Brazilian League 2016/2017

• 2nd ROUND

SESI-SP 1x3 TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI stats
    SESI: Gabriela Cândido (OH) 14 -5 blocks-, Natália (OH/OPP) 14, Ju Mello (MB) 6;
    Brasília: Vivian (MB) 18, Amanda (OH) 17, Mari Hellen (OH) 11;
    MVP: Vivian (MB)

E.C. PINHEIROS 3x2 VÔLEI NESTLÉ :white: stats
    Pinheiros: Bárbara (OPP) & Lays (MB) 17, Milka (MB) 16, Maira (OH) 15;
    Vôlei Nestlé: Tandara (OH) 20, Bia (MB) 15, Nati Martins (MB) 14, Tijana Malesevic (OH) 13;
    MVP: Ananda (S)

RIO DO SUL 1x3 FLUMINENSE F.C. stats
    Rio do Sul: Natiele (OPP) 15, Camila Paracatu (MB) 13, Naiara (OH) 10;
    Fluminense: Sassá (OH) 16, Lara (MB) 15 -6 blocks-, Renatinha (OPP) 12;
    MVP: Ju Costa (OH)

RENATA VALINHOS COUNTRY 0x3 REXONA-SESC stats
    Valinhos: Fran Lemos (OPP) 21, Mari Capovilla (OH) 7, Priscila (OH) 4;
    Rexona: Monique (OPP) 15, Juciely (MB) & Drussyla (OH) 9;
    MVP: Roberta (S)

SÃO CRISTÓVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO 0x3 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats video
    São Caetano: Edinara (OH) 10, Angélica (OPP) & Fe Tomé (OH) 8;
    Minas: Rosamaria (OH) 21, Hooker (OPP) 16, Mara (MB) 8;
    MVP: Rosamaria (OH)

• Guilherme, how did u know Tandara was not starting the game? Im wondering if there were a stream for the game? I really wish I could have watched Pinheiros vs Osasco, Tandara came off the bench and scored 20. :heart:

Plus I see that Victoria scored 2 points for Rexona.

• Guilherme, how did u know Tandara was not starting the game? Im wondering if there were a stream for the game? I really wish I could have watched Pinheiros vs Osasco, Tandara came off the bench and scored 20. :heart:

Plus I see that Victoria scored 2 points for Rexona.

Volei Nestlé twitter page post, and also statistics. Tandara entered the middle of the third set. She scored 11 times in the tie-break, which ended 21x19 for Pinheiros. I wish I could have seen it too. Tandara is playing really well.

• Does anyone have information about the Brazilian cup? I saw today Rexona and Fluminense played. What does the rest of the draw look like? When are the games?

The rest of draw:

Nestlé/Osasco vs Pinheiros
    Genter/Bauru vs Praia Clube
    Brasília vs Camponesa/Minas

Matches are tonight. They won't be broadcasted.

Semifinals and final are next week with broadcast by Sportv.

• The game between Rexona and Fluminense wasnt finished yesterday due to a strong rain that fell in Rio yesterday. Rexona won the first set 25-18, the rest of the game was rescheduled for Today at 19:30h local time, same gym.

• Brazilian Cup

REXONA-SESC 3x0 FLUMINENSE F.C.
    (25/18, 25/21, 25/17)

TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI 0x3 CAMPONESA/MINAS
    (22/25, 21/25, 22/25)

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x2 E.C. PINHEIROS
    (28/26, 25/17, 17/25, 21/25, 15/10)

GENTER VÔLEI BAURU 0x3 DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE
    (20x25, 17x25, 21/25)

SEMIFINALS (27/01)

REXONA-SESC x DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE
    VÔLEI NESTLÉ x CAMPONESA/MINAS

Semifinals will be broadcast by Sportv.

• No, the confederation really sucks...but maybe you can find the number of points for some matches in the website "melhor do volei".

• Vôlei Nestlé: Dani Lins (2) S, Paula (25) OPP, Tandara (18 ) OH, Malesevic (4) OH, Bia (21) MB, Nati Martins (9) MB, Camila Brait L.
    Pinheiros: Bruninha (1) S, Bárbara (21) OPP, Vanessa (8 ) OH, Milka (14) MB, Lays (19) MB, Maira (9) OH, Jú Paes L.

Praia Clube: Alix Klineman 15;
    Genter Vôlei Bauru: Marianne "Mari" Steinbrecher 19.

Jus this on some sites.

• Genter Vôlei Bauru: Marianne "Mari" Steinbrecher 19.

I really really doubt that, considering the match was 3x0 for Praia and the scores were not close.
    Maybe it's just another madness from Mari's fans...

• I have question to people from Brazil. Did Brazil federation announce anything about super-supercup tournament? The information in polish sport websites appeared a week ago.
    Polish and Brazil professional leagues made agreement about cooperation and additional tournament (super-supercup). There are rumors that first edition for men teams will be held in Poland and for women teams in Brazil. The next year it will be changed, women teams will play in Poland and men in Brazil.
    The winners of polish and brazil cup and championship will take part in this tournament. First day, the cup and championship winners will play against each other to determinate the supercup winners (Brazil and Poland). The next day, the winner of polish supercup and brazil supercup will play against each other for super-supercup :D

• We haven't heard anything about that yet, but this sounds really good! I hope we get official information from Brazilian federation soon. It's good to know that there is a purpose for the Brazil cup winner :win: