Brazilian League 2016/2017

• [quote='rbdfabio','index.php?page=Thread&postID=328463#post328463']I did not know Bjelica can play as OH, that is good to know..[/quote

I have mentioned this, maybe even to you when we talked about her.. She played as OH in Junior NT, because they had another solid OPP, but lacked attacking OH.. She is hitting good through 4, I can't see a difference, but her reception was bad

• This is Hooker`s 3rd game... But Yeah, and look Lowe and Murphy in China...Lowe started all the games and had to be benched mostly the times, and Murphy cant even be the highest score of her team ever...

Of course she`s better than Lowe and Murphy, but Hooker is 29 already, so I don't see her back in the NT.

• 10th ROUND

FLUMINENSE F.C. 1x3 DENTIL PRAIA CLUBE stats
    Fluminense: Sassá (OH) 13, Lara (MB) & Renatinha (OPP) 10;
    Praia Clube: Walewska (MB) 17, Fabiana (MB) & Ellen (OH) 16;
    MVP: Fabiana (MB)

SÃO CRISTÓVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO 3x0 RIO DO SUL stats
    São Caetano: Angélica (OPP) 20, Fernanda Tomé (OH) 13, Edinara (OH) 9;
    Rio do Sul: Natiele (OPP) 16, Sonaly (OH) 8, Camila Paracatu (MB) 6;
    MVP:
    Diana (S)

• I am usually a fan of Naiane, but against Rexona she has really been bad.. I haven't followed Minas too much this season, but they have a good team overall.. With the addition of Hooker they are even stronger and Jaque will bring more stability in their game.. Naiane's balls were either too short, too low, too fast.. many times she set the ball so close to the net Rosamaria made net touches.. Apart from her imprecision she didn't use her middles much, although Mara is a very good player.. I she, and the whole team improve , so they can upset many teams in the second half of the season

• 11th round:

21/12/16

SESI 0 x 3 Fluminense. Statistics: http://superliga.cbv.com.br/re…fem_61.pdf?20161221190643 Best scorer for SESI - Lorenne 12 pts. Best scorer for Fluminense - Leticia Hage 13 pts

Pinheiros 3 x 1 Rio do Sul

São Caetano 3 x 2 Brasilia. Statistica: http://superliga.cbv.com.br/re…fem_65.pdf?20161221195657. Best scorer for Brasilia - Vivian 26 pts. Best scorer for São Caetano - Edinara 24 pts

Minas 3 x 0 Valinhos. Statistics: http://superliga.cbv.com.br/re…fem_64.pdf?20161221195323 Best scorer for Minas - Rosamaria 15 pts. Best scorer for Valinhos - Priscila 10 pts

Praia 0 x 3 Rexona (Terrible game from Praia, no resistance at all against Rexona). Statistics: http://superliga.cbv.com.br/re…fem_63.pdf?20161221195657. Best scorer for Rexona - Gabi 13 pts. Best scorer for Praia Clube - Fabiana 10 pts

22/12/16

Bauru x Osasco (Sportv will broadcast)

• What a awful game by Praia. Are they already thinking about spending the holidays on the beach? As usual Praia bent over for Rio and let they do what they want...OMGG, nothing worked for them today, Claudinha was terrible, and so was everybody else :down: expect Fabiana. But Rio played a great game :thumbup:

• I am really excited that Edinara is finally getting a chance to play! She is a 1,85 OH-OPP very talented, but has a "dark" history in Brazillian youth/junior teams and got expelled. I really hope they forgive her, she is NT material!!

• 11th ROUND

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x0 GENTER VÔLEI BAURU stats
    Vôlei Nestlé: Nati Martins (MB) 14 -5 blocks-, Tandara Caixeta (OH) 11, Ana Bjelica (OPP) 10;
    Bauru: Angélica Malinverno (MB) 14, Thaisinha (OH) & Marianne "Mari" Steinbrecher (OPP) 10;
    MVP: Tandara Caixeta (OH)

• STANDINGS AFTER 11th ROUNDS

1 - REXONA-SESC 31
    2 - VÔLEI NESTLÉ 27
    3 - TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI 23
    4 - GENTER VÔLEI BAURU 23
    5 - DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 23
    6 - CAMPONESA/MINAS 16
    7 - E.C. PINHEIROS 16
    8 - FLUMINENSE F.C. 16

9 - SÃO CRISTÓVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO 9
    10 - RIO DO SUL 9
    11 - SESI-SP 4
    12 - RENATA VALINHOS/COUNTRY 1

Cup Brazil quarterfinals:

Rexona-SESC x Fluminense F.C.
    Vôlei Nestlé x E.C. Pinheiros
    TERRACAP/Brasília Vôlei x CAMPONESA/Minas
    GENTER/Bauru x DENTIL/Praia Clube

• Superliga B (the equivalent of serie A2) will start this month and the champion gets a spot for the 2017/2018 season of Superliga A. Vice champions play a qualifying tournament with the relegated teams from the elite group.
    Two teams are the main candidates for the title: Curitibano and Barueri. The former has olympic champion Valeskinha (MB/OH) and the latter has many unemployed players that were reunited by Zé Roberto for the project: olympic bronze medal Érika Coimbra (OH), Suelle (OH), Michelle (L), Fernanda Isis (MB) and others.
    The tournament will gather seven teams and this is the schedule for the first round:

21.01 (Sábado) - ADC Bradesco (SP) X ACV/Unochapeco/Orbenk (SC) - 15h, Osasco (SP)
    21.01 (Sábado) - Clube Curitibano/PMC (PR) X Abel/Havan/Brusque (SC) - 18h, Curitiba (PR)
    24.01 (Terça) - G.R. Barueri (SP) X São José dos Pinhais (PR) - 19h30,Barueri (SP)

• SECOND HALF OF SEASON STARTED TODAY

1st ROUND

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3x0 RENATA VALINHOS COUNTRY stats
    Praia Clube: Walewska (MB) & Ramirez (OPP) 15, Fabiana (MB) 8;
    Valinhos: Fran Lemos (OPP) 11, Priscila Souza (OH) 9;
    MVP: Ramirez (OPP)

Rio do Sul 3x0 SESI-SP stats vídeo
    Rio do Sul: Natiele (OPP) 17, Aline (MB) 13, Camila Paracatu (MB) 9;
    SESI: Lorenne (OPP) 15, Gabriela (OH) 13, Isabela Paquiardi (OH) 11;
    MVP: Aline (MB)

• 1st ROUND

TERRACAP/Brasília Vôlei 2x3 E.C. Pinheiros stats
    Brasília: Amanda (OH) 20, Vivian (MB) 16, Roberta (MB) 14 -5 blocks-;
    Pinheiros: Bárbara (OPP) 18, Emilce 'Mimi' Sosa (MB) 17, Vanessa (OH) 16, Milka (MB) 13 -9 blocks-;
    MVP: Ju Paes (L)

São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 0x3 Vôlei Nestlé stats
    São Caetano: Fernanda Tomé (OH) 8, Andressa Picussa (MB) 8 -5 blocks-, Edinara (OH) 6;
    Vôlei Nestlé: Paula Borgo (OPP) 15, Nati Martins (MB) 11, Gabi (OH) & Bia (MB) 9;
    MVP: Gabi (OH)

• 1st ROUND

REXONA-SESC 3x1 FLUMINENSE F.C. stats
    Rexona: Gabi (OH) 18, Anne Buijs (OH) 13, Juciely (MB) & Carol (MB) 12;
    Fluminense: Sassá (OH) 16, Lara (MB) 12, Renatinha (OPP) & Hage (MB) 11;
    MVP: Gabi (OH)

CAMPONESA/MINAS 3x2 GENTER VÔLEI BAURU stats (Minas change the game in tie break 3:8 to 15:11)
    Minas: Rosamaria (OH) 19, Hooker (OPP) 16, Priscila Daroit (OH) 15;
    Bauru: Bruna Honório (OPP) 24, Thaisinha (OH) 17, Angélica (MB) 11;
    MVP: Rosamaria (OH)

• Jaqueline made her debut, she was a reserve and played a few moments, scored 1 point.

And Carol is back for Rio.

Priscila Riveira did not play, I wonder if is she still part of the team or they let her go?

Thaisinha is really good, she`s so strong, but she`s so small 1.74cm, If she was just taller :box:

• 2nd ROUND

GENTER VÔLEI BAURU 0x3 DENTIL PRAIA CLUBE stats
    Vôlei Bauru: Thaisinha (OH) 12, Marianne Steinbrecher (OPP) 9, Dayse (OH) 8;
    Praia Clube: Fabiana (MB) 14 -6 blocks-, Alix (OH) 13, Daymi Ramirez (OPP) 9;
    MVP: Alix Klineman (OH)

All the other games tomorrow.