Sul 0x3 Genter Vôlei Bauru stats
    Rio do Sul: Naiara (OH) 16, Natiele (OPP) 14, Kasiely (OH) 7;
    Bauru: Prisilla Rivera (OH) 10, Bruna (OPP) 9, Juma (S) 9;
    MVP: Angélica (MB)

Vôlei Nestlé 3x2 Rexona-SESC stats (SporTV will broadcast) video
    Vôlei Nestlé: Tandara (OH) 32 -59% in attack- :dance6: , Ana "Bia" Correa (MB) 17 -5 blocks-, Paula Borgo (OPP) 13;
    Rexona: Gabi (OH) 19, Juciely (MB) 16, Helô (OPP) 13;
    MVP: Tandara (OH)
    The last undefeated of the competition fell.

2 classics today, the classic 'mineiro' between Minas and Praia Clube; and the classic duel of Brazilian volleyball, Osasco vs. Rio de Janeiro;
    Rio de Janeiro is the only undefeated team in the competition;
    Jaqueline will be presented today at Minas, but is expected to debut only in 2017.

• Outstanding performance by Tandara with 32 points :drink:

Of course Rio played without Carol. But still a deserved win for Osasco. Nati and Bia did a great job. Helo did a great job replacing Monique also. Bejelic did not do good as she did last game. Anne Bujis really disappointing performance. Brait was kind disappointing too...

Brasilia played last Thursday, Today and they face Bauru this Thursday... really tight schedule for them, I hope this won`t affect their performance vs Bauru, once it is a important game to keep them up on the standings.

• Great game today And I was wrong about Rio's easy win. Helô took a good chance of replacing Monique, I hope she has more opportunity and becomes a starter. Drussyla did a much better job than Buijs, both in the background and in the attack. I really think Bernardo is preparing her to be a starter next season.

Tandara made a great game. Nati Martins replacing Saraelen was an important point of the game, Saraelen is quite new and has no psychological of games of this type. Bia maintained the level that has been presenting this season, returning to have happiness in playing. Since the cut for the 2016 Olympics, Brait has not returned to playing what she knows.

• And only broadcast for Osasco vs Rexona... and I think next week there`s no broadcast or streaming for Praia Clube vs Rexona right??

Redetv/Sportv/Globo should let the clubs stream somewhere the matches when they are not showing on TV. They could do on youtube, facebook and so many other ways. Even only streaming online is a good advertising, because while watching the game we can see the "Sky TV" on the net, and all the other sponsors around the arena.

CBV is a little disorganized about the transmission, they change schedules and data in the week of the round. Next broadcasts:

12/15 Bauru x Brasília - SporTV
    12/16 Minas x Rexona - SporTV
    12/17 Fluminense x Praia Clube - RedeTV
    12/18 São Caetano x Rio do Sul - SporTV
    12/21 Praia Clube x Rexona - SporTV
    12/22 Vôlei Nestlé x Bauru - SporTV

• Rosamaria playing very well as OH :super:

Yes she is.. In fact Brazil doesn't have to worry too much about losing some of their stars since they have pretty talented young players:
    Natalia and Tandara and 27 and 28, they are pretty experienced and can lead the younger players.. they can both play as OH and OPP, but I prefer Tandara as OPP
    Gabi (Rexona) already has some experience under her belt, she is a balanced player, who can both receive and attack pretty good, would be a good replacement for Jaque
    Gabi (Osasco) although pretty short for international standards, I find her a very good and useful player.. She is a defensive OH, but can sometimes attack really strong.. She hasn't been involved in the NT much, but has a good experience in the Superliga, since she has been playing as a starter, and a regular defensive sub for a very long time
    Rosamaria is an OPP, but as we are seeing she can play as an OH too.. My only concern is that Natalia is not that old, so Rosamaria won'r get her chance to play a lot in the NT..
    Paula Borgo is also a good OPP, not great but she looks promising.. She is playing as a starter, so I expect her to improve after this season.. I think she has the least chances to play for the NT, considering there's Tandara and Rosamaria
    Drussyla, I really like this girl.. She is very young, but she has had many positive moments when given a chance.. I think she can turn into a complete player who can attack and receive on a high level..

• I like Tandara playing as OH, she`s like Mihajlovic, sure she makes a few mistake passing but she makes a difference in attack and is worth it.

Gabi from Osasco - I only don't like her because she`s too short. But if she was taller, she would be a beast. She`s very powerful

Priscilla Riveira with 10 points?? What a miracle :white:

But really disappointing that Sportv would cut the game and show the survivors from the plane crash arriving.

• Tandara play much better as OH than OPP;

Rosamaria was OH all the time in Junior NT. She was much more responsible for the pass, while Gabi (Rio de Janeiro) and Sarah (OPP - Barueri) were responsible for the attack. After three seasons playing as OPP it seems that she unlearned the pass, is now regaining control technical;

I really like Drussyla, for me it would already be being called to the NT;

Rivera with 10 points in 1 set only haha it really seem like a miracle.

• I know Rosamaria played as OH in Junior NT, but many players do that in such competitions, for example Bjelica.. The serves are easier to pass

• Drussyla is a very good player, but I think she needs playing a whole season as a starter. Being a sub keeps her a bit far away from Rosamaria, Gabi, Tandara, etc...

Brazil won't really have much problems with OH and OPP. My main concern is MB. Valquiria and Milka are good players but haven't been scoring that much lately. Maybe Bia (Osasco) can be invited again, she seems to be back on track...