You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 11:52pm

i like Rexona's coach Rezende as a coach
could he come to turkey to run a good team if he had been offered?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Friday, December 16th 2016, 12:27am

could he come to turkey to run a good team if he had been offered?
I don't think so. Bernardo does not wish to leave Brazil right now.
If it was a few years back, then maybe yes...

Friday, December 16th 2016, 12:47am

ok
meso mi ra se beno...

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Friday, December 16th 2016, 1:45am

10th ROUND

GENTER BAURU VÔLEI 3x0 TERRACAP/Brasília Vôlei stats
Bauru: Thaisinha (OH), Valquíria (MB) & Marianne "Mari" Steinbrecher (OPP) 9;
Brasília: Vivian (MB) 11, Roberta (MB) 9, Amanda (OH) 8;
MVP: Marianne "Mari" Steinbrecher (OPP)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "guilhermessartor" (Dec 16th 2016, 11:40am)

Friday, December 16th 2016, 9:54pm

Hope Jaque makes her debut tonight vs Rexona, otherwise hard to see Minas winning. Hooker looking in good form though, surely Rexona bounce back after defeat to Osasco.

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:03pm

Hope Jaque makes her debut tonight vs Rexona, otherwise hard to see Minas winning. Hooker looking in good form though, surely Rexona bounce back after defeat to Osasco.

Jaque will only play in 2017, next week she will start training with ball. Game started. Cheering for Minas!

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:12pm

Minas alreday with 5-0, I think Anne was blocked twice by Rosamaria... If Anne does not have a solid performance tonight, will be time to put her in the bench for good :S

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:33pm

Rosamaria amazing in first set. Naiane with some wrong choices. Everything can happen!

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:54pm

Awful performance by Hooker. Fabi is defending every single ball she attacks...

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 12:06am

any links?

Sidney

Master

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 12:41am

Awful performance by Hooker. Fabi is defending every single ball she attacks...
Now she is playing really great, and Anne is making one mistake after the other...she went to the bench and now she is back...
The match is 2x1 for Rexona.

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 1:38am

10th ROUND

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x0 RENATA VALINHOS COUNTRY stats
Vôlei Nestlé: Bia (MB) 17 -8 blocks-, Paula (OPP) 11, Bjelica (OH) 8;
Valinhos: Carla (MB) & Mari Capovilla (OH) 7, Priscila (OH) 6;
MVP: Bia (MB)

E.C. PINHEIROS 3x1 SESI-SP stats
Pinheiros: Bárbara (OPP) 26, Maira (OH) 16, Lays (MB) 12;
SESI: Lorenne (OPP) 27, Ju Mello (MB) 13, Isabela Paquiardi (OH) 12;
MVP: Bruninha (S)

CAMPONESA MINAS 1x3 REXONA-SESC stats video
Minas: Rosamaria (OH) & Hooker (OPP) 21, Carol Gattaz (MB) 10;
Rexona: Juciely (MB) 23 -6 blocks-, Monique (OPP) 20, Anne Buijs (OH) 10;
MVP: Juciely (MB)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guilhermessartor" (Dec 17th 2016, 2:21pm)

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:37am

Of course Rio played without Carol.
Is carol injured? :wavy:

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:15am

Yes, someone mentioned that in here..I just dont know how bad it is , and when she will be back... Rio really needs her, she was best blocker and serve of the past edition.

I was gonna say.....Im not happy with Fabi, sure she makes some digs, but some easy ones she misses. And I feel that she does not brings any energy to the team at all.

Anne made it up only in the end...Monique and Pri Daroit played great mostly the game, but in the they got overwhelmed.

Juciely outstanding with 23 points, and Monique has been playing really well, probably the pressure of having Helo on the bench, makes her to play harder to secure her spot.

Osasco vs Valinhos - Both Paula and Bjelica played. How did that happen? One of them played as OH?

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 9:28am

Yes, someone mentioned that in here..I just dont know how bad it is , and when she will be back... Rio really needs her, she was best blocker and serve of the past edition.

I was gonna say.....Im not happy with Fabi, sure she makes some digs, but some easy ones she misses. And I feel that she does not brings any energy to the team at all.

Anne made it up only in the end...Monique and Pri Daroit played great mostly the game, but in the they got overwhelmed.

Juciely outstanding with 23 points, and Monique has been playing really well, probably the pressure of having Helo on the bench, makes her to play harder to secure her spot.

Osasco vs Valinhos - Both Paula and Bjelica played. How did that happen? One of them played as OH?

Bjelica played as OH

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 2:23pm

Carol has a urinary tract infection and was hospitalized, left the hospital yesterday morning. She will probably return to play only in 2017.

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:09pm

I did not know Bjelica can play as OH, that is good to know..

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Pomi Casalmaggiore, Dinamo Moscow, NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Dinka Kulic

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:23pm

I think that Destinee Hooker is playing really good for now. This is her second game and She scored 21 points.

Her confidence is still growing and same with her shape. Give her 2 or 3 more matches and She will play at her 80% already. And with her 80% She is still better than any other OPP in US NT. :wavy:

Don't forget that they played against really good team yesterday...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:34pm

D. is the best USA OP at her 20% of her shape. :teach:

SHAME on Kiraly. :wavy:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Pomi Casalmaggiore, Dinamo Moscow, NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Dinka Kulic

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 6:55pm

I just watched a full match even in 3. and 4. set Destinee looked so good, strong attacks and She is already jumping so high, few time She already jumped over the blocks.

And Fabi is still AMAZING libero...

Social bookmarks