Brazilian League 2017/2018

• they choke at the final moments!
    Funny that tandara is now playing as opposit in clubs! I thought she is playing as oh to enhance her skills in receing!!!
    If this is the case paula and lorenne will become second and third opposites!

Mari paraiba cant deliver!!! Angela leyva is ok!

Bia is ok during their game

• 11th ROUND

12/10/2017 stats
    Fluminense F.C. 3x0 SESI-SP video
    Fluminense: Michelle (OH) 14, Renatinha (OPP) 11, Lara (MB) 10;
    SESI: Neneca (OPP) 17, Domingas (OH) 10, Nikolle (OH) 6;
    MVP: Michelle Pavão (OH)

Vôlei Bauru 2x3 São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano video
    Bauru: Paula Pequeno (OH) 20, Yoana Palácios (OH) 19, Tiffany Abreu (OPP) 15;
    São Caetano: Sonaly (OH) 23, Fernanda Tomé (OH) 18, Sabrina (OPP) 15;
    MVP: Sonaly (OH)

• end of first round

Standings:
    1º Dentil/Praia Clube 33, 11W 0L
    2º SESC-RJ 28, 10W 1L
    3º Vôlei Nestlé 22, 7W 4L
    4º Camponesa/Minas 21, 7W 4L
    5º Fluminense F.C. 19, 7W 4L
    6º Hinode/Barueri 18, 6W 5L
    7º E.C. Pinheiros 18, 6W 5L
    8º São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 14, 5W 6L
    9º Vôlei Bauru 13, 3W 8L
    10º BRB/Brasília Vôlei 7, 3W 8L
    11º Renata Valinhos/Country 4, 1W 10L
    12º SESI-SP 1, 0W 11L

BRAZIL CUP - QUARTERFINALS 12/15/2017

Dentil/Praia Clube x São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano
    SESC-RJ x E.C. Pinheiros
    Vôlei Nestlé x Hinode/Barueri
    Camponesa/Minas x Fluminense F.C.

• BRAZIL CUP - QUARTERFINALS

Dentil/Praia Clube 3x0 São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano (25/16, 25/16 e 25/14)
    SESC-RJ 3x2 E.C. Pinheiros (23/25, 24/26, 25/19, 25/22 e 15/12)
    Vôlei Nestlé 3x0 Hinode/Barueri (25/15, 25/20 e 25/15)
    Camponesa/Minas 3x1 Fluminense F.C. (25/15, 23/25, 27/25 e 25/20)

SEMIFINALS (01/18/2018 )

Dentil/Praia Clube x Camponesa/Minas
    SESC-RJ x Vôlei Nestlé

• That sucks, last year SporTv showed both semifinals plus the final, hopefully they change their mind and decide to broadcast the semis again.

Or at least someone will stream online somehow. They did stream the quaterfinal Minas vs Fluminense.

Skowronska made her debut in the loss against Osasco, I don`t think she played a whole lot, but scored 6 points. Tuesday Barueri plays Osasco again valid for the start of the 2nd round and Sportv will broadcast, hopefully she plays and we can watch her.

[media]

[media]

[media]

[media]

• Brazil is all about football now since their olympic gold. I hope they don't forget volleyball. I already had the luck to have a match I'm watching cut off because of football. I think we need another 7-1 on brazil to reverse everything. :whistle: jk

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• they choke at the final moments!
    Funny that tandara is now playing as opposit in clubs! I thought she is playing as oh to enhance her skills in receing!!!
    If this is the case paula and lorenne will become second and third opposites!

Mari paraiba cant deliver!!! Angela leyva is ok!

Bia is ok during their game

Leyva needs to be better with the reception.

With Tandara as opposite. Things get harder for Lorenne and Paula but with that thing happening. They should now be force to compete with Leeyva as receivers. I think that's a good thing overall. It's not the end of the road for them. They should just try harder like Rosamaria from the last season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is there a stream today for the match: Queen Tiffany vs Pinheiros? :D And the Minas match? Im interested in those two.

No. :thumbdown: The only game scheduled to be broadcast tonight is Vôlei Nestlé x Hinode/Barueri.

• No. :thumbdown: The only game scheduled to be broadcast tonight is Vôlei Nestlé x Hinode/Barueri.

Such a pity :( bad streaming choices this week since I did not understand why yesterdays match had to be streamed but I guess we are used to bad and/or limited streaming options in the volleyball world since literally almost every league is like this :thumbdown:

• Well, Nestlé x Barueri isn't exactly a poor choice. In theory It's supposed to be better than both Pinheiros x Bauru and Minas x São Caetano.

• Tiffany started and played the whole game and ended with 25 points (52%).

Gabi is back, she played the whole 3rd set.

Ninkovic had a great game. And clearly the reason Tandara is playing OPP is because Luziomar wants to favor Leyva and give her the chance to play as he is her coach in the Peru NT. Last season he could have used Malesevic/Gabi OH and Tandara OPP, but he never did, and every time as soon Malesevic would make a mistake he would take her out right way and never bring her back in, but now with Leya she makes a lot of mistakes but he never takes her out. Lorene should be playing as she could be the next OPP for the NT, but Luziomar can care less now as he`s the Peruvian coach and not the Brazilian one.

• focus on his brazilian spirit and compassion towards brazilian volleyball.

He is selfish!

Lorenne’s level is dropping given the turn of events.

• Tiffany started and played the whole game and ended with 25 points (52%).

Gabi is back, she played the whole 3rd set.

Ninkovic had a great game. And clearly the reason Tandara is playing OPP is because Luziomar wants to favor Leyva and give her the chance to play as he is her coach in the Peru NT. Last season he could have used Malesevic/Gabi OH and Tandara OPP, but he never did, and every time as soon Malesevic would make a mistake he would take her out right way and never bring her back in, but now with Leya she makes a lot of mistakes but he never takes her out. Lorene should be playing as she could be the next OPP for the NT, but Luziomar can care less now as he`s the Peruvian coach and not the Brazilian one.

I agree.. and also Levya ia not used that much in attack.. her main task as a OH is to score points, and she's not even doing that.. why is she on court

• If you watch the games of Osasco more attentively... You will see every time they reach a tiebreak. Tandara would've touched the ball a hundred times from reception to attacks. By that time... Tandara lost all her gas and is prone of commiting mistakes.

I obviously do not agree on Lulzumar's choices because of the weird transfer on Lorenne(I had an idea back before that Tandara might play opposite which could put Lorenne and Paula's position under peril) but at the rate at which Tandara is going... She will be too exhausted or possibly be sidelined with an injury if she keeps becoming the target of service pressure and becomes the Fabiola's favorite workhorse every time they have a bad pass.

I think for now... It is imperative Leyva have a feel of the league or Osasco will lose every bit of momentum they have. The peruvian has potential. Let's not kid ourselves. She had a great game today and I am satisfied as long as she keeps on improving.

#FreeBritney

• RETURN - 1st ROUND

19/12/2017
    BRB/Brasília Vôlei 1x3 Fluminense F.C. video
    Brasília: Aline (MB) 11, Fernanda (MB) 10 -7 blocks-, Malu (OPP) 8;
    Fluminense: Renatinha (OPP) 17, Thaisinha (OH) 16, Letícia Hage (MB) 13;
    MVP: Thaisinha (OH)

Dentil/Praia Clube 3x0 Renata Valinhos/Country
    Praia Clube: Fabiana (MB) 15, Fernanda Garay (OH) 13, Amanda (OH) 8;
    Valinhos: Nayara (OH) 8, Vivian (MB) 7, Sabrina (OPP) 6;
    MVP: Fabiana Claudino (MB)

Vôlei Bauru 3x1 E.C. Pinheiros
    Bauru: Tifanny (OPP) 25, Yoana Palácios (OH) & Paula Pequeno (OH) 9;
    Pinheiros: Bruna (OPP) & Mari Cassemiro (OH) 11, Milka (MB) 8;
    MVP: Tifanny Abreu (OPP)

SESC-RJ 3x0 SESI-SP
    Rio de Janeiro: Vivian (MB) & Peña Isabel (OH) 11, Drussyla (OH) 9;
    SESI: Domingas (OH) 9, Neneca (OPP) 5, Nikolle Del Rio (OH) 4;
    MVP: Roberta (S)
    Gabi back on court.

São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 3x2 Camponesa/Minas
    São Caetano: Sabrina (OPP) 18, Fernanda Tomé (OH) & Sonaly (OH) 15;
    Minas: Rosamaria (OH) 20, Carol Gattaz (MB) 15, Mara (MB) 14;
    MVP: Andressa (L)
    Hooker didn't play the match.

Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco 3x1 Hinode/Barueri video
    Osasco: Tandara (OPP) 16, Ninkovic (MB) 14 -80%, 5 blocks-, Mari Paraíba (OH) 14;
    Barueri: Edinara (OPP) 16, Jaqueline (OH) 12, Suelle (OH) 7;
    MVP: Nadja Ninkovic (MB)