Brazilian League 2017/2018

• maybe just call her gabi souza from now on, to avoid confusion...

she's been playing L for a while now, no? this is not new... ze moved her to L a year ago.

literally no one calls her Gabi Souza. everyone, from TV broadcasters, to coaches (even Zé), to players and fans already refer to her as Gabiru in order to avoid confusion. that should be enough...

and yes, she played as libero in the NT last year, but she was still playing as OH for Sesc-Rio this season before she got injured. she's only switching positions full-time now - she has yet to play as libero at club level.

• and yes, she played as libero in the NT last year, but she was still playing as OH for Sesc-Rio this season before she got injured. she's only switching positions full-time now - she has yet to play as libero at club level.

thanks for that bit. It seemed odd to announce your libero as your new libero. :what:

• thanks for that bit. It seemed odd to announce your libero as your new libero. :what:

I don't think you quite understood. She was playing as OH in Sesc-Rio. She has been announced as the new LIBERO of the team just a few days ago.

• I don't think you quite understood. She was playing as OH in Sesc-Rio. She has been announced as the new LIBERO of the team just a few days ago.

I only knew gabi as a libero. That's why I thanked saishuu for clearing that up.

• Hi, first post here after being passive reader for a long time :flower:

This is a tangential question, so @admin please feel free to delete if it's not appropriate here :gone: : does anyone know how to send gifts to athletes? Can we just send to the club? or is there any better way to make sure that the gift is delivered to athlete's hand? Specifically, I'd like to send it to Bia (just signed with SESC-RJ).

Additional info: I'm international fan, and I don't think there'll be a future chance I'll see her in real match. So, just there's nothing much I can do besides this I guess...